OMB Is All Elite! AEW TEW 2020 Story

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
AEW Show Coming Tomorrow

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
AEW Dynamite

October 2020 Week Two

dynamite-live-696x392.jpg

Pre Show:

Entrance.gif

Eddie Kingston stands in some back alley in Bronx... He has a shirt on that says firing squad and has GoD with him however there is another masked man behind him as Kingston looks on with a intense look in his eye.

Kingston: Hey Jon you remember me? You and I we go way back further then most people imagine. We were kings of the indy scene you, myself and a man they call the death machine we ruled the scene we were these young kids who had each others back we had nothing but the clothes on our backs and a dream in our hearts. We did what we had to do to make a name for ourselves we formed a bond in that ring I thought after the night in night out battles we waged the blood we spilled in that ring the nights where the three of us couldn't even stand on our two feet the moment we got behind the curtain.

A brotherhood all for one but it would seem as though that was a lie. It would seem as though I was the fool because the men who I thought were my brothers who I thought were by my side cast me aside for the chance at fame and fortune and I don't fault you for that. I fault you because you left your family behind. You went on to form a brotherhood with men you just met and you called yourself a hound for justice you taunted me every single time I turned on my tv seeing everything that you had and not once did you call to see how I was to offer your family a hand.

I ain't gonna lie to you Jon I been in a bad place and maybe I can admit I am to blame for that but, when I was given a chance to get payback make no mistake about it I am ready. I am going to prove to the world that Eddie Kingston is the baddest motherfu**er on the planet. Jon you are going to pay this is my family now and we are locked and loaded and we got the bullets loaded and you are in the cross hairs.

( So tech Eddie Kingston can't start with me for another couple of days so this is all just build up online.)

---------------------------------------------------------

giphy.gif

Jon Moxley opens the show up driving into the arena on a motorcycle no helmet as he is livid he kicks down Kurt Angle door and says where is that son of b**** Eddie Kingston because he wants his ass right here right now!

Kurt tells Moxley that he is not here and that he isn't even under contract in AEW so the higher ups say that don't want to make this match.

Moxley says he doesn't give two shits about what the higher ups want or don't want he says sign Eddie Kingston and make the match or else.

Kurt says don't threaten him or else Kingston ain't the only man leave Moxley broken, beaten and battered.

Mox tells Kurt that he doesn't care and that he will beat an old man.

Angle & Mox get face to face and Angle says hes going to let this confrontation slide because he knows Mox head isn't in the right state of mind right now. Mox walks off as we open the show.

Screenshot (155).png

Segment Rating: 71

------------------------------------

AdoredJubilantGreendarnerdragonfly-max-1mb.gif

Marty Scrull shows up on the screen and says that Page thinks that he is going to play the part of a villain when in reality he is playing the part of a victim that he is just simply a man that has fallen to his own vices and that he tries to drink away the fact that he knows he was never good enough in the ring to stand with the greatest wrestlers of this industry. You think putting noose in the door will break the spirit of Kenny Omega you got another thing coming he says he wants a match with Page and he wants to break him limb from limb and he suggest that unless Page is a coward he accepts at Halloween Havoc Hangman Page vs. Marty Scrull in a Submission Match. He says he will make Page pay for everything that he did to his mentor.

Screenshot (156).png

Segment Rating: 37

-----------------------------------------------------

Match One:
Dustin Rhodes vs. Pentagon Jr.
Entrance%2B3.gif

tenor.gif

In a good match between two vets of the wrestling industry Dustin Rhodes nearly picks up the W after a Lone Star State Of Mind attempt but, is caught by Jr. who nails him with a package piledriver.

Screenshot (157).png

Match Rating: 56

-----------------------------------------------------------

tenor.gif

Cage talks about his losses as of late only to have Taz interrupt him and start to lay into him about how he is losing his focus his says Cage needs to start proving that Taz wasn't wrong bout him and tells him to get his ass into gear.

Screenshot (158).png

Segment Rating: 53

-------------------------------------

Match Two:
AEW Light Heavyweight Championship Match
Rey Fenix (c) vs. Jungle Boy
fenix.gif

tenor.gif

In a decent match Jungle Boy put up a hard fought match and was really impressive but, in the end it was nothing as Rey Fenix is able to catch the young upstart after a mistake he made and Rey Fenix defends the championship.

Screenshot (159).png

Match Rating: 45

---------------------------------------------------

2db764fc7351b0e8b7179172d977c9b5e40fb9b0_hq.gif

tenor.gif

AEW Tag Team Champions Cody & Shawn Spears along with Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard are talking and saying how Bully Ray needs to know that his time has come and passed and the future is in the two young studs here Cody & Spears Arn says that Bully has no right to question Cody judgement and he has no right to play the moral high ground he remembers not so long ago about how Bully used to come to Arn begging like a man in the streets for a helping hand from Arn. Cody would go on to say that Bully is a coward attacking him from behind talking about his father and all this when he knows Bully is only doing it to stay relevant. Spears says that Bully was only ever relevant because he was some novelty act to pump up the crowd much like Spears used to be but says Bully was far from perfection. Spears says its great Cody sees the light and how the two of them are now the greatest tag team in the world and these titles prove it.
Screenshot (160).png

Segment Rating: 52

-----------------------------------------------

Match Three:
MJF & Wardlow & The New Horseman w/Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard vs. Bully Ray & Best Friends

Already%2Bin%2Bthe%2BRing%2B1.gif

tenor.gif

YcP3Uc.gif

03e426619c3eca0aad1eb4efadb7e66538e4be5d.gifv

In a crazy match with alot of up and downs MJF would pick up the victory as Ray & The New Horseman fought on the outside to the back the Trio's Champions could not out power Wardlow who would take out OC & Trent as MJF hit the Rope Hung Piledriver on Taylor for the W.
Screenshot (161).png

Match Rating: 46

---------------------------------------

IllinformedUnsteadyIndigobunting-size_restricted.gif

Page was laughing backstage with John Layfield and both having drinks with one another talking about how Kenny is sitting in the bed of a hospital because of what he did he says the sound of his head bouncing off the pavement still gets better and better everytime he hears it. Scrull would attack him from behind cracking a bottle of jack over John head and the placing a chicken wing crossface on Page until officials can break it up it takes them awhile as Page is seen in pain.

Screenshot (162).png

Segment Rating: 34

------------------------------------------

Match Four:
Lance Archer w/Jake Roberts vs. Jeff Cobb

c21df94f697b0e6d554d35f9a88dcfbb9d4d86ce.gif

tumblr_phua3sg9Po1s0zdtdo1_500.gifv

This match is a brawl the two men beating the living hell out of each other to the point the official almost calls a Double DQ. Archer though would hit a chokeslam on the apron twice before hitting the inverted razor's edge and picking up the W.

Screenshot (163).png

Match Rating: 38
--------------------------------------------

JampackedBouncyEgret-size_restricted.gif

Bully Ray is bleeding from his mouth as he gets a smile on his face. He says he is glad Cody was able to find his balls from the pockets of Arn & Tully he says he used to respect them as they were guys that were all about respect but he says the teaching they are passing down to them two are proving that wrong. He says what happen to Arn he used to be a man he used to be about the respect but, now well now he is just an old man collect his checks that doesn't give a damn about the bizz he is only here in AEW not because he believed in it he is here because he got fired and he got fired because he allowed some girl who was not in the right state of mind to be out in the middle of the ring . He says that is the only reason Arn is in the company. He says Tully well Tully hasn't been relevant in nearly twenty years and now is like another father trying to ride the wave of his own daughter success. He says this place needs respect they need the honor in this ring. He is going to go old school and teach it to them boys as Halloween Havoc.

Screenshot (164).png

Segment Rating: 64

Match Five:
Matt Hardy vs. Jimmy Havoc

bc230e77c364fc99fb7563e33463deccb1cbcb5b.gifv

giphy-downsized.gif

In a ok match Matt Hardy picks up the win and afterwards Havoc sits on the apron upset. Hardy would shake his hand and tell him to keep his head up.

Screenshot (165).png

Match Rating: 33

-----------------------------------------------------------

tenor.gif

Brodie Lee tells Darby Allin that he knows what he must do and that after Halloween Havoc Darby will bow to his feet and Darby will join The Dark Order.
Screenshot (166).png

Segment Rating: 34

--------------------------------------------------------
Main Event:
Will Ospeary vs. Chris Jericho
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Jericho & Will have a match that to be honest did not live up to the hype however the two pros still made it a pretty decent match with Jericho missing a Judas Effect after smack talking Earl Hebner. Will would get the flash pinfall and get the W.
Screenshot (167).png

----------------------------------------------

giphy.gif

The Inner Circle are backstage in their locker room disappointed that their leader lost again.

Then Austin Aries appears and tells them is this really your guys leader? You are four of the best talents in the world and you are being held down by a guy who is past his prime. You know what you do to GOATS who can't nature the young right? You take them behind the wood shed and you put one right in between the eyes. Don't waste your careers on a guy who is clearly not as good as he thinks.
WaryPaleChick-size_restricted.gif

Aries leaves the room as the rest of The Inner Circle look at one another.

Screenshot (168).png

Segment Rating: 40

----------------------------------------------

Screenshot (169).png

(Lio Rush & Isiah K defeats Sky/Kaz to a 32)

Overall Rating: 52

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ospreay and Jericho don't have the chemistry :hogansun

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Yeah its unfortunate but, given how Will is leaving soon its not huge deal. I feel bad for going at Arn though :cudi

Reactions: Chris

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
AEW News Wrestlers Sign & Resign

Fred Yehi
1601583971746.png

Alexander Hammerstone
1601584077995.png

Maria Manic
1601584152661.png

Billy Gunn Resigns On 1 year deal

1601584247412.png

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Halloween Havoc Card
TNT & 10 Pounds Of Gold Championship Match
MJF vs. Aldis

AEW Tag Team Championship Match
Shawn Spears & Cody (c) vs. Bully Ray & ???

Submission Match
Hangman Page vs. Marty Scrull

Darby Allin vs. Brodie Lee
(If Allin loses he must join The Dark Order)

TBA

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Screenshot (170).png

AEW Dark: We got Cody & Bully fighting backstage where Cody gains the upper hand due to Spears. They would then hit a double spinebuster through the catering table. Allie defeats Veda Scott, Brodie Lee would defeat Shawn Spears after Bully Ray distraction, English cuts a promo talking about how he is going to be a major player in AEW. Pentagon Jr. defeats Marko Stunt in the highest rated match of the night and Fenix defends AEW LHC during the match Jericho would try and help Sammy but, it would backfire and AA & Jericho mouth at each other . Moxley cuts a promo telling the little whiny bitch he is begging for him to show up on AEW.

Overall Rating: 51​

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Screenshot (173).png

Marty Scrull got upset that I only gave him a 25% raise but....

Kurt Angle has Taken Marko Stunt under his wing @Blaze

Screenshot (174).png

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
How tf were you only paying Marty $90 per appearance :DEAD:

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
  • Wow

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Just wait and see who im trying to sign :banderas:

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
AEW This Week

Rey Fenix defends his championship AEW Light Heavyweight Championship In The Main Event vs. Pentagon Jr.

Brian Cage faces off against Wardlow

Hybrid 2 vs. Evil Uno/Stu Grayson

Hangman Page vs. Jimmy Havoc

Bully Ray vs. Shawn Spears

AEW Trio's Championship On Line Best Friends face Jurassic Express

Darby Allin vs. Eric Young

Will Moxley Hear From Eddie Kingston?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
God damn Kurt Angle on them perks again I see. :smh mans gonna just take Marko under his wing like that.

Anyway, good show. Hangman/Omega/Scurll still the best part of the shows.

Aries is kind of getting me interested.

Some other good fun stuff.

• Haha

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
AEW Dynamite

October 2020 3rd Week
7iZYwZo.gif

tumblr_onvnkmFOVA1qfcnbvo3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_oupeccg1M31rumiojo1_400.gif

We open up the show with Kurt Angle inside an office and he states that tonight Cody & Arn are banned from ringside during the match of Bully & Spears and states that if they break the rules that AEW Higher Ups have stated that they give Kurt the authority to strip them of the AEW Tag Team Championship. Cody tells Angle that there is no one higher up on the chain in AEW then him and that Cody signs their checks and Angle states he doesn't Tony Khan does. Arn tells Kurt that this is not fair that he helps Spears with his gameplans. Kurt states Arn is not the manager of Spears and that Tully is allowed ringside but, if he gets involved in the match the titles will also be stripped.

Screenshot (175).png

Segment Rating: 56

-------------------------------------------------------------
Match One:
Bully Ray vs. Shawn Spears w/Tully Blanchard
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

In a decent match with good back and forth action with Tully really watching what he is doing too on ringside Bully Ray wins after hitting a Cutter following a reversal of the Death Valley Driver.

Screenshot (176).png

-------------------------------------------

Cameras pan to backstage where Moxley is seen asking people where is he where is Eddie Kingston he gets word he is there and then we see Kingston smiling telling him that here he is Jon come ad get him because...

tenor.gif

Moxley rushes at Kingston full charge as a car comes by and hits Moxley who lays on the ground bleeding from his arm in some serious pain. Kingston walks over stepping on his shoulder before leaning down grabbing the championship and showing a big smile on his face he says he is going to keep the championship and then he stares at the camera screaming. AEW you want this championship make the match I will be at Halloween Havoc and I may hold the title in my hands but, come after I am going to own it.

Kingston gets in the car and rushes off as officials and others come by.

BreakableUnselfishAgouti-size_restricted.gif

Screenshot (177).png

Segment Rating: 54

------------------------------------------------
Match Two:
Brian Cage w/Taz vs. Wardlow
source.gif

tenor.gif

In a big hoss battle that saw these two huge men fighting off Cage picks up the W in a much needed win following a Discus Lariat & then a Drill Claw.
Screenshot (178).png

----------------------------------------------------
giphy.gif

MJF stands behind a podium his TNT Championship on his shoulder and his cocky smile wide he looks at the camera and begins to speak.

He states that come Halloween Havoc Nick Aldis the NWA Championship that you hold so dear the one you claim is honorable is prestigious and all of this other crap is going to be coming to MJF and that he is going to take it and he is going to destroy the championship. He is going to throw it in the trash where it belongs and put the final nail in the coffin of that linage that should of died just like the so called legends who have held it before them you want to talk about prestige? TNT Championship is the most prestigious championship in the bizz because it is held by Maxwell Jacob Friedman.

Screenshot (179).png

Segment Rating: 42

--------------------------------------------
Match Three:
Hybrid 2 vs. Dark Order (Uno/Grayson)
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

In a fun tag team match showcasing two underrated teams in this AEW Tag Team Division Hybrid2 pick up the stunner win following a 630 Senton and a submission on Grayson.

Screenshot (180).png

Match Rating: 48

-------------------------------------
tenor.gif

Darby Allin is seen getting ready for his match tonight.

Screenshot (181).png

Segment Rating: 20

---------------------------------------------------------
Match Four:
AEW Trio's Championship Match
Jungle Express vs. Best Friends (c)
de2d2c401be87eafb359326eeab2ae71d157b0c4.gifv

giphy.gif

In a match that saw Stunt outshine everyone else Best Friends defend the title when OC hits Stunt with a Orange Crush.

Screenshot (182).png

Match Rating: 47

giphy.gif

tumblr_oc8h9wQi3d1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Jericho is seen walking backstage going to Inner Circle locker room when Austin Aries attacks him from behind and hits a brainbuster on the ground. The Inner Circle rush out of locker room as Aries just gets away.

Screenshot (183).png

Segment Rating: 51

--------------------------------------
Match Five:
Darby Allin vs. Eric Young
e591621ade82e9aa34ddc97c972f35557e76104f.gifv

Entrance%2B5.gif

In a ok match with Young looking pretty damn good Allin wins following a Coffin Drop.

Screenshot (184).png

Match Rating: 32

3c13bb39d172f562d585f2f97190d9e0d7fd8b04_00.gif

Jimmy Havoc cuts a promo talking about the things he has done outside the ring and the remorse he feels for it he states that he is out here on a mission and that to do so he has to kill that part of him and he states that when he does he is going to be able to stare across at the man in the mirror with a resemblance of dignity. He says he knows he lost the respect of everyone and that second chances are not given they are earned.

Screenshot (185).png

Segment Rating: 37

-----------------------------------
Match Six:
Hangman Page w/John Layfield vs. Jimmy Havoc

giphy.gif

65c09-img.gif

In a very hard hitting match which saw Page take control following underhand tactics and him mocking Havoc for his promo. Page would win when Havoc would pass out to a standing triangle choke.
Screenshot (186).png

Match Rating: 38

7a9ca37e037c94d2-600x338.gif

Moxley is seen getting put into a stretcher however he refuses to go into the ambulance as Angle is seen rushing over Mox is hurt and tells Jon to go into it but, he refuses Jon tells Kurt to make the match as he is seen taking his own shoulder and popping it back into place against a wall. He tells Kurt he doesn't care what it takes that Kingston can hit him with a truck it wont stop him from kicking his ass.

tenor.gif

Jon that was only the beginning.

A female voice is heard and a good looking women in a black leather pants and a white tank top appears and turns to Kurt and Jon.

Kurt states who the hell is she?

She says I am Salina De La Renta and I am a represent for him and The Firing Squad.

Kurt says you are the reason for this security ...

Mox steps in and states one more time Make the match.

Kurt finally agrees telling Salina to follow him to his office and that they will get it signed.

Bronx's Massacre Match Mox vs. Kingston for AEW Championship

Screenshot (187).png

Segment Rating: 55

--------------------------------------------------------
Main Event
AEW Light Heavyweight Championship
Pentagon Jr. vs. Rey Fenix (c)
tumblr_nm64c4pgYE1tt2jjyo3_500.gifv

tenor.gif

In a very good match the two brothers put on a classic with each man nearly picking up the win after finishes. Fenix though picks up the W following a series of roll ups. They walk off in the end hugging. While that is going on Lio Rush makes his way down and superkicks Jr. He then says he waits his title rematch.

Screenshot (188).png

Match Rating: 64

tenor.gif

Rush states he is tired on the Unjust against him and other people saying that he isn't getting the chances he is due and that he is going to take it now.
Screenshot (189).png

Segment Rating: 40

-----------------------------------------

Screenshot (190).png

Overall Rating: 58

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I accidentally clicked this but don't really have time to read so can you remind me to do this tonight sometime? If it's not on my "New posts" I'll forget lol

Reactions: Daddy Deville