Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I just started Pokemon Emerald since I really loved Sapphire back when it came out, and I never played Ruby so I wanted to go back and play a Gen 3 game.

Reactions: Solidus1

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I just started Pokemon Emerald since I really loved Sapphire back when it came out, and I never played Ruby so I wanted to go back and play a Gen 3 game.

Yeah, Gen 3 may be out of date, but still fun. Also, want to be named after a Pokemon I catch in my Nuzlocke?

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Yeah, Gen 3 may be out of date, but still fun. Also, want to be named after a Pokemon I catch in my Nuzlocke?
I loved Gen 3. I'm excited to see the differences in Emerald because I heard there are quite a few, but I never really looked into the game so I get to discover everything on my own.

And sure, feel free to name a Pokemon after me.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I loved Gen 3. I'm excited to see the differences in Emerald because I heard there are quite a few, but I never really looked into the game so I get to discover everything on my own.

And sure, feel free to name a Pokemon after me.

There's only 1 difference in Emerald and it's in regards to Team Magma & Aqua. It's identical in every other way.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
There's only 1 difference in Emerald and it's in regards to Team Magma & Aqua. It's identical in every other way.
Ah. Oh well, still gonna be great to play the game again since I haven't played any of them in so long. Or a Pokemon game for that matter, my DS was broken while playing through Black, and I ended up selling the games. Haven't played a Pokemon game since.

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ah. Oh well, still gonna be great to play the game again since I haven't played any of them in so long. Or a Pokemon game for that matter, my DS was broken while playing through Black, and I ended up selling the games. Haven't played a Pokemon game since.

Gen III games are DA BEST.
Gen III is my favorite generation. It was the first generation that I actually played. Recently when I was visiting places like India, and China, I found this video game shop and they were selling GBAs, and games for them. I picked one up - It was CHEAP. It looks like this:
upload_2016-6-1_12-51-30.jpeg

Now I own Pokemon Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, and Ruby, I don't really care much for Sapphire, but I prefer Alpha Sapphire to Omega Ruby. It's really weird.

I just finished Emerald with this team. It works well.

Sceptile - You can put Shiftry here.
Altaria
Camperupt - You can put Blaziken here
Sharpedo - You can put in Swampert
Aggron
Manectric

I just put a bunch of diverse movesets in and beat the game. I'm about to start LeafGreen for the first time. Imma pick Bulbasaur and do a nuzlocke.

Squirtle may be "scientifically" the best, maybe Charmander looks boss, but Bulbasaur is one that I have never used before. My girlfriend is gonna play FireRed. Its her third Pokemon game lol. She has played Black 2, and Pokemon X. She got into Pokemon recently.

Anyway, planning to enjoy these games to the FULLEST now that I have a second chance at them. I could never really beat Pokemon FireRed, because I kept getting lost at how to get to Celadon. NOW IMMA BEAT IT!!!

LOL, enjoy @NLSuplex and @Nyx

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Gen III games are DA BEST.
Gen III is my favorite generation. It was the first generation that I actually played. Recently when I was visiting places like India, and China, I found this video game shop and they were selling GBAs, and games for them. I picked one up - It was CHEAP. It looks like this:View attachment 1855

@NLSuplex and @Nyx
I have that! My parents bought it when it came out.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I think I still have my GBA SP, although I have no idea where it is. I hadn't used it in years, ever since I first got a DS. I remember pretty much killing the battery of my first ever SP because I played it so much and had to get another one. Good times.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Progress so far:

Pewter City

Team: Boss the Squirtle, Scatter the Kakuna, Rusty the Spearow, and Reagan the Rattata.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Progress so far:

Pewter City

Team: Boss the Squirtle, Scatter the Kakuna, Rusty the Spearow, and Reagan the Rattata.

I'm playing Sapphire. What starter did you choose?