Paul Walker Dead at 40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I'm sure she finds that real funny
paul-walker-daughter-meadow-rain-walker.jpg

1479488_10153575641300111_1626129006_n.jpg

Did you know him personally? Was his daughter a friend of yours? If so, I'll offer condolences, if not, stick that indignation somewhere warm.

He was a b-list actor in a major franchise, why does the world stop for celebrities? They don't offer anything but mere escapism, but I guess that means everything to a world that would rather live their lives on computers and do nothing but watch other people live fake lives on TV and movie screens. I liked him better as Keanu Reeves anyways.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
1479488_10153575641300111_1626129006_n.jpg

Did you know him personally? Was his daughter a friend of yours? If so, I'll offer condolences, if not, stick that indignation somewhere warm.

He was a b-list actor in a major franchise, why does the world stop for celebrities? They don't offer anything but mere escapism, but I guess that means everything to a world that would rather live their lives on computers and do nothing but watch other people live fake lives on TV and movie screens. I liked him better as Keanu Reeves anyways.

Every death is a tragedy. But people mourn actors deaths more so than others in these types of accidents as people know of them and have a connection with the actor whether it be through their movies and/or other ventures. They take a liking to them and there's a connection. Even have an influence on one's life which Paul obviously has by the response from fans and those he associated himself with. Let's put this at an extreme; you hear that a person randomly dies in a similar car crash across the world and that same day your brother dies of a car crash. To lay this point out clear; you would most likely brush the thought of the other dude off your shoulder and focus on who has been in your life longer, inspiring or being with you along the way. And yeah, I get he may not have been a Leonardo DiCaprio in the acting biz but there's no denying the guy was still a good actor who involved in a beloved franchise and was just a good all round human being doing all kinds of charity work and helping out after disasters like going to Haiti a few years ago with barely any publicity on it. Whether or not you like him, a human being still died, two people in fact, in a tragic accident. Both being fathers. But you think it's cool to post these pictures that you find so hilarious? too edgy 4 me.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You didn't have to know the guy to think his death was sad and unfortunate. You could think he was the worst actor of all time but should at least be respectful of the fact that someone died rather than be a dick about it just to be different.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Stop using charities as an excuse to upsell this guy, charities are used to get tax breaks. Raising money from other people, to donate yourself for a tax break does not make you a good person. It makes you a sleazy slimeball who would rather take money from other people so you don't have to pay their own taxes for being in a higher pay bracket.

Fathers die all the time, its actually the natural order. Should I feel sorry because his daughter lost her father, like thousands of others do every single day in this world?

You had a connection with a guy you seen on tv? Leave your house more often, and actually go and make real connections with people, instead of these fantasy connections the digital age has made you think are real.

Get real, I have seen wives stop grieving about their husbands sooner.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I've lost loved ones, I know the effect it can leave on those left behind. That is why I send condolences. I feel it for anyone that leaves someone behind. You can be sad because someone who entertained you and left a body of work died. Does that mean I won't be able to eat for days on end. No. It just means I'm sorry he died.

I'm not one to go comment on anyone dying publicly I keep those thoughts to myself.

However I also feel it's inappropriate to speak ill of the dead. It's just not called for. As has been said nobody on these forums knew him. But one side is arguing the other didn't know him and then they bash him. Well assholes you didn't know him either you know as little about him as the rest so if you don't feel bad that he died or that anyone else died that day or the days before or the days since then just shut the fuck up. If you're upset that an actor is getting the attention as opposed to someone you lost I understand it doesn't seem fair one is recognized more than the other, but that's the world we live in. You bashing on a guy that died isn't changing that.

Rest in Peace.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Don't speak ill of the dead? That's rediculous, not like he will hear me.

We've all had our tragedies, doesn't mean I have to share them, nor would I want fake condolences because someone I don't know will feel better about it. This isn't even about this particular person, I watched some movies of his. I have no opinion of him...I just feel like this shallow hero worship of celebrities it Blue. This isn't even the first celebrity death I brought this subject up, on this very forum. Act like you knew the guy, does it suck he left a daughter? Yeah, who wouldn't think that? Am I supposed to feel sorry for a guy being in a car going so fast that the car exploded on a freeway? Fuck no.

He was a guy on a tv screen, nothing more, nothing less. And I'm the asshole for just leaving it at that....lol fuck me right? Yeah, I'm real different, for not taking something as celebrity worhip serious. Get some real priorities, theres wrestling to talk about.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Atleast he is being honest. If Uwe Bohl died tomorrow everyone would be treating him as if the world is missing something special, when today those same people would be claiming how shit his movies are.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Just cause they died doesn't mean you're supposed to all of a sudden act like you were a fan or whatever but at the same time shouldn't be mocking the man's death celeb or not. The celebrity part hardly is the point here.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Just cause they died doesn't mean you're supposed to all of a sudden act like you were a fan or whatever but at the same time shouldn't be mocking the man's death celeb or not. The celebrity part hardly is the point here.

You can't cherry pick what is up for mockery, either everything is there or nothing is.

Why is it, when I express an unpopular opinion I don't get the "I'm entitled to my opinion"? And this is what it is, an opinion, there is no facts here, just something that is on my mind and I'm using the intenet to express that thought.

It's weird how I'm attacked, and yet, if I do that to somebody else, I get banned.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler