Paige & Alberto (on-going thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No offense but that is a pretty blue eyed opinion to have.

The news just don't sit around and make stuff up because in this day and age if they did they would be found out immediately. Just look at Fox.

Fox news got in trouble? I didnt know anything bout that. Im not one to even listen to news and such anyways.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Except However not even two miles from me, Another dead body was found somewhere near some Gas Pumps.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Fox news got in trouble? I didnt know anything bout that. Im not one to even listen to news and such anyways.

Just...don't listen to Fox News...They uhh...are definitely bs'ers...

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I don't want to lose IQ points, no thank you.

But I said it before, Alberto is not a good influence on Paige and if the news is true...could be something bad. Plus, with how much he is bashing WWE right now, it is not helping him. Hell, CM Punk is bitter, but he's tried to move on. He rarely brings it up and after he let it all out, he moved past it.
Remember when Trump took shots at Sweden ("last night in Sweden") a few months back? Fox brought in a few Swedish "experts" on immigration and crime to comment on it. Turns out neither of them were experts on said subjects or even worked within them. One was a hillbilly former school teacher who is a noted member of a Swedish racist political party with a big internet footprint of hate on immigrants and people of other ethnic groups. The other one was not the relative of former foreign affairs minister Carl Bildt who worked as a security expert he claimed to be. But a tax evader living abroad for a long long time who changed his last name to Bildt. Carl Bildt himself even came out and said "Who the fuck is this guy?".

This is obviously not standard journalistic behavior since journalists have to follow practices and ethics codes.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Remember when Trump took shots at Sweden ("last night in Sweden") a few months back? Fox brought in a few Swedish "experts" on immigration and crime to comment on it. Turns out neither of them were experts on said subjects or even worked within them. One was a hillbilly former school teacher who is a noted member of a Swedish racist political party with a big internet footprint of hate on immigrants and people of other ethnic groups. The other one was not the relative of former foreign affairs minister Carl Bildt who worked as a security expert he claimed to be. But a tax evader living abroad for a long long time who changed his last name to Bildt. Carl Bildt himself even came out and said "Who the fuck is this guy?".

This is obviously not standard journalistic behavior since journalists have to follow practices and ethics codes.

Well....

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAwNi8zMjIvb3JpZ2luYWwvMDgxMDA5LWJlYXZlci1kYW0tMDIuanBn

(Now get this thread back on track)

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Really?

This is actually a thing?

Ugh...

I have zero tolerance for men who hit women...hence why I never
mention Stone Cold and always feel sick when I hear people cheering
him.

If this is true...lock Del Rio up and get Paige far away from him.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Really?

This is actually a thing?

Ugh...

I have zero tolerance for men who hit women...hence why I never
mention Stone Cold and always feel sick when I hear people cheering
him.

If this is true...lock Del Rio up and get Paige far away from him.

Dude is a scum bag if it is true.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
The truth is Paige needs to go home to England and spend some time
with her family.

She needs to take a couple of years for herself and just enjoy her life
instead of worrying about all the bullshit that seems to be surrounding her.

Last edited: