Orlando Nightclub Shooting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Hate to take it back to the guns debate. But I think this kind of proves that America has a horrible gun control system.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Hate to take it back to the guns debate. But I think this kind of proves that America has a horrible gun control system.

Getting rid of guns will cause more problems, they need to manage them better and they have been doing a crap job at it for too long now.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Only cops having guns is probably just as dangerous as lunatics being able to get guns. Doomed either way.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Cops have tazers and tranquilizers. Swat team and higher ranked law enforcement have guns. Military branches have assault weapons.

Makes sense to me.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You take guns away from cops and people, who is left with them? Inner city criminals who will take over all major cities and this will end up forcing Marshall Law. I don't wanna live with military people mandating cities. Guns only kill people when the wrong people are using them. They need to screen people and cops alike. You should have to take a physiology test to own one. Punishing everyone for a small % of people who are careless isn't fair. That is like telling people they can't have kids because of the bad parents out there who abuse theirs. Taking away rights shouldn't happen. I thought we were making progress on that by allowing marriage for gay/lesbian people. Apparently for every step forward we go, we take 10 steps back.