OOC Out of Character Thread 17/18

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
I mean, if irl stuff is going on I mean we could get someone to just post the I want a match and the results, like I mean I'd be happy to do it, but that's a decision we'd all have to agree to. I'm just saying that someone could be a replacement for a little but whilst irl gets sorted and stuff

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I mean, if irl stuff is going on I mean we could get someone to just post the I want a match and the results, like I mean I'd be happy to do it, but that's a decision we'd all have to agree to. I'm just saying that someone could be a replacement for a little but whilst irl gets sorted and stuff
Well, Electro's gone as far as I know and I don't know about Sanic, and on top of that, Beavs left RWK and so Geek and Reag are a man down there, so it looks bleak.

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well, Electro's gone as far as I know and I don't know about Sanic, and on top of that, Beavs left RWK and so Geek and Reag are a man down there, so it looks bleak.
Literally I mean we do need more people in the league I agree but I just think people are waiting for things to happen, I mean I've been around a while so therefore I know how this stuff works, Im just putting it out there that I can do some stuff if needed, I mean it will just make the league run maybe abit smoother just whilst they sort RL stuff out
[doublepost=1516125016][/doublepost]It was just an idea I mean it doesn't have to happen but I just thought we could get the ball rolling with leagues again

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm just saying through tough times we should all stick together
[doublepost=1516129926][/doublepost]All pull our weight a little you know, to try and help out

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I've been here since the ass end of the 2k14 league over in TWF, have gone through some tough times in terms of members, active members and an overall lack of organisation and have been through the rule of 10 G.Ms. This is by far the worst period in league history. In the past, when the management of the league was in disarray, we had a good active roster to keep the league alive by striving to make good storylines and just generally keep the thing alive and when we haven't had that sheer activity, we had a good G.M to keep everything running. Now, no offence to anyone is intended here, but as of right now, we have neither of those things and as of right now, the league is worse off than the Xbox League was when it shut down. I've never witnessed a time in this league were the shows just stopped. Hell, there have been periods where there were only 2 matches on the card every week, but it survived and the shows kept on coming. Right now, nobody is really cutting promos. I'm pretty sure that I can count the promos that has been written for the 2k18 league this year on 1 hand. I've been back a month and not a single show has been done since.

I hate to say this since I myself have put a lot of time and effort into writing promos and building characters in this league and admittedly, I probably took it more seriously than most because I'm a competitive guy and I thoroughly enjoyed it... But as it looks right now and as far as I've heard, 2 of our 3 G.Ms are gone and Beavs has left R.W.K., which effects the League because our 3rd G.M. is also on the creative team for R.W.K. and therefore lumps more work on him. With all of that, the lack of interest shown in promos and storylines so far and the disarray that is currently the PS4 League management team, I honestly don't think that the league will live through this and in my opinion, even if Geek can get everything sorted and match cards are coming out and what have you, with the lack of dedication that was shown before this clusterfuck continues, then I don't see any point in it continuing...

I don't wish to start arguments with this, and given the fact that only like, 4 people has commented here in the last week and a half (And one of them is me) then no one will probably even read this, but in any case, I'm just explaining how I currently see the league since I kinda needed to getting off my chest. I truly hope that some miracles happen and everything gets on track and members start to promo and everyone gets involved and the most resilient league ever survives another heap of mess, but IMO, it looks grim.

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
I've been here since the ass end of the 2k14 league over in TWF, have gone through some tough times in terms of members, active members and an overall lack of organisation and have been through the rule of 10 G.Ms. This is by far the worst period in league history. In the past, when the management of the league was in disarray, we had a good active roster to keep the league alive by striving to make good storylines and just generally keep the thing alive and when we haven't had that sheer activity, we had a good G.M to keep everything running. Now, no offence to anyone is intended here, but as of right now, we have neither of those things and as of right now, the league is worse off than the Xbox League was when it shut down. I've never witnessed a time in this league were the shows just stopped. Hell, there have been periods where there were only 2 matches on the card every week, but it survived and the shows kept on coming. Right now, nobody is really cutting promos. I'm pretty sure that I can count the promos that has been written for the 2k18 league this year on 1 hand. I've been back a month and not a single show has been done since.

I hate to say this since I myself have put a lot of time and effort into writing promos and building characters in this league and admittedly, I probably took it more seriously than most because I'm a competitive guy and I thoroughly enjoyed it... But as it looks right now and as far as I've heard, 2 of our 3 G.Ms are gone and Beavs has left R.W.K., which effects the League because our 3rd G.M. is also on the creative team for R.W.K. and therefore lumps more work on him. With all of that, the lack of interest shown in promos and storylines so far and the disarray that is currently the PS4 League management team, I honestly don't think that the league will live through this and in my opinion, even if Geek can get everything sorted and match cards are coming out and what have you, with the lack of dedication that was shown before this clusterfuck continues, then I don't see any point in it continuing...

I don't wish to start arguments with this, and given the fact that only like, 4 people has commented here in the last week and a half (And one of them is me) then no one will probably even read this, but in any case, I'm just explaining how I currently see the league since I kinda needed to getting off my chest. I truly hope that some miracles happen and everything gets on track and members start to promo and everyone gets involved and the most resilient league ever survives another heap of mess, but IMO, it looks grim.

I totally agree with this, this league is falling apart atm for many different reason (some of which cannot be helped). After everything this league has been through i think we can some how someway get through this. I mean I know i haven't developed the Stark Family as much as i have wanted to but i mean i still think there is hope within all of this, I have a broad mindset and with certain ideas i think this sinking ship can be saved, were kinda in the TNA era just after 2003 when it was sinking but then got brought back up by minor little stuff. This isnt the end for this sinking ship and kayfabe wise, as I've put on record to say, Id love the Starks to somehow buy this and get over this runt, and hole we are in. that may sound stupid but i mean ive been here since i can remember atleast wwe13 or 2k14 and Ive seen this go to the shit once before. This may sound cringy from people that arent aware of who i am, i know. im just saying nowadays i have alot of free time on my hands so i could try and help this sinking ship, Both Kayfabe and IRL. But me and higher ups would have to agree on that

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Alright, here goes: from today onwards, Precision Wrestling is shutting down.

I'm sorry I haven't communicated like I said I would on this front, but until very recently I was a long way from being the front man on this so I was waiting on Sanic's lead. I got it, but I was holding out for a change of heart and the situation over in RWK was in flux so I didn't know if I might be able to try and resurrect this. Now, I'm the head of RWK as well as being in school and I really, really can't.

To be honest, 90% of the people that made this league what it was over its history aren't here anymore, but it was something great and everyone that was a part of it should be proud of that. In particular, a big thank you to everyone who's still here. Sorry that there aren't enough of us in enough of a position to keep this thing alive, that's not on any of us as individuals. I hope you guys find other great places to get the plentiful fun that it's possible to get out of this variable-quality video game.

@Solidus @Solid Snake @Jacob Fox please take off admin privileges from myself, @Sanic and @Skywalker, lock the threads and archive this section first chance you get, thank you! (pls dont totally delete it lmao thatd suck)

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
Right im gonna go on record to say im going to look for a new home for this league, it may take a while but i will try. this isnt meant to offend Geek or anyone like that, i jsut want this to atleast try and continue so any suggestions of where i could home this league let me know i guess

Reactions: Geek773

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Thread is locked. This will be taken care of a bit later.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
riperoonie

one last message from me, I really appreciate people letting me run this league, it's been a good few months and some good things have happened. At the moment, I can't continue with all the stuff happening in my life, I've got other e-feds to write for, spending qualify time with my girlfriend/irl friends, and the prospect of my GCSEs coming up.

I will say this though, Precision isn't dead for good, think of this as a really extended break. I can say that once my GCSEs are finished, I don't mind bringing this back for perhaps one last run, new rules, new characters and a fresh start, with all the history still there.

Precision Wrestling may be dead for now, but never say never for the future.

Thank you to everyone.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
and I haven't been checking the thread that often due to my constant partying nearly every week, so sorry bout that.

Status
Not open for further replies.