OOC Out of Character Thread 17/18

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
HE LEFT ON GOOD TERMS! He even had an extra match with Alice Xander after his official retirement as a goodbye present! He barely even knows Trent Kingsley or the other dude and Vega and Tyson Blade ain't ever had a direct problem with each other!
ya but then he slandered them on twitter so now they hate him :p

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
[HASHTAG]#VegaandCole4HOF[/HASHTAG]

Because the fact that Reagan Cole even showed up in a precision arena is enough to put him in the H.O.F

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
[HASHTAG]#VegaandCole4HOF[/HASHTAG]

Because the fact that Reagan Cole even showed up in a precision arena is enough to put him in the H.O.F
@Gino How could you disagree with FACT? I mean, the only reason that The Blade is in the H.O.F. is because he has the same last name as Tyson Blade, who himself is only in the H.O.F. because he now has creative control and he's a spotlight hogging bitch...

;P (I kid... Please don't stab me!)

Get it? Blade. Stab.

I'm a fucking genius.

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
@Gino How could you disagree with FACT? I mean, the only reason that The Blade is in the H.O.F. is because he has the same last name as Tyson Blade, who himself is only in the H.O.F. because he now has creative control and he's a spotlight hogging bitch...

;P (I kid... Please don't stab me!)

Get it? Blade. Stab.

I'm a fucking genius.
I'm liking for the pun, not the conspiracy theory xD

Status
Not open for further replies.