POI- Point of Impact Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Wrestling is by BTB. I have been writing for around a year now with on and off breaks. On the official POI website I have posted up to Episode 33. Until I catch up to that point on this forum I will post around 4 episodes of the show a week. The first couple episodes aren't very good, but I figured that you should still know that backstory of POI as a lot of feuds refer back to the begining of the company. POI has no official roster because it has an open door policy, but after reading you will be able to figure out the main players of the company.

I will post 2 episodes every sunday and 2 episodes every wednesday. If this changes I will tell you. So, welcome to the first two episodes of POI Wrestling please enjoy your reading and tell me what you think.

P.O.I. (point of impact) Wrestling Episode 1

Show starts with the Commissioner Joey Styles in the Ring

Joey: Welcome to Point of Impact Wrestling. This is different than the WWE or TNA we have the top wrestlers from both companies and other up and coming wrestlers. Now some of you must be wondering who the champion of this new company is and well…

Joey is interrupted by HHH’s music and HHH makes his way into the ring.

HHH: The only obvious choice you have is the one and only “the King of Kings†me.

Joey: Well I wasn’t going to name you champion I was going to...

Christopher Daniels bursts out of the curtain.

Daniels: He was going to name me champ isn’t that right Joey.

Joey: Not exactly I was going to…

Carlito’s music hit and he comes out from the back.

Carlito: Naming a champ without me that’s not cool.

Joey: Is there anyone else that wants to come out here and interrupt me, the more the merrier.

At that exact moment C.M. Punk comes from the back.

Joey: Punk before you even say anything I want to state my new decision for the champ. HHH you will face C.M. Punk and Daniels you will have a match with Carlito. The winners of those two matches will face off and the winner will be the POI champion.

Carlito: That’s cool. But Daniels you’re not cool.
Carlito then spits his apple in the face of Daniels and the brawl is on. That will also start the first match in POI wrestling.

Match 1: Christopher Daniels v. Carlito
A referee rushed the ring and the bell was rung. Early in the match Carlito nearly ended the match with a back-cracker, but Daniels was able to kick out. Later in the match Daniels took the lead in the match and spiked Carlito on his head with a DDT. Daniels then went outside the ring and brought in a chair. He hit Carlito over the head with it three times and took him down. Soon after Daniels hit the BME and got the three count moving him closer to the POI championship.

Match 2: Raven v. Konnan
Raven came to the ring with a shopping cart full of weapons. Konnan tried to get the early advantage by attacking him on the outside, but that plan was cut short when Raven smashed him in the face with a garbage can. Raven then waited for Konnan to get up and then “speared†him
with the shopping cart. Raven rolled Konnan in the ring and hit the Raven Effect DDT for good measure for the three count.

Christopher Daniels came down to ringside to watch the match and see who he would challenge next week.

Match 3: HHH v. C.M. Punk
The match seemed like it could go either way for the first five minutes until HHH hit the spine buster. HHH only got a two count out of that. While HHH was arguing with the ref Punk snuck up behind him and got in a German suplex. While HHH was down Punk locked in the Sharpshooter. HHH got to the ropes but that sharpshooter took a toll on his legs. In a desperation move HHH got an inverted atomic drop. Both wrestlers got up at the same time at a count of eight. Punk took down HHH with a bulldog and then took him up to the top rope. Punk then hit the Pepsi Plunge for the win.

As the show came to a close Daniels and Punk were locked in a stare down.

(End episode 1)

POI Episode 2

Show starts with Raven talking to Joey Styles in the back.

Raven: I deserve the POI championship not a lousy mid-card match with Konnan

Joey: So you’re saying you deserve a bigger challenge, is that it?

Raven: No, I’m saying I should have the POI title.

Joey: For now you’re getting a bigger challenge. I suggest you get ready for your match against Kane because you’re kicking off the show.

Raven leaves Joey’s office as Kane makes his way to the ring.

Match 1: Kane v. Raven
Kane doesn’t even make it into the ring before Raven is on the attack. Raven plows the shopping cart into Kane's back, knocking him down. Raven lines him up for another run with the cart. He crushes Kane’s head between the cart and the stairs. Raven then tries to roll Kane into the ring, but is stopped when Kane grabs him by the throat and throws him onto the steel of the entrance ramp. A busted open Kane goes in for the kill and lifts Raven into the air by his throat. Before he was picked up, Raven grabbed a stop sign that fell from his shopping cart and used it on Kane to break the hold he had on him. Raven tried to get in another shot with the sign when Kane scores a second choke slam on the steel entrance ramp. Kane isn’t done just yet. He goes under the ring for a table. Kane picks up Raven for the final move of the match, but Raven stops him with a rake to the eyes. Raven then scores two low blows with a tire iron. Raven then gets a Raven Effect on Kane through the table. Then Raven gets him into the ring for the three count.

Announcer: The following contest is for the Intercontinental Championship.

Match 2: Samoa Joe v. Edge for the Intercontinental title
Samoa Joe takes the lead early in the match with some knife edge chops and high knee lifts. Edge makes a comeback of his own when he scores some powerful right hands and kicks to the stomach followed by a swinging neck breaker. Edge then sets up Joe for the spear. Joe turns around and sees Edge racing toward him, but counters it by catching Edge and smashing his face into his knee. Joe then picks up Edge and scores the muscle buster for the win.

We go to the back and see Carlito talking to Alex Shelley.

Carlito: How could I lose last week? That’s not cool. I could have beaten HHH or C.M. Punk with no problems. I just had an off night.

HHH comes up from behind on Carlito.

HHH: So you could have beaten me? Why don’t you cash that check and let’s have a match tonight.

Carlito: Now that’s cool.

Match 3: A.J. Styles v. Randy Orton
As the match starts Orton goes in for a fake handshake and gets Styles in an arm breaker. Styles finally makes it to the ropes to break the hold. He then follows up with some kicks to the stomach. Styles tries for a neck breaker, but Orton stops it with a spine buster. Orton only gets a two count off of it, but it still took a toll on Styles back. Styles and Orton exchange blows in the middle of the ring until Styles gets the upper hand and throws Orton into the ring ropes. Styles then takes Orton down with a drop kick.
Styles goes to pick up Orton, but is stopped when Orton rakes his eyes and then follows up with a super kick. Orton then hits the RKO for the win.

Match 4: HHH v. Carlito.
The match starts out early with HHH kicking Carlito’s legs out from under him. HHH then proceeds to stomp a hole in Carlito. While HHH has his back turned, Carlito gets up and scores the back cracker. Both wrestlers get up at the same time and continue battling. Two minutes later Carlito gets fed up with the match and goes near the announce table. Unknown to HHH, Carlito grabbed a chair and levels HHH with it. Carlito gets back into the ring and waits for HHH. A busted open HHH goes under the ring and grabs a sledgehammer. Carlito sees this and heads for the hills. So by forfeit, HHH wins.

Joey Styles then comes out to the ring

Joey: Hunter, I can tell you are not happy about how this match ended. So I decided to make a match next week. HHH v. Carlito in a dueling hammers match.

Announcer: The following contest is your main event and is for the POI championship.

Match 5: C.M. Punk v. Christopher Daniels for the POI championship
The match starts off with technical wrestling from both sides with no clear cut leader. Daniels then goes out of the ring for a rest, but is hit by a suicide dive from Punk. Punk then drags Daniels into the ring and applies a figure four leg lock. Daniels gets out of the figure four, but the damage to his legs is easy to see. Punk then throws him into the corner and gets him with the high knee lift. Daniels unties the already loose turnbuckle and dodges Punk’s next knee lift. Punk hit his knee on the exposed metal of the turnbuckle. Daniels then smashes Punk’s head onto the metal turnbuckle. Daniels turns to the crowd and takes his attention away from the busted open Punk. Daniels turns around to see Punk standing up. Punk grabs Daniels and uses a reverse German suplex on him. As soon as Punk stands up all of the security at the event hop the guard rail and head toward the ring. They all attack Punk. Punk manages to fight off some, but the numbers get to him and they take him down. The security then goes to help Daniels up and he tells them to hold Punk. Daniels gets in shot after shot on the already knocked out Punk. Then for good measure Daniels hits the BME for the win.
The first ever POI champion is Christopher Daniels.

(End of episode 2)

Evil Austin

maybe put a little bit of color and u don't need to update the first post with new shows just post them in a new post because if u update the first post it just gets confusing lol..... thought good luck,

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
maybe put a little bit of color and u don't need to update the first post with new shows just post them in a new post because if u update the first post it just gets confusing lol..... thought good luck,

I must have worded something weird, I'm just going to make a new post for the new episodes. BTW if you guys wouldn't mind, from now on could you review my btb with the
BM:
WM
BP:
WP:
template.

Thanks for reading.

Final Verdict

Reaction score
BM: 5 Punk vs Daniels
WM 1 Carlito vs Daniels just way to short.
BP: Joey announced the dueling hammers match
WP: Orton using a superkick

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Here comes the 3 and 4 Episodes of POI Wrestling like promised

POI Wrestling episode 3

Show starts with C.M. Punk bursting into Joey Styles’ office.

Punk: Joey you saw the crap the Daniels pulled last week. Why aren’t I in a rematch?

Joey: You were never champion and you don’t have a rematch clause in your contract. Daniels did say that he will give you a rematch if you beat his new disciple in a match.

Punk: Who is this disciple of his?

Joey: He wouldn’t tell me.

Match 1: Sandman v. Samoa Joe for the intercontinental championship
The match started with Sandman hitting Joe with his kendo stick. Joe was able to grab the kendo stick and break it over his leg. Joe and Sandman exchanged blows in the middle of the ring. Joe was getting the better of Sandman. Joe grabbed him and tossed him across the ring. Joe picked him up again and pulled off the muscle buster for the win.

Match 2: Edge v. A.J. Styles
Styles started the match off with a roundhouse kick to the face and immediately went for the pin, but Edge kicked out at two. Styles went in for some more kicks. Edge blocked all of the kicks and scored a spine buster followed by a DDT. Edge then went outside of the ring a grabbed a ladder. He set it up in the corner of the ring. Edge went to grab Styles, but Styles used a drop toehold and smashed Edge’s face into the Ladder. Styles put Edge on top of the ladder and went up to the top rope. Styles hit the corkscrew moonsault and got a three count to win.

After commercial break Raven is in the ring.

Raven: For the past two weeks I’ve had to face opponents that aren’t even in my league. So I’m asking, no begging, someone who thinks they’re worthy enough to come out here and fight me.
At that moment Mick Foley comes out from the back.

Foley: So Raven you want a fight with someone who is “worthy†enough.

Raven: Not from a washed up old man like you.

Foley: You’re not getting me, you’re getting Cactus Jack. Next week you and me- Clockwork Orange House of Fun match for the new hardcore title. Bang Bang!

We go to the back and Carlito is talking to someone who is not visible from the camera view.

Carlito: So you got my back tonight?

Mystery Man: With how much you’re paying me how could I say no?

Match 3: Carlito v. HHH in a Dueling Hammers match (each man is armed with a sledgehammer)
Carlito comes to the ring not scared like most wrestlers would be, and he comes armed with the sledgehammer he was given. HHH come out to the ring without his hammer. Carlito attacks him with the hammer right away, but HHH dodges it and gets in the inverted atomic drop. He then follows up with a spine buster and goes to the outside of the ring. HHH grabs his sledgehammer out from under the ring. When HHH gets back into the ring, Carlito grabs his hammer and smashes it into HHH’s leg. With HHH down, Carlito goes on the attack, punching and kicking like a mad man. HHH is able to get his hammer and plows it into Carlito’s head. Carlito is down and busted open. HHH is lining up Carlito for a final shot with the sledgehammer. From out of the crowd comes Scott Steiner armed with a chair. Steiner blasts HHH in the back of the head with the chair leaving it mangled beyond use. Steiner helps Carlito up and then puts HHH in the Steiner recliner. Carlito then hits HHH in the face with the sledgehammer busting him open. Carlito pins HHH for the win in a match that was specially made for HHH.

After the commercial break C.M. Punk is already in the ring when the POI champion comes from the back.

Daniels: Please welcome my new disciple and your opponent, Punk, Bobby Lashley

Match 4: C.M. Punk v. Bobby Lashley
To start the match Punk landed a suicide dive on Lashley and then attacked Lashley with a flurry of punches and kicks. Lashley picks up Punk and drives his back into the steel ring post. Lashley then throws Punk into the ring and gets ready to break Punk in half with a spear. Punk dodges the spear and Lashley smashes his shoulder on the ring post. Punk goes to the outside of the ring and grabs a chair. He smashes Lashley’s arm between the chair and the post. Punk gets back into the ring and works on the arm some more. Punk goes for an arm breaker, but Lashley powers out of it. Lashley throws Punk into the ring ropes and takes his head off with a powerful clothesline. Lashley goes for a pump handle slam, but Punk gets out of it and scores a neck breaker. Punk goes for a sleeper hold and nearly takes out Lashley with it, but the hold is broken up when Christopher Daniels hit Punk in his already weakened back. The Referee sends Daniels to the back after what he did. Punk and Lashley exchange blows in the middle of the ring with Punk getting the better of Lashley because Lashley's left arm is hurt badly. Punk uses some well placed kicks to Lashley’s arm and then locks in the chicken wing. Punk finishes off Lashley with a chicken wing suplex and scores the three count for the win. C.M. Punk is now the 1# contender to Daniels POI championship.

(End of episode 3)

POI Wrestling Episode 4

The show starts with HHH in the ring with his sledgehammer.

HHH: Steiner get out here NOW! You cost me that match last week and I’m going to take revenge for the concussion you gave me.

Steiner comes rushing to the ring and the match is on.

Match 1: HHH v. Scott Steiner
HHH jabs Steiner in the gut with the hammer. Then HHH waited for Steiner to get up, he was lining him up for a shot with the hammer. Steiner gets up and HHH hits him straight in the throat with the hammer. Steiner falls on the mat and starts coughing and spitting up blood. HHH slams the head of the hammer onto Steiner’s right knee. He then did the same thing to Steiner’s left knee, but with so much force that the wooden handle shattered. The ref called for the bell and named HHH the winner.

HHH: This is what happens when you mess with HHH. This is what happens when you mess with the King of Kings, you get crippled. Carlito this is what will happen to you when we meet in the ring next week.

Match 2: Ric Flair v. Edge
The match starts off with Edge going for a suicide dive attacking Ric Flair on the outside. Edge pounds away on Flair and goes to take a chair from the fans. As he picks up the chair a woman grabs the chair and refuses to let go. Edge finally rips the chair from her hands, but Flair is up and fighting. They fight up the ramp and into the back. Flair picks up a trash can and smashes Edge over the head with it.
At this point Commissioner Joey Styles appears in the corner of the screen
Joey: This match is now falls count anywhere.
Edge picks up a plastic chair and hits Flair in the stomach and then in the back. Flair gets knocked down and picks up a “Caution! wet floor†sign and scores a low blow. Edge and Flair battle into catering and Edge picks up a plate and cracks it over Flair’s head. Flair falls back while Edge continues his attack. A busted open Flair grabs a fork and jabs it into Edge’s forehead. Flair picks up a turned off heating plate and hits Edge over the head with it. Flair lines up Edge for another shot and misses when Edge picks up Flair and back body drops him through two pushed together tables. Edge scores the pin and wins the match.

Samoa Joe is in the ring.

Joe: I feel that I haven’t gotten a fair challenge for my title yet. So next week I’m having a 6-man gauntlet for the IC title. Five people who feel qualified to hold this title come and get it, but I promise you won’t even get to touch it.

After the commercial break Commissioner Joey Styles is standing in the ring with a table and two chairs ready for the C.M. Punk v. Christopher Daniels contract signing. Daniels comes to the ring first with Sonjay Dutt. They get into the ring and Dutt perches himself on top of the ring post.

Joey: Chris why do you…

Daniels: Don’t you ever call me Chris. You will refer to me as Mr. Daniels.

Joey: Okay Mr. Daniels. What is Sonjay Dutt doing with you?

Daniels: He is the new follower of the Church of Daniels.

Joey: Let’s welcome the challenger for the POI title, C.M. Punk.

C.M. Punk makes his way to the ring.

Punk: Daniels, before you sign that why don’t we make this more interests. Why don’t we make our match a ladder match?

Daniels: Fine I’ll beat you any way you want.

Both wrestlers sign the contact.

Joey: Alright, two weeks from now C.M. Punk v. Christopher Daniels in a ladder match for the POI championship.

Sonjay Dutt jumps from his ring post and tries to get a dropkick on Punk. Punk catches him in midair and power bombs him through the table in the ring. Bobby Lashley comes out from under the ring and spears Punk. Lashley and Daniels both attack the already down Punk. Then from the back comes Shawn Michaels to help Punk. HBK takes down Lashley then Daniels. HBK clotheslines Lashley to the outside. Daniels attacks HBK while his back is turned. Punk goes after Daniels with an assault of kicks and chops. Punk throws Daniels out of the ring and he and Michaels stand in the ring.

Joey: Next week Christopher Daniels and Bobby Lashley v. C.M. Punk and Shawn Michaels in a tag team match.

After the commercial Break the ring is ready for the Clockwork Orange House of Fun match.

Match 3: Mick Foley v. Raven in a Clockwork Orange House of Fun match for the Hardcore title
The match starts with Raven smashing Foley in the face with a stop sign. Foley fights back and hits Raven with a trash can lid. The two exchange blows in the middle of the ring. Foley throws Raven into the ropes, but on his way back Raven grabs a frying pan and smacks Foley in the face with it. Foley doesn’t budge an inch. Raven hits him three more times and then Foley went back on the attack. He grabs a staple gun and staples dollar bills to Ravens face. Raven grabbed brass knuckles from in his pocket and busted open Foley with one hard punch. Raven pulled the dollar bills off his face and started beating Foley with a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire. Foley took something out of his pocket and blasted Raven in the face with a fire ball. Then Foley throws Raven through the announce table. Foley goes to the opposite side of the ring and pulls a table wrapped in barbed wire out from under the ring. Then he pours a bag of thumbtacks onto the table. Foley starts pouring lighter fluid on the table and finally lights the table. Foley goes to get Raven, but Raven is already up. Raven levels Foley with a chair. Raven gets Foley into the ring and throws him into the ropes. Foley clotheslines Raven over the top rope sending Raven and himself over the ropes and through the flaming and spike covered table. Paramedics come out to ringside and help the still on fire Foley. The medics strap Foley onto a stretcher. Raven pushes away the medics and tips over the stretcher. Raven unbuckles Foley from the stretcher and hits the Raven Effect on the steel entrance ramp. Raven covers Foley and the ref made the count to save Foley from more damage. Raven wins and becomes the first POI hardcore champion.

(end episode 4)

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I hate to double post, but no one has reviewed so I guess I have too.

POI wrestling episode 5

The show starts with HHH and Carlito in Joey Styles office.

Joey: Thank you gentlemen for not killing each other in my office. I have decided that because of all the physicality that this match will involve, your match will be contested in a 15-foot high steel cage.

Carlito: You can’t do that to Carlito. HHH said he would cripple me last week. What about my safety?

Joey: Well I don’t want the crowd to get hurt from the sledgehammers in each corner.

Carlito storms out of the office and we go to a shot of Samoa Joe as he is walking out to the ring for the 6-man gauntlet for the IC title. Joe gets jumped by Edge, Randy Orton, and Finlay. Their attack leaves Joe knocked out and bloodied. Joe has to kick off the gauntlet with Orton.

Match 1: Randy Orton v. Samoa Joe (Gauntlet Match 1)
Orton is in the ring first and then a beaten and bloody Joe comes to the ring. Orton charges at Joe, but Joe picks up Orton and back body drops Orton to the outside. Joe goes up to the top turnbuckle and leaps off of it on to Orton nearly crushing him. Joe kicks Orton square in the face, breaking his nose. Joe throws Orton into the ring and beats him unconscious. Joe scores the pin and looks to face his next opponent.

Match 2: Samoa Joe v. Finlay (Gauntlet Match 2)
Finlay comes rushing to the ring, but is overcome by a barrage of hard kicks and punches from Joe. Finlay finds and opening and hits Joe with his Irish stick, knocking him down. Joe kicks out at a two count and rolls to the outside. Finlay chases after Joe and attacks him from behind. Joe picks up Finlay and smashes his face on the guard rail. Joe picks up Finlay again and slams him through the timekeepers table. Joe gets Finlay and himself back into the ring and scores the muscle buster for his second win.

Match 3: Samoa Joe v. Chris Sabin (Gauntlet Match 3)
Sabin goes to the top rope and launches a dropkick at Joe. The kick connects and Sabin looks to score some more kicks. Sabin kicks Joe in the head reopening the wound he already had. The blood pouring down his face seems to wake Joe up. Sabin goes for another kick, but Joe grabs his leg and takes him down. Then Joe locks in the STF and forces Sabin to tap out.

Match 4: Samoa Joe v. Edge (Gauntlet Match 4)
Joe seems to be on the brink of passing out. Edge comes out to the ring and immediately lines up Joe for the spear. Joe is up and turns around toward Edge. Edge is racing toward him. Joe takes most of the blow, but manages to turn Edge’s spear against him by pulling off a DDT. Joe can barely even pin Edge, but he does and moves on to face his final opponent to retain his title.

Match 5: Samoa Joe v. Low Ki (Gauntlet Match 5)
With the beating he has received Joe can’t even stand. Low Ki sees this and circles Joe like a hungry lion. Low Ki kicks away at Joe eventually taking him down. Low Ki goes to the outside of the ring and looks under the ring. He grabs out a bowl filled with some king of liquid. He rubs it on his boots and lights them on fire. Inside the ring Joe pulls himself to his feet. Low Ki gets in the ring, boots blazing. Low Ki kicks Joe in the chest burning him. Low Ki then scores a super kick, knocking out Joe. Low Ki scores the pin and puts out his boots. Low Ki is now the IC champion.

Match 6: Christopher Daniels and Bobby Lashley v. C.M. Punk and Shawn Michaels
The match starts off with Lashley attacking HBK on the entrance ramp. Punk goes to help, but is attacked by Daniels. Daniels cracks Punk with a chair shot. HBK scores a DDT on the entrance ramp spiking Lashley’s head off the steel ramp. With both Punk and Lashley laid out Daniels and HBK exchange blows in the middle of the ring. HBK chops away at Daniels until he breaks the skin and Daniels goes back on the offensive. Daniels scores a neck breaker, but only scores a two count. Daniels goes to the top rope for the BME. Punk gets in the ring and throws a chair in the face of Daniels, knocking him to the floor. Punk goes to the outside for another attack, but is stopped when Lashley spears him through the guard rails and into the crowd. Lashley goes back into the ring and gets super kicked by HBK. Sonjay Dutt comes running to the ring to help Daniels and Lashley. Dutt puts on a pair of brass knuckles and knocks out HBK. Then he goes outside the ring and sets up two tables and brings a ladder in the ring. Dutt puts HBK on the tables and climbs the ladder. Punk pushes Dutt off the ladder and sends him to the floor all while HBK gets off the tables. Daniels gets back into the ring and attacks Punk from behind. The two fight to throw the other one through the tables. Punk scores a German suplex on the ring apron sending them both through the tables. All four wrestlers are laid out and the match is declared a NO CONTEST.

Match 7: Carlito v. HHH in a 4-corner hammer and cage match
The second the bell rings Carlito tries to climb the cage and get out. HHH stops him by grabbing him and slamming him into the mat. HHH grabs a hammer and swings, nearly taking Carlito’s head off. Carlito scores a low blow and goes on the attack. He whips HHH into the ropes and hits him with a hammer on the way back. HHH gets back up and is busted open, but is able to block a back cracker by Carlito. HHH attacks Carlito with the hammer drilling it into his stomach. He then slams it down on Carlito’s Right knee. HHH tries to go for the pedigree, but Carlito reverses it into a back body drop. Carlito grabs a hammer and slams it down on HHH’s back. Carlito tries to scale the cage to get out, but is having trouble with the knee that HHH injured. Carlito is nearly at the top, but HHH is chasing after him. Carlito is at the top when HHH grabs him and sends him through the ring mat to the floor below. HHH climbs out of the cage and is declared the winner.

(end episode 5)

POI Wrestling Episode 6

The show starts when we go to the ring and see Sonjay Dutt in the ring ready for his match.

Match 1: Sonjay Dutt v. Shawn Michaels
Before HBK can even get into the ring Dutt goes for a suicide dive, but misses. HBK is on the attack and whips Dutt into the ring post. HBK throws Dutt back into the ring and the match officially starts. Dutt charges at HBK, but he is stopped when HBK scores an inverted atomic drop. HBK then gets a DDT on Dutt followed by a super kick. HBK goes out to ring side and pulls out two tables. He sets them up and goes back into the ring. Then HBK is attacked by Shelton Benjamin and Petey Williams. HBK fights back, but is overcome by the outnumbering. Williams gets in a Canadian destroyer and then Benjamin and Williams power bomb HBK through the tables. They put HBK back into the ring and place Dutt on top of him for the three count.

We go to a shot of Christopher Daniels in Joey Styles’ office.

Joey: Chris just so you know, if any of your followers interfere in your match with C.M. Punk you will be fired.

Daniels: It doesn’t matter. I’ve got this match won.

Match 2: Bobby Lashley v. Kane to be 1# contender for the IC title.
They both meet in the middle of the ring and begin to exchange blows. Kane has the advantage and clotheslines Lashley out of the ring. Kane picks up a chair and hits Lashley so hard he goes into the first row. Lashley blinds Kane with a fans beer and hits him with a chair. Kane picks up another chair and flattens Lashley with it. Lashley tries to get away, but Kane won’t let him. Kane and Lashley battle up the stairs, hitting each other with whatever they can get their hands on. Kane grabs a trash can and destroys it on Lashleys head. Kane tries to throw Lashley off the top of the bleachers, but Lashley stops him with a chair shot to the stomach. Then from behind them comes Samoa Joe. Joe knocks out Lashley with a chair shot then throws him into Kane knocking them both off the bleacher seats into the tables below. Joe stands tall and now there is no 1# contender for the IC title.

Low Ki is now in Joey’s office.

Low Ki: So who is the 1# contender for my title?

Joey: Well I’ve decided on a 4-way street fight from hell match with Bobby Lashley, Kane, Samoa Joe, and you. The rules are that a ring will be put in the middle of a blocked off street. Weapons will be littered across the street and junk cars will be bought to add extra fun. To eliminate someone you must pin them. The last man standing is the winner.

Low Ki doesn’t seem to be phased by this at all and walks off. After the commercial break Joey Styles is in the ring.

Joey: Here in POI wrestling we don’t have a tag team title, but that is about to change. Four tag teams will compete in a small tournament. Now we are going to have our first match: Super Crazy and Tajiri…

Joel Gertner: Well, well, well if it isn’t Joey Styles. You sure climbed up the ladder. You’re commish now, that’s good now we don’t have to hear you scream “O MY GODâ€￾. Now for those of you who don’t know me I’m the man who all the guys want to be and who all the girls came to see. My Name is Joel “Mr. PPV because I shouldn’t be seen on TV for freeâ€￾ Gertner. Now please welcome to the ring the Dudley Boys.

Match 3: Super Crazy and Tajiri v. the Dudley Boys
The Dudley boys come out to the ring carrying large garbage containers. They dumped out the containers and out of them came Crazy and Tajiri. They were already knocked out and the Dudley’s went to the outside to get some wood. They set up the tables and 3Ded both of their opponents for the win.
Joey: This just isn’t right. You can’t do this.
The Dudleys grab Joey form outside of the ring and pull him through the ropes. They set him up for the 3D, but they are stopped when Spike Dudley comes from the back to attack his brothers. The number and size difference overwhelm Spike and then Bubba throws him into the crowd. The Dudleys turn their attention to Joey. Then a trash can full of weapons is thrown into the ring. New Jack and Balls Mahoney rush the ring. Balls lays in some right hands on D-Von while New Jack cracks Bubba over the head with a key board. New Jack then picks up a stop sign and bends it over Bubba’s head. D-Von back body drops Balls to the outside and through a table set up out there. D-Von attacks New Jack, but he breaks a wooden crutch over D-Von’s head. Bubba attacks New Jack from behind with a trash can. The Dudley’s go back on the attack and go for a 3D. Spike Dudley gets back into the ring and gets a low blow on D-Von with a golf club. Balls gets back into the ring and flattens Bubba with a chair shot. Joel Gertner goes into the ring to check on Bubba. Balls grabs him and New Jack calls Joey back into the ring and gives him a guitar. Joey smashes the guitar over Gertner’s head as he New Jack, Balls, and Spike stand tall over the Dudley Boys.

We go to the back where we see Rob Van Dam and Sabu with Bill Alfonso

RVD: Next week Sabu and me are in that tag title tournament.

Fonzie: Yeah daddy you got Mr. Monday Night Rob Van Dam. You got the suicidal, homicidal, genocidal, death defying Sabu. Future Tag champions (blows whistle).

RVD: Yeah, well, I figure I should get in a practice match before then, so anyone who thinks they’re tough enough to face me, get out to the ring. Well, now, Sabu gets to watch his favorite wrestler, isn’t that right Sabu? Once we get those titles I’ll have to carry both titles and my partner. No offence Sabu.

Sabu grabs for RVD and Fonzie separates them while blowing his whistle.

Match 4: Rob Van Dam v. Finlay
Right when the match starts Fonzie jumps in the ring and puts a chair in front of Finlay’s face. RVD scores the Vandaminator and then just smashes Finlay in the face with the chair. RVD scores the 5-star frog splash for the win.

Announcer: The following contest is your main event and is a ladder match for the POI championship. Welcoming first the challenger weighing in at 222 lbs. and hailing from Chicago Ill., C.M. Punk. Now coming to the ring weighing in at 210 lbs. and hailing from the City of Angels, the “Fallen Angelâ€￾ Christopher Daniels.

Match 5: C.M. Punk v. Christopher Daniels in a ladder match for the POI championship
Punk and Daniels lock up in the middle of the ring. Punk overpowers Daniels and throws him out of the ring. Daniels gets mad and throws chairs and a ladder into the ring. Daniels picks up a ladder and rams it into Punks face. Daniels then suplexes the ladder on top of Punk. Punk gets up and Daniels tries to ram him again. Punk ducks the ladder and takes Daniels down with a leg tackle into a sharpshooter. Then Punk turns the sharpshooter into a figure four leg lock. Daniels gets to the ropes and the lock is broken. Punk picks up the ladder in the ring and drives it into Daniels left leg. Punk tries to climb the ladder, but is stopped when Daniels picks him up and scores a power bomb. Daniels has his go at the ladder and nearly makes his way to the top. Punk hits that left leg that he’s been working on with a chair, knocking Daniels off the ladder. Punk goes to the outside to set up a table. Daniels crushes Punk with a chair shot and puts Punk on the table. Daniels climbs up a ladder and goes for the BME. While Daniels is in mid-air Punk rolls off the table and Daniels hits the table at full speed, destroying it. Punk, still disoriented by that chair shot, gets back into the ring and moves the ladder under the hanging title belt. He starts the climb up the ladder when Daniels crawls into the ring. Daniels starts to climb up the ladder too. The two reach the top of the ladder and exchange blows. Daniels knocks Punk off the ladder and grabs for the belt. Punk pushes the ladder and sends Daniels flying into the first row. Punk resets the ladder and climbs it. He grabs the belt and becomes the POI champion. Daniels, who can barely stand, looks at Punk and says “This isn’t over.â€￾ as the show ends.

End episode 6

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
If you read Please! leave a review

POI Wrestling Episode 7

We start off the show with Christopher Daniels in Joey Styles’ office.

Daniels: I’ve got a rematch clause. I want my rematch.

Joey: You can have that rematch in three weeks at our first pay-per-view, Explosive Choices in a platform of champions match.

Daniels: What kind of match is that?

Joey: You and Punk will both be locked inside a cage with a roof. There will be a ring on top of the cage. You will have to scale the cage, get in the ring, and use the ladder inside the ring to grab the POI championship belt that will be hanging from the rafters.

Daniels: I’ll do whatever it takes to regain my title.

Daniels leaves Joey’s office and we go to the ring for our first match.

Match 1: (Tag Title Tourney match 2) RVD and Sabu v. the New Church (Abyss and Vampiro w/Father James Mitchell)
Sabu goes for the leg tackle on Vampiro and gets it. Sabu pulls a spike out of his boot and starts gouging Vampiro’s forehead with it, causing him to bleed. The blood running down his face does the opposite of what it should, and seems to energize Vampiro. Vampiro kicks Sabu right in the face and starts beating him with a chair. RVD gets the attention of Vampiro and scores a dropkick Vandaminator. Abyss charges across the ring at RVD and grabs him by the throat. Abyss starts choking the life out of RVD, but is stopped when Sabu scores a low blow. Vampiro goes for a clothesline and is stopped when RVD and Sabu score a double boot to the midsection followed by a double DDT. On the outside of the ring Abyss starts setting up a table. James Mitchell gets Sabu’s attention and throws a fireball right in his face. Abyss grabs RVD to throw him through the table. RVD super kicks him off the ring apron through the table. RVD then uses the 5-star frog splash on Vampiro for the win.

We go to a shot of Joey Styles in his office.

Agent: Mr. Styles, Low Ki hasn’t shown up for his match yet and nobody knows where he is.

Joey: Well if he isn’t here we will have the match without him. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go out to the ring.

After the commercial break, Joey Styles is in the ring.

Joey: Each of the combatants in the POI championship match at our first pay-per-view have chosen opponents for one another to face tonight. C.M. Punk will face his opponent first.
C.M. Punk comes to the ring.
Joey: Now here is your opponent, Homicide.

Match 2: C.M. Punk v. Homicide
Homicide comes from the crowd and attacks Punk from behind. Homicide starts stomping a hole into Punk. Punk grabs Homicides kicking leg and puts him in the figure-four leg lock. Homicide manages to get to the ropes and then gets a kick to the face from Punk. Punk flings him into the ropes and locks in the sleeper. Homicide manages to get out of the holdand tries to get Punk in the Gringo Killa. Homicide is still disoriented from the sleeper making it easy for Punk to escape. Punk locks in the double underhook for the pedigree. Then Rey Mysterio comes to the ring armed with a chair and cracks it right over Punk’s head. Homicide joins in on the attack. They both hit a moonsault on Punk and cover him for the win.

Mysterio picks up a microphone and speaks.

Rey: We did this so that we would get the respect we deserve. I’m sick and tired of people coming up to me and asking for my autograph and saying “My kid loves you. I think it’s because they see themselves in you.†or “You’re wrestling’s greatest underdog ever.†I just want people to respect me for what I do in the ring. They also don’t respect Lucha Lebre. They call it the X division or the cruiserweight division. Hey what do you think you’re doing?

Rey points at fan in the front row wearing a Rey Mysterio mask.

Rey: You can’t wear that, you have to earn it. So I guess it’s my duty to take it from you.

Rey and Homicide go up to the man in the mask. They exchange words and Rey slaps him in the face. The man takes a swing at Rey and misses. Rey and Homicide pull the man over the guard rail and start beating him. Rey rips off the mask and he and Homicide head to the back. Paramedics come out to help the man.

Joey: Now on that sour note, let’s bring out Christopher Daniels to see his opponent.
Daniels comes out to the ring.
Joey: Your opponent will be Steve Corino.

Match 3: Christopher Daniels v. Steve Corino
Daniels and Corino lock up in the middle of the ring. Corino overpowers Daniels and Daniels bails out of the ring. Corino chases after him and is cut off when Sonjay Dutt comes out from under the ring and super kicks Corino. Daniels takes control and slam Corino into the guard rail. Daniels picks up a chair and hits Corino in the back with it. Daniels uses an abdominal stretch on Corino and has Dutt start kicking away at him. Daniels looks to throw him into the guard rail again, but Corino reverses it. Corino catches Dutt with the Russian leg sweep on the outside taking him out of the match. Daniels hits Corino over the head with a chair and then tosses him back into the ring. Daniels scores a DDT and then the BME for the win.

Match 4: Low KI (not yet arrived) v. Samoa Joe v. Kane v. Bobby Lashley in a Street Fight from Hell match for the IC title.
The match starts off with Lashley picking up one of the many weapons on the ground of the closed off street. Lashley hits Joe in the back with a shovel. Kane hits Lashley with a stop sign. Joe tries to use a German suplex on Kane, but Kane blocks it and slams Joe on one of the parked cars. Lashley picks up a bottle and breaks it over Kane’s head. Kane steps backwards and sees a speeding car headed towards him. The car is being driven by Low Ki. The car rams Kane and Low Ki jumps out of the still moving car. The car crashes into a wall and explodes into a fireball. The fire is put out and paramedics go to check on Kane. They don’t find Kane in the wreckage. The match can continue and both remaining men attack Low Ki. Joe grabs Low Ki and smashes his head through a car window. Lashley hits Joe in the back with a pipe. Joe turns around punches Lashley so hard that it busts him open. Joe rips a bumper off of a car and hits Lashley in the stomach and then in the back of the head with it. While this is happening Low Ki takes his head out of the car door and tapes a chain around his boot. Low Ki gets Joe’s attention and super kicks him in the face knocking him out. Lashley tackles Low Ki and slams him on the hood of a car. Lashley looks to finish Joe, but Joe gets a DDT on the pavement and then covers Lashley to eliminate him. Joe turns around and gets super kicked with the chain covered boot again. Low Ki drags Joe to a car and duct tapes him to the hood of the car so that his head is still touching the pavement. Low Ki puts a bunch of florescent light tubes in front of Joe’s face. Low Ki drop kicks all the light tubes into Joe’s face and pins him on the car hood for the win and he retains his title.

(end episode 7)

POI Wrestling Episode 8

The show starts off with a shot of Raven in a dark room with only the light of one lit candle in it.

Raven: I have yet to have any challengers for my newly re-named, House of Pain title*. So I’ve decided that tonight there will be a first blood battle royal. Ten men will step into the ring, they will have to first bloody their opponents and then throw them over the top rope. Tonight blood will run like a river. Tonight pain and sorrow will fill men’s hearts. Quote the Raven nevermore.
*Formerly the Hardcore title

Match 1: Homicide v. A.J. Styles v. Randy Orton v. Steve Corino for a shot at the Intercontinental Championship.
The match starts with Homicide attacking Styles and Orton tossing Corino over the top rope. Orton joins in on the attack on Styles and he and Homicide throw Styles into the ropes and score a double DDT. Orton turns his back and Homicide attacks him with a fork he got out of his boot. Corino returns to the ring with a chair. Styles kicks it into his face and goes for the pin. He gets a two count and continues his assault. Homicide throws Orton out of the ring when Rey Mysterio, Super Crazy, and Konnan come from the back. They start beating Orton and tie his arms behind his back. They throw Orton back into the ring and he is pinned right away eliminating him from the match. Rey and the others return to the back, but come bursting through the curtains again when being attacked by C.M. Punk. Punk hits Konnan over the head with a pipe knocking him out. In the ring Styles hits the Styles clash on Corino and pins him leaving just Styles and Homicide. Homicide leaves the ring to go help his friends. Styles goes after him and gets a dropkick from behind. Mysterio attacks Styles, but is German suplexed by Punk onto the entrance ramp. Crazy goes after Punk and is attacked by his old partner Tajiri. Tajiri tackles him and they both go off the stage through some tables. Styles and Homicide return to the ring and Punk and Mysterio are separated by security. Homicide charges for Styles, but Styles uses a drop toe hold followed by the dragon sleeper. Homicide gives up and Styles becomes the 1# contender to Low Ki’s IC title.

Match 2: Sabu and RVD v. the Dudley Boys for the tag titles
Sabu and RVD make their way to the ring first followed by the Dudley Boys. Bubba Ray Dudley goes on the mic and says “How about we make our match a tables match.†Sabu and RVD accept and the match starts. Sabu and D-Von start the match and Sabu goes for a leg tackle and misses. D-Von kicks Sabu in the ribs and throws him into the ropes. D-Von goes for a clothesline and misses. Sabu bounces off the ropes again and scores a DDT. Bubba sets up a table on the outside of the ring and RVD gets into the ring and jumps over the top rope onto Bubba. D-Von and Sabu exchange blows in the middle of the ring until Sabu kicks D-Vons legs out from under him and locks in the camel clutch. RVD throws a chair at Bubba and kicks it into his face. RVD gets back into the ring and with Sabu still holding D-Von he puts a chair in D-Von’s face and drop kicks it. RVD and Sabu pick up D-Von and throw him over the top rope through a table. Then from behind Bubba suplexes Sabu out of the ring and through a table. That leaves only Bubba and RVD in the match. RVD gets some hard kicks to Bubba’s legs taking him down. RVD kicks Bubba in the side of the head and goes outside the ring for a table. RVD sets up the table in the ring and turns around to get Bubba. Bubba attacks RVD and picks him up to throw him through the table. RVD reverses it into a DDT through the table making him and Sabu the tag title holders. Sabu and RVD celebrate in the ring and the lights go off. The lights come back on and the champs are laid out. In the ring are Kane and the Undertaker with James Mitchell.

After the commercial break Shawn Michaels is in the ring.

Shawn: Two weeks ago I was attacked in a match by Shelton Benjamin and Petey Williams and I just want to know why.

Petey and Shelton come out from the back and stand on the entrance ramp.

Petey: Well Shawn, our new manager told us to go make a name for ourselves. Why don’t you meet our manager.

Then from the back comes Bret Hart.

Bret: Hey there Shawn how long has it been since I last saw you? Who knew that these two would go straight for you? I’ll tell you what, you can have a match with one of these two next week, how’s that?

Shawn: Challenge accepted.

Match 3: 10-Man first blood Battle Royal for a shot at the House of Pain title
The ten entrants, who are Tommy Dreamer, Balls Mahoney, Sonjay Dutt, Tajiri, Ron Killings, Kid Kash, New Jack, Sandman, Vampiro, and Edge, enter the ring each with the weapons of their choice. The bell rings and the fight starts. Dreamer hits Edge with a trash can while Tajiri kicks a stop sign into Balls’ face. Vampiro draws blood from the Sandman and tries to toss him over. Sandman blocks his attempt and hits him over the head with an unopened beer, busting him open and knocking him over the top rope at the same time. Dutt lands a drop kick off the top rope on Kid Kash, but New Jack grabs him and slices him open with a sickle. Killings hits Sandman with a chair knocking him over the top rope. Kid Kash super kicks Dutt over the top rope eliminating him. New Jack hits Kid Kash with a cookie sheet busting open his eyebrow. New Jack tosses him over and then ducks an attack from Balls. Balls goes over the ropes and was already busted open by Tajiri. Killings breaks a hockey stick over New Jack’s head while Edge and Dreamer, both busted open and both over the top rope, battle on the apron. Dreamer wraps his hand in a chain and punches Edge off the apron eliminating him. New Jack hits Tajiri with a frying pan busting him open. Killings tries to push New Jack over and with the help of Tajiri he does. Then Killings throws Tajiri over leaving just the not-bleeding Killings and the tired and busted open Dreamer. Killings goes for a clothesline, but Dreamer ducks it and stabs him in the forehead with New Jack’s sickle. Dreamer DDTs the now bleeding Killings and throws him over the top rope. Dreamer wins the match and gets a shot at the House of Pain title. Raven comes from behind Dreamer and delivers the Raven Effect DDT. The show goes to a close with Raven standing over Dreamer.

(end episode 8)

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't review recaps, I will if it's needed, just tell me.

You're past two posts are pretty good episodes storyline wise. The recaps are done well, and the promos are OK. There still is lots of room for improvement though, this BTB has a ton of potential.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I'd like a review if possible. I've been trying to get out of the recap style and I think the matches that I'm writing now (just started work on episode 36) are much better. Thanks for the compliments.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
What you need to do is work on length of matches. You're improving with every episode though, which is good.

I'll group E7 and E8 for this.

BM: Sabu and RVD v. the Dudley Boys
WM: None really.
BP: Rey and Homicide assaulting the fan.
WP: The two liner of Joey and the agent, due to length.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Here they are, POI Wrestling Episodes 9 and 10. Then this wednesday I will post POI's first PPV Explosive choices. Enjoy and please leave a review if you read.

POI Wrestling Episode 9

The show starts with a shot of Joey standing in the back.

Joey: As most of you know in two weeks we will have our first PPV Explosive Choices. There C.M. Punk and Christopher Daniels will meet for the POI title in a Platform of Champions match. Low Ki and A.J. Styles will have a match for the IC title and Raven and Tommy Dreamer will meet in a Boiler Room Brawl for the House of Pain title. Tonight C.M. Punk will face the leader of the Mexican Wrestling Revolution, Rey Mysterio. Also the new tag champs will face the two new members of James Mitchell’s New Church, but our first match of the night will be Shawn Michaels against Shelton Benjamin.

Match 1 Shawn Michaels v. Shelton Benjamin w/ Bret Hart.
The match starts with Benjamin rushing Michaels and hitting a drop kick. Michaels comes back and hits Benjamin with punch after punch. Michaels scores the Russian leg sweep and goes for the pin and gets a two count. Then Michaels hits the super kick. Hart gets onto the ring apron and talks with Michaels.

Hart: Come on Shawn you know you want to hit me. You can’t can you. Your conscience won’t let you. You make me sick.
Hart spits in Michaels face and Michaels turns to face Benjamin. Petey Williams is behind him and scores the Canadian Destroyer. Benjamin hits the moonsault for the win.

We go to the back where a busted open C.M. Punk is strung up like a piñata and is being beaten with kendo sticks by the MWR.

Mysterio: How you doing there champ. Thanks for the present (holds up the POI title) I’m sure I could get a high price for this. (Punk grabs for the title and Mysterio hits him with a kendo stick.) Don’t you even try gringo. It’s time to take out the trash.

Homicide brings in a garbage can lights its contents on fire. Christopher Daniels and the Church of Daniels come in and make to save for Punk, Daniels opponent at Explosive Choices.

Match 2: Raven v. Paul London
As London makes his way to the ring Raven comes from behind and levels him with a chair. Then Raven scores a drop toe hold on the chair. London is busted open and tries to defend himself, but Raven hits the Raven Effect onto the concrete. Raven gets into the ring and grabs a microphone while London is helped to the back.

Raven: Well that was boring. I need a good match so anyone from the back come and fight me if you want to know the real meaning of pain.
Delirious comes to the ring and kicks Raven’s legs out from under him.

Match 3: Raven v. Delirious
Delirious goes up to the top rope and dropkicks Raven. Delirious gets in a few right hands before Raven slams his throat on the top rope. Raven bails out of the ring and goes under the ring for a trash can. Raven tries to shove it under the bottom rope, but Delirious baseball slides it into Ravens face. Delirious goes to the outside and Raven slams his face into the ring post. Raven picks up a chair and Delirious kicks it into his face. Raven rolls under the ring and Delirious tries to go after him. Raven sprays him with a fire extinguisher and then hits the Raven effect. Raven rolls Delirious into the ring and then is attacked by Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer DDTs him onto a steel chair and gets back him into the ring. Dreamer covers Raven with Delirious and Delirious gets the three count.

Match 4: RVD and Sabu v. Kane and the Undertaker w/ Father James Mitchell for the Tag titles.
To start the match RVD and Sabu both suicide dive onto Kane and Undertaker. Kane grabs RVD by the throat and tries to choke slam him onto the entrance ramp, but Sabu drop kicks him in the back. Undertaker picks up Sabu and rams his back into the ring post. Then he throws Sabu into the ring. Sabu goes to the top rope and hits the swinging DDT for a two count. Sabu tags in RVD and RVD kicks Undertaker right in the face. Then out of on where Undertaker pulls off a power bomb on RVD. Kane gets tagged in and goes for the choke slam, but RVD pokes him in the eye then super kicks him. Sabu gets tagged in and hits a moonsault followed by a 5-star frog splash by RVD. Undertaker goes into the ring to save Kane, but suddenly MWR comes to the ring and attacks the two teams with baseball bats. Homicide puts a hood over the Undertaker’s head and proceeds to hit him in the head with the bat. Mysterio handcuffs RVD to the top rope as the others take out Kane and Sabu. Mysterio grabs the tag titles and he and the rest of the MWR go to the back leaving a trail of bodies.

The two teams are helped to the back and we see Joey Styles talking with C.M. Punk.

Joey: I’ve decided to make your match against Mysterio a tag match with you and Christopher Daniels v. Mysterio and Homicide.

Punk: Do you really think Daniels wants to help me? He wants me injured for our match. The second I turn my back Daniels will take me out.

Match 5: C.M. Punk and Christopher Daniels v. Rey Mysterio and Homicide
Mysterio and Homicide make their way to the ring first, but C.M. Punk comes up from behind and hits Homicide with a chair. Mysterio goes on the attack and kicks Punk in the stomach. Punk spears Mysterio and attacks him with a flurry of punches. Homicide kicks Punk in the back of the head, but Daniels comes down the ramp and attacks Homicide with a drop kick. The brawl finally makes its way into the ring as Kane charges into the ring and boots Homicide in the face. Mysterio goes to help Homicide, but is stopped by Punk. The rest of the MWR (Konnan, Super Crazy, Psychosis, La Parka) battle the New Church (Abyss, Vampiro) and the Church of Daniels (Dutt, Lashley) up the ramp while RVD takes Mysterio out of the ring. Only Punk and Daniels are left in the ring. Daniels attacks with a kick to the gut, but Punk catches it and scores a kick to the side of the head. Daniels puts on a pair of brass knuckles and lays out Punk with one punch. Daniels scores the BME and the show closes with a shot of the chaos that has erupted.

(End episode 9)

POI Wrestling Episode 10

The show starts with Joey Styles making a major announcement.

Joey: Next week is our first Pay-Per-View Explosive Choices and I have two matches to add to the card. It will be RVD and Sabu v. Kane and the Undertaker v. Rey Mysterio and Homicide for the POI tag titles. Also Shawn Michaels will face Shelton Benjamin and Petey Williams in a handicap match. Tonight we will have two qualifying matches and the winners will face each other at E.C. for a shot at the POI championship. Now for…

C.M. Punk interrupts Joey and comes into the ring.

Punk: Joey, I want a match with Daniels tonight. Last week with that punch he split me open and I needed 27 stitches. I just wanted to return the favor.

Joey: Punk I’m so glad you’re here; I have two announcements about you. Number one: Whoever loses the match between you and Daniels cannot challenge for the title until the belt is in someone else’s hands. Number two: I need to protect the main event for our first PPV, so you can have the night off.

Punk: Okay, that’s fine, but you better have a lot of people protecting Daniels.

Match 1: Samoa Joe v. Super Crazy (qualifier for the #1 contender match)
Crazy attacked Joe before he even got into the ring by jumping off the top rope. Joe caught Crazy in mid-air and hit the spine buster on the entrance ramp. Then Joe flung him into the ring post. Crazy came back with a poke to the eye and a low blow on Joe. Crazy tried to attack Joe with a screwdriver, but Joe scored the face buster and then threw Crazy back into the ring. Joe scored the muscle buster and got the three count.

Match 2: Sabu v. Homicide
On his way out to the ring Sabu gets attacked by Konnan. Konnan hits Sabu with a frying pan, but Sabu manages to fight him off and hit him with a chair. Sabu gets in the ring and Homicide elbows him in the face, busting open his eyebrow. Homicide charges at Sabu, but Sabu trips him and slams his face into the mat. Sabu locks in the camel clutch on Homicide. Homicide stabs a fork into Sabu’s leg to get the hold broken. Homicide charges at Sabu, fork in hand, but bails out of the ring when he sees that has a spike in his hand. Konnan comes up from behind Sabu and tries to attack him, but Sabu drives the spike into Konnan’s head. Homicide gets back into the ring and hits Sabu in the back of the head with a brick. Homicide follows up with the cop killer and gets the three count.

We go to a shot of the parking lot where security has to pull apart C.M. Punk and Christopher Daniels. Punk breaks free and jumps off a car onto Daniels and the security, knocking them all down. Punk gets up, but is speared into a car by Lashley. Punk lays on the ground coughing up blood while the EMTs check on him.

Match 3: Delirious v. Vampiro (qualifier for the #1 contender match)
The second Vampiro gets in the ring Delirious trips him and elbows his face into the mat. Delirious goes to the top rope and waits for Vampiro to get up. He gets up and Delirious dropkicks him. Vampiro is able to catch Delirious so he slams him into the ring post. Delirious gets up right away and head buts Vampiro followed by a spin kick. With Vampiro down Delirious goes to the top rope for a moonsault. Vampiro catches him in mid-air and power bombs him out of the ring and onto the floor. Vampiro brings Delirious back into the ring to pin him. Vampiro only gets a two and three quarters count. Vampiro picks up Delirious for one final move, but Delirious reverses it into a swinging DDT. Then Delirious gets up and hits Shadows Over Hell for the win to meet Joe at E.C.

Special PPV report

Samoa Joe v. Delirious for a shot at the POI championship.

Handicap match
Shawn Michaels v. Shelton Benjamin and Petey Williams
When Bret Hart brought in the new Hart Foundation they went straight for HBK and he hasn’t won a match since.

House of Pain title match
Raven v. Tommy Dreamer in a boiler room brawl
This old rivalry is reborn in a brutal match for the HoP title.

Intercontinental title match
Low Ki v. A.J. Styles

Tag Title triple threat
RVD and Sabu v. Kane and the Undertaker v. Rey Mysterio and Homicide
RVD and Sabu are the champs, but the MWR have the belts. Who will walk out as tag champions?

Platform of Champions match for the POI championship
C.M. Punk v. Christopher Daniels
This title feud, which begun in the first episode of POI, will finally come to an end.

POIWrestling.jpg

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Out of all of them, I'd say Punk and Daniels vs Misterio and Homicide. It sets up Punk and Daniels facing off pretty nicely, it was more of a brawl then a match.

WM - Delirious vs Joe. As much of a Delirious fan I am, I honestly think his match with Joe will be a long squash, I just can't take it seriously.

BP - I don't really know, your promos seem like commentary.

AC - OK show, I could see as the shows progress, things improve slowly, and I know that this BTB could be good. The Explosive Choices card looks nice so far, I'll check it out if I can.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Here it is POI Wrestling's first ever PPV; Explosive Choices. If you read please leave a review and I will return the favor.

POI Wrestling Presents:
Explosive Choices

We go right into the matches, with Shawn Michaels vs. The New Hart Foundation.

Match 1: Handicap match Shawn Michaels v The New Hart Foundation (Petey Williams and Shelton Benjamin w/ Bret Hart)
Michaels heads for the ring, but stops and grabs a chair on his way in. The chair doesn’t help him when Benjamin dives through the first two ropes at him. Michaels gets up and rams the chair into Benjamin’s stomach. Michaels turns around and Williams kicks the chair into his face. They drag Michaels into the ring and the match starts. Williams goes for a pin, but only gets a two count. Williams throws Michaels into the ropes and Michaels reverses it into a face buster of his own. Michaels turns around and super kicks Benjamin off the ring apron. Hart gets up onto the ring apron and cracks Michaels over the head with a Canadian flag pole. The referee sees this and throws Hart out of the match. Benjamin is able to get back into the ring and rolls up Michaels for a two count. Michaels gets up then from out of nowhere Williams scores a Canadian Destroyer on Michaels. Williams scores the pin and the win for the Foundation.

We go to a shot of the boiler room where Raven and Tommy Dreamer are going to have their match. Raven is there with only the light of candles around him.

Raven: Tonight Tommy Dreamer will challenge me for my House of Pain title. He can’t beat me and he knows it. To win he would have to kill me and I know he can’t do it. I will make Dreamer bleed until he can’t anymore. I will…

Dreamer hits Raven with a garbage can and the match starts.

Match 2: Raven v Tommy Dreamer in a Boiler Room Brawl for the House of Pain Title
Raven picks up one of the candles on the ground and sets Tommy Dreamer’s shirt on fire. Dreamer was able to put the shirt out, but that leaves an opening for Raven. Raven hits Dreamer in the back with a pipe. Dreamer jabs another pipe into Raven’s ribs and then throws him into the wall. Then Raven pulls off a drop toe hold into the wall. Dreamer comes up bleeding and Raven pulls out a hidden staple gun. Raven tries to staple Dreamer, but he wrestles it away from him. Dreamer staples Raven three times and goes looking for a new weapon. Dreamer returns with a barbed wire board. Dreamer sets up the board and Raven comes from behind and delivers the Raven Effect through the board. Raven makes the pin and gets the three count retaining his title.

After the match has ended two men in hoods come into the boiler room and Raven gives them some orders. The two hooded men carry off Dreamer as the next match begins.

Match 3: Low Ki V AJ Styles for the IC Title
The match starts with Low Ki kicking Styles in the ribs. Styles comes back with a neck breaker followed by a leg drop. Low Ki gets up and kicks Styles’ feet out from under him. Then Low Ki hits the standing moonsault. Low Ki goes up to the top rope, but Styles runs up to the top rope and pulls off a German suplex. Even though this match was not very long, both men were tired. Low Ki goes for a spin kick, but Styles blocks it and uses his own kick. Then Low Ki kicks Styles in the back of his head. Low Ki goes for the Warrior’s Way, but Styles moves out of the way and scores a neck breaker. Styles goes up to the top rope and hits the corkscrew moonsault. Styles goes for the pin and gets the three count. AJ Styles is the new IC champion.

We go to a shot of Joey Styles in his office.

Joey: Our next match will be the Three Way Tag Title match and I have decided that if there is any outside interference during the match the interferers will be fired.

In the back the MWR is attacking Kane. He is on the ground and is bleeding.

Rey Mysterio: Hey Joey, you didn’t say anything about before the match. You can’t fire any of us!

Match 4: RVD and Sabu v Rey Mysterio and Homicide v The Undertaker and Kane
The match starts with Mysterio and Homicide attacking RVD and Sabu on the outside. Sabu and Homicide battle into the crowd while RVD and Mysterio make their way to the ring. RVD misses a super kick on Mysterio, but lands another kick to the stomach. Undertaker gets into the ring and choke slams Mysterio through the announce table. RVD jumps off the top rope and hits a drop kick on Undertaker while Sabu hits Homicide with a trash can. Homicide picks up a chair and smashes it on Sabu’s head. Sabu head butts Homicide and then slams Homicide’s head into the wall. We go back to the ring where Undertaker is hitting punch after punch on RVD. Mysterio gets back into the ring, but gets a last ride from Undertaker. This provides the right distraction for RVD to hit a super kick on the Undertaker. He followed it up with a 5 Star Frog Slash. RVD goes for a pin, but is interrupted when Kane finally makes it to the match. Kane breaks up the pin and choke slams RVD. Kane leaves the ring and goes after Homicide and Sabu. All three men left in the ring are knocked out. The bloodied Kane boots Homicide right in the face. Then he busts Homicide open with a chair shot. Back in the ring, Rey Mysterio wakes up and pins the unconscious RVD. Mysterio gets the three count and makes himself and Homicide the MWR Tag champions.

After the match the MWR help Mysterio and Homicide to the back.

Match 5: Delirious v Samoa Joe for a shot at the POI title
The match starts with Delirious using a drop toe hold on Joe followed by a leg drop on the neck of Joe. Delirious springs off the ropes at Joe, but Joe is up in time to clothesline him to the mat. Then Joe chops Delirious’ chest until it bleeds. Delirious rolls outside of the ring and grabs a chair. Joe goes to the outside and gets leveled by the chair. Joe doesn’t go down so Delirious hits him again. Joe gets a burst of energy and hits a spine buster on Delirious through the replacement announce table. Joe gets up and drags Delirious back into the ring and hits the muscle buster for good measure. Joe gets the pin and decides the next challenger for the POI title in this short, but action packed match.

When both men leave the ring it is prepared for the main event, which is the Platform of Champions match. The cage is lowered around the ring. On top of the cage is another ring. Inside the ring is a ladder. To win, you have to climb the cage, get into the ring, scale the ladder and grab the POI title hanging from the ceiling.

Match 6: C.M. Punk v Christopher Daniels for the POI championship in a Platform of Champions match.
Daniels is halfway to the ring when an enraged Punk attacks him from behind. Punk lays in the right hands on Daniels and then flings him into the side of the cage. Punk grabs a chair handed to him by a fan and tries to hit Daniels, but Daniels kicks him in the gut and takes the chair out of his hands. Daniels picks up the chair and hits Punk in the back with it. Daniels tries to climb the cage, but Punk grabs him and pulls him down. Punk and Daniels exchange blows and then Daniels gets a low blow on Punk and tries to climb up the cage. Punk sees this and follows after him. They both reach the top of the cage at around the same time. Punk tackles Daniels and grinds his forehead into the cage ceiling. Punk goes into the ring and then waits for Daniels to get in the ring. Daniels comes up bleeding and heads for the ring Daniels charges at Punk and lands a dropkick. Punk gets up and is clothes lined over the top rope. Daniels follows after him and picks up the ladder. Daniels drives the ladder into Punk’s face and then sets back up in the ring. Daniels starts to climb while a bloody Punk climbs into the ring. Punk grabs Daniels and power bombs him off of the ladder. Then Punk hits a leg drop followed by locking in an arm breaker. Daniels fights his way out of the hold and rolls out of the ring. Punk goes after him and gets suplexed onto the steel mesh of the cage. Daniels goes back into the ring and grabs the ladder. Daniels throws the ladder at Punk and nearly knocks him off the cage. Daniels goes to grab the ladder, but Punk trips him, smashing his face into the ladder. Punk picks up the ladder, puts in the ring, and starts to climb it. Daniels comes after him and starts to climb. They both reach the belt and fight on top of the ladder for it. Daniels and Punk both hang from the belt when Punk kicks the ladder out from under their feet. Daniels tries to choke Punk with his feet, but this tires him out and he lets go of the belt with his feet still choking Punk. The force of Daniels dropping causes Punk to fall with the belt in his hands. The both hit the mat hard, but Punk manages to hold onto belt making him the winner of the match.

The force of their falling causes the cage’s ceiling to collapse. The ring they were in crashes onto the ring below. Paramedics come in to check on them. Suddenly HHH comes from the back. He helps up Punk and then pedigrees him just as soon. HHH picks up the POI championship and steals it from Punk. The PPV ends with HHH standing by the entrance ramp holding the POI championship in the air and then walking into the back.