Paige & Alberto (on-going thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
A quote from Alberto El Trump. "That is the biased WWE media for you, lying about my relationship [HASHTAG]#FakeNews[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#MakeImpactGreat[/HASHTAG]" :adr:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
A quote from Alberto El Trump. "That is the biased WWE media for you, lying about my relationship [HASHTAG]#FakeNews[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#MakeImpactGreat[/HASHTAG]" :adr:
How much has he had to drink for this one? :hmm:

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
general thoughts on this relationship is that Paige is always one to say "I don't care what people think of me" yet she keeps portraying this perfect image of her relationship to bert even though there have been several sights of them fighting backstage at wrestling shows and whatnot. I mean, as outsiders we obviously can't judge a human relationship because it's their thing and all but if it's actually true that Alberto's family was happy about the rumored split, it just seems to me as if this won't last much longer. Which is a pain to say because Paige was so invested in this thing that she got like 5 tattoos of this guy lol

Then again, fighting is normal in a relationship.. I've seen worse situations work themselves out and maybe this is one of those

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
general thoughts on this relationship is that Paige is always one to say "I don't care what people think of me" yet she keeps portraying this perfect image of her relationship to bert even though there have been several sights of them fighting backstage at wrestling shows and whatnot. I mean, as outsiders we obviously can't judge a human relationship because it's their thing and all but if it's actually true that Alberto's family was happy about the rumored split, it just seems to me as if this won't last much longer. Which is a pain to say because Paige was so invested in this thing that she got like 5 tattoos of this guy lol

Then again, fighting is normal in a relationship.. I've seen worse situations work themselves out and maybe this is one of those

Some people like drama and fights in relationships. I don't know why but there are plenty who do. So for all we know, to them, they are a perfect couple.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
There is so many twists and turns in their relationship that I'm pretty sure it's all an angle booked by Russo.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He was probably drunk and shoved her or something.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Its Just news. They're prob just making stuff up to gain more attention. Thats my opinion
No offense but that is a pretty blue eyed opinion to have.

The news just don't sit around and make stuff up because in this day and age if they did they would be found out immediately. Just look at Fox.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Just look at Fox.

I don't want to lose IQ points, no thank you.

But I said it before, Alberto is not a good influence on Paige and if the news is true...could be something bad. Plus, with how much he is bashing WWE right now, it is not helping him. Hell, CM Punk is bitter, but he's tried to move on. He rarely brings it up and after he let it all out, he moved past it.