Paige & Alberto (on-going thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

She is saying that she was upset about the news over her uncle and she is screaming at the people to leave her alone, not Del Rio. He mentioned pressing charges likely to the woman who threw the drink. I am not saying she is telling the truth but we all know TMZ is full of crap half the time so. Who knows what to believe.

She's lied about this type of stuff before. There's a whole lot of video and photo evidence online of her getting a lot of bruises and cuts since she and Alberto got together.

Alberto is a very dominating personality that she probably is drawn to, which explains how she struggles to get away despite all this

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
She's lied about this type of stuff before. There's a whole lot of video and photo evidence online of her getting a lot of bruises and cuts since she and Alberto got together.

Alberto is a very dominating personality that she probably is drawn to, which explains how she struggles to get away despite all this

She wrestles though so I am sure that is what some of the marks are from but he does seem like he can get abusive when he drinks. You could only feel sorry for people like this for so long. Hopefully one of them or someone outside of them helps them see sense. They should not be together. Their relationship is toxic.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Stopspot

Reaction score
She wrestles though so I am sure that is what some of the marks are from but he does seem like he can get abusive when he drinks. You could only feel sorry for people like this for so long. Hopefully one of them or someone outside of them helps them see sense. They should not be together. Their relationship is toxic.
Paige has not wrestled a match since leaving WWE since her neck is fucked.

Here's some more excerpts from this latest debacle courtesy of the witness.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Paige has not wrestled a match since leaving WWE since her neck is fucked.

Here's some more excerpts from this latest debacle courtesy of the witness.

I thought she had been practicing or something, not under anything signed.

So he likely got her hooked on drugs... Seems like Botchie calling them Bobby and Whitney was more accurate than I thought. This happens all the time. A woman sees a "bad boy", falls for him, and then gets trapped in his web of abuse, lies, and drugs. She is a grown woman though and she should know better but clearly doesn't and continues to defend the so called relationship they have. It is all sick really. I don't know anything about either one of them but it is clear they should not be together.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Thing is we cannot do the "She's a grown woman" thing. This works similar to addictions in a lot of ways. Everyone knows what can happen but people tend to live with a "it will not be me" mentality, but once you end up stuck in it you struggle to get out.

Abusers make the victims feel that they need them.Even if she decides to leave he will make her stay because he is in her head. Grown woman she may be but she still needs help and support to get out of a abusive relationship.

And hopefully someone does help her.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I think this could be a case of Battered Women Syndrom...Because often in an abusive relationship, the victim could be painted as the one doing wrong by the aggressor.

This is a good video to show signs of one, maybe we can keep some of these things in mind for if we want to see who is the aggressor.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
In retrospect maybe WWE weren't assholes for wanting them separated...
I'm sure it was the WWE's way of trying to remove Paige from a clearly toxic
relationship.

I honestly didn't hold it against the WWE for splitting them up with the brand split...
I mean its not like they were a married couple like Rusev & Lana, Miz & Maryse and
Naomi & Jimmy Uso.

I do find it odd that Dean Ambrose and Renee Young were split up during the
superstar shake up...but...it is possible that the WWE creative didn't know the
two were married...they did keep their relationship extremely private.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Hindsight is 20/20

Off topic, I've always found this saying a little amusing. 20/20 is regular, average vision. So hindsight is average, not perfect :)

That being said, I say it too :)