Orlando Nightclub Shooting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
That'll never be the case in the eye of the public, it'll always be that it was cause he was Muslim. I mean, still a fucked up reason either way. Just Religion and color always take precedence. Leads to more people wanting to take the fight to a different race/religion, instead of trying to pull together and solve the fucking problem.

Idk, think my message got muddled halfway in.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Think they're asking for water, food, juice, etc donations for the blood donors. If anyone got a link for it, link it.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
That sucks. Crazy shit happening all the time.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
This is why I don't go out if I don't have to. Don't feel like getting blown back by some lunatic. Rather play pokemon and listen to musick.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
This one hits a bit harder to home, but I'm sad to see it be turned into fuel for some people's prejudice against Islam.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This one hits a bit harder to home, but I'm sad to see it be turned into fuel for some people's prejudice against Islam.

Everyone is being anti-Islam and anti-Christian because it was a gay club. Some people just murder people for the sake of being sick, my guess is it has nothing to do with them being gay or him being Islamic. Gotta love what the media turns it into though. They are the biggest supporters of hate crime and racism/prejudice.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
r4nrljiu1wqanm5nsoof.jpg

http://gawker.com/police-identify-l-a-pride-weapons-suspect-as-james-wes-1781852370

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
idk. But fits with the topic kinda.
They just potentially just stopped another attack on gay people.

It isn't just about gays or Islams, blacks or whites... It is murder and attempt at murder. People need to stop acting like their singular group matters more than someone else's. All lives should matter and the media keeps it so it isn't this way which forces people to further split into smaller groups. The more groups of people with "differences" there are, the easier it is to control this nation (and take away our freedoms) but no one wants to actually see it that way. They are too busy worrying about their own then the actual state of humanity and how f'd in the head it is. I see this as people being murdered by a sick man. Not an Islamic terrorist who hates gay people. As for your story, good thing nothing came from it but all's it is doing is showing that the "white man" got a slap on the wrist for being a gay basher which will in turn make straight white males look like what? The enemy. People take one example and blow it out the water assuming all people of one color, race, religion, lifestyle, or mental illness are the exact same. They assume and place them in groups and bash them for not agreeing with what they feel it right. See a pattern here? People should take a stand as a whole and stop comparing body parts, gods, and lifestyle choices and realize that this world is going to hell faster than a sinking ship. If they want to truly make change for the better, start uniting in spite of differences and for the love of God, LOVE each other instead of trying force people into changing. It may not take away the threat of idiots like these people, but it will make it harder for it to actually happen. You can't target one secular group if it is united with other groups.

That was a bit of a rant lol

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Really sadistic. This guy must've mowed those people down.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Really sadistic. This guy must've mowed those people down.

He had 3 weapons, one I believe was a machine gun. How does a dude even walk into a night club like that? I can bet someone on the inside helped him. Either way, it seems like for every good thing humanity does, there is like 10 stories like this. We are clearly going in the wrong direction.