• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OMB Is All Elite! AEW TEW 2020 Story

Chris

Dreams are Endless
In a match that saw Stunt outshine everyone else Best Friends defend the title when OC hits Stunt with a Orange Crush.

How

Also very much enjoying the Mox angle and I know I would have loved that main event

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Im curious how havoc stuff will go down as im trying to do a redemption of sorts story where he tries to make up for actions he did outside ring idk its a grey line

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Screenshot (215).png

My screenshot of AEW Dark got deleted not much going on this show tbh 41 overall Next Show is Halloween Havoc and it was announced that at Halloween Havoc Chris Jericho will face Austin Aries and a Fatal 5 Way for AEW Light Heavyweight Championship!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Im 5 months in I am not restarting lol curious what you think of show.

The show was good, other than that stupid mess, :smh being the best person in the match. :heston that needs fixing.

Cause even with Angle's help, it's been less than a week with that, ain't no way he's going to get that good that fast. Modmaker fucked up.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
AEW Halloween Havoc Prediction Contest

MJF.jpg

Live From AT&T Field

0917_WEB_d_Lookouts_t1070_h5ebcb75f40e200dd9ec853562eed4a4152ce6ae1.JPG

Theme Song:

Untitled (17).jpg

Winner:
Finish: Pinfall/Submission/KO/Draw/No Contest

Screenshot (222).png

Winner:

Screenshot (223).png

Winner:

Screenshot (224).png

Winner:

Screenshot (227).png

Winner:

Screenshot (225).png

Winner:

AEW Tag Team Championship Match
Shawn Spears & Cody (c) vs. Bully Ray & ???
Winner:

Bonus Questions!

1. Who will be the mystery partner for Bully Ray?

2. Who will take the fall in Fatal 5 Way?

3. Will The Inner Circle Interfere in Jericho/Aries?

4. What will open the show?

5. What will end the show?

Winner of contest will be rewarded!

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
AEW Halloween Havoc Prediction Contest

View attachment 6399

View attachment 6400
Winner: MJF
Finish: Pinfall

View attachment 6401
Winner: Hangman

View attachment 6402
Winner: Brodie Lee

View attachment 6403
Winner: Aries

View attachment 6404
Winner: Fenix

View attachment 6405
Winner: Kingston

Shawn Spears & Cody (c) vs. Bully Ray & ???
Winner: Bully and Mystery Man
Finish: DQ

Bonus Questions!

1. Who will be the mystery partner for Bully Ray?
God I wanna say D-Von. Ima go Archer tho

2. Who will take the fall in Fatal 5 Way? Daneis

3. Will The Inner Circle Interfere in Jericho/Aries? Yeah

4. What will open the show? LH match

5. What will end the show? Mox/Kingston

Winner of contest will be rewarded: AKA Me

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
prediction contest up and I will give it a few days then I will write up the show I will do a paragraph as always for PPV matches.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
AEW's Halloween Havoc
Untitled (15).jpg

October 2020 Week 3

tenor.gif

Brodie Lee is seen to open up Halloween Havoc making his way to the ring. Lee is not seen in his wrestling gear instead a suit as he gets in the ring he starts to scream this is over tonight Darby you will raise your hand in allegiance of The Dark Order and Brodie Lee.

Screenshot (193).png

Segment Rating: 23

-------------------------------------
Match One:
Brodie Lee vs. Darby Allin
If Darby Allin loses he must join The Dark Order
c86260f4bee10388b3bed62f7cba003b0ebe566a.gifv

tenor.gif

Screenshot (223).png

Before the match starts the two of them stare at one another Darby seems to be a bit taken by the fact that Lee is not in ring gear. Lee tells him that what happens next is for the own good of Darby Allin that all the games are over and he will know his place in the world. The bell rings and Darby rushes in but, with one swift discus lariat out of mid air. Lee drops to the ground and places his hand on the chest of Darby picking up the 1,2,3.

Winner:
Brodie Lee by pinfall

Screenshot (194).png

After the match Darby is pulled out of the ring by The Dark Order carried off his arm spread as Lee leads the way they turn to the ring on top of the stage.

tenor.gif

Match Rating: 28

-----------------------------------------
Entrance.gif

Salina.gif

Eddie Kingston is in the parking lot for tonight's Bronx's Massacre Match and he is with The Firing Squad members Salina Del Renta and the other masked member standing tall behind him. He tells him he's got this and needs a few moments. Eddie Kingston stare into the camera taking his bandana off staring down at it before looking back up with a single tear running down his eye.

Eddie Kingston: Johnny... it shouldn't have to be like this. We shouldn't have to come to blows. You were my family. You helped me through some of the worst things in my life. We were brothers ride and die. I brought you into my home when you didn't have no where to go. I put food on the table for you when you couldn't eat. I showed you the ropes and I had your back just like you said you had mine.

The grey haired devil came calling for you and those eyes of loyalty turned into eyes of greed and you left your family behind. You turned your back on me. You became a superstar you even sold your own name and built a brother hood of justice pact of hounds made in blood.

I had to scratch and claw my way to get to where I am now I haven't been given anything I have made my own way and it cost me everything I had but, I never turned my back on family. This match tonight I am not going to lose this match tonight I am going to take the only thing that I have ever wanted the thing I have busted my ass my blood sweat and tears and I am going to take something I know I earned from the hands of my former brother my family Jon Moxley. Jon you know better then anyone the things I will do to protect my family now just imagine what I will do to someone who betrayed that. Jon I am not gonna lose Jon you are not walking out here tonight your hand raised high because you are not leaving tonight standing at all.

Screenshot (195).png

Segment Rating: 57

-------------------------------------------
Match Two:

Submission Match
Hangman Page w/John Layfield vs. Marty Scrull
Screenshot (222).png

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

The match starts off fairly pretty slow with both men trying submission early but, Page does take control following a Page attack and him sending Scrull shoulder first off of the steel ring post.

Page is in control sending Scrull back in the ring and taking his time to work over the right shoulder. He is not going for any submissions yet but, instead he is just focusing every attack onto it and follows it up with a bodyslam onto the shoulder as John Layfield barks orders on the outside of the ring.

Page back in the ring is now looking to lock in a crossface but, Marty is able to reverse it and goes for the chickenwing but, Page is pulled out of the ring by John. John tells Page to focus and whispers something in his ear as Page gets a big smile on his face.

Page circles the ring slowly as John grabs Marty's mask and Marty rushes over the ref as well as from behind Page with the noose wraps it around the neck Marty before tossing him over the rope all of which while John distracts the ref. Page has a huge smile as Marty tries to get his feet down to the ground.

All of a sudden out of nowhere!

tumblr_ounidtCkZs1wr5xndo1_500.gifv

Kenny Omega with a V trigger between the ropes to Page who falls back to the ground in the ring. Omega takes the rope off of Scrull's neck and then begins to hide under the ring as John tells the ref to turn round however as the ref does Marty has applied the chickenwing in middle of the ring and Page is knocked out. The ref calls for the bell!

Winner:
Marty Scrull by Submission

Screenshot (196).png

Match Rating: 40

-----------------------------------------
tumblr_oqzcc7WEX81r2dt55o3_400.gifv

Marty & Kenny hug as they make their way to the back as Page comes to looking livid in the ring.

Screenshot (197).png

Segment Rating: 36

----------------------------------------------

9aa2bf0a97f392c8e83cbb0439e481f1bd4a1189r1-444-250_hq.gif

Chris Jericho says that tonight he is going to beat Austin Aries and prove that the JeriGoat any day of the week trumps the greatest man that so called lived. He says that The Inner Circle is stronger then ever and that Austin Aries can't break them up they are like the Stones & the Beatles they live forever.

Screenshot (198).png

Segment Rating: 52

----------------------------------

Before the next match as all three men in the AEW Tag Team Championship Match Bully Ray announces his tag team partner as....

tenor.gif

Matt Hardy!

Screenshot (199).png

Segment Rating: 39

Match Three:
Cody & Shawn Spears (c) vs. Bully Ray & Matt Hardy

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

K8nQ.gif

tumblr_obrv4hx6Ya1u1ljrzo1_1280.gif

Screenshot (226).png

We pick up in the match with Bully Ray & Shawn Spears fighting one another trading shots in the middle of the ring. Spears has yet to tag Cody in to have Bully get his hands on him so it seems that Cody wants nothing to do with Ray. Spears is sent into the corner as Ray comes in with a corner splash.

Ray then follows it up with a Bully Bomb but, Cody grabs Spears hand pulling him out of the way of Ray being able to lift him up.

Spears then with a back elbow as he tags in Cody but Earl does not seem to see as Spears low blows Bully with a mule kick which was kind of in the sight of Hebner.

Cody with a beautiful disaster kick but, Bully gets up at one and Cody leans over Bully and starts laying into him with wicked closed fist shots as Hebner finally tells Cody to stop and Cody sends Bully up for a backdrop but, Ray reverses it and lands on his feet and goes for a Bully Bomb.

Spears however comes in and attacks Ray from behind as the match starts to fall apart as Hardy is in and everyone is trading shots in the middle of the ring. Matt & Bully gain control as Cody is getting the crap beat out of him. Bully hits a twist of fate and tags Hardy who climbs up for a swanton bomb and then Bully calls for the 3-D as Bully goes for it Spears clips his knee and Cody rolls him up but, Earl with the fast count.

Winner:
Cody & Shawn Spears by pinfall

Screenshot (201).png

Match Rating: 45

----------------------------------

tumblr_pn34svl1zK1w4gwfno2_500.gifv

Nick Aldis states he that tonight prestige and honor come to AEW when he claims the TNT Championship from MJF.

Screenshot (202).png

Segment Rating: 45

--------------------------------------------

BlissfulTastyDiscus-size_restricted.gif

Hebner walks out of Tully Blanchard locker room with a wad of cash. The cameras try to catch him as he flees.

Screenshot (203).png

Segment Rating: 18

----------------------------------------------
Match Four:
AEW Light Heavyweight Championship Match
Rey Fenix (c) vs. Pentagon Jr. vs. Daniels vs. Lio Rush vs. Sammy Guevera vs. Jimmy Havoc
Screenshot (227).png

The match starts off fast and furious with a lot of high flying including Rey Fenix with a corkscrew senton to the outside for only seconds later Lio Rush with a no hand moonsault over the top rope to take out 3 men to then seeing Daniels with a BME to the outside. The match picks up later with Jr. & Fenix teaming up to take out everyone and now are staring at each other face to face. Jr. says he has zero fear before doing his taunt but his brother grabs his hand stopping him and then connecting with a superkick.

Rey then sends his brother into the ropes comes back with a torando ddt attempt as Sammy is back in but, mid spin he dropkicks him back out of the ring. Rush comes in after the DDT goes through as Fenix goes for a roundhouse kick he ducks under before Havoc is behind him and hits a Acid Rainmaker on Rush before Daniels turns an hits him with a double underhook facebuster.

Rey turns and hits a springboard cutter before looking for a Fenix driver and looking for the cover but, only gets a two as Jr. breaks it up. Fenix & Jr. start to chop one another in the ring both men chopping harder then before as Sammy & Havoc from behind german suplex both men.

Havoc has Jr. for the one two three but, just as Havoc bout to get it Rush shooting star press as Havoc is bridging and Sammy is hit with a BME at the same time. Rush has his arm drapped down but, the ref back turned counting the cover over Daniels on Sammy however Rey back up and superkicks Rush as he tries to get the offcial breaking up the Daniels pin from it and Fenix hits the Fenix Driver on Daniels to retain title.

Winner:
Rey Fenix

Screenshot (204).png

Match Rating: 54

After the match Rush blaming the official and Daniels for costing him his title back stating how come you didnt count my pin before calling out for being unjust and he then attacks Daniels with the rest of UnJust group. Havoc gets back up and with a trash can lid cleans house before hitting an Acid Rainmaker on Rush. Daniels turns to Havoc shakes his head and walks off leaving Havoc in the ring.

giphy.gif

AccomplishedBetterAtlasmoth-small.gif

tenor.gif

Screenshot (205).png

Segment Rating: 39

-----------------------------
Promo.gif

Aries states that tonight hes going to prove Chris Jericho is the weakest part of the inner circle that the so called goat is past his prime and needs to be taken to the wood shed and a bullet given to him with his name on it. He says that Austin Aries is the greatest wrestler and man that has ever lived he is the one that's names will be in the record book as the very man that ended the career of Chris Jericho and by the end of this match the other members of The Inner Circles eyes will be open to the truth hes been saying all along.

Screenshot (206).png

Segment Rating: 56

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Match Five:
Austin Aries vs. Chris Jericho

Screenshot (224).png

dh2LH8.gif

giphy.gif

Before the entrance for Jericho he tells them to stay back tonight that he has this he has to do this on his own. The JeriGOAT will reign supreme baby.

Jericho comes in and the two men tie up with each man starting off the match with a slow pace. Aries with an arm drag and follows it up with a dropkick right on the chin sending Jericho to the outside. Jericho grabs his chin has a cocky smile on as we look to see Aries laying out in the corner turnbuckle and mocking Jericho.

9B5zu.gif

Jericho rolls back in and Aries with a german suplex attempt Jericho reverses it and then goes for a Judas Effect but, Aries rolls to the outside ducking it and seems to be shocked that he was nearly caught off guard. Jericho now mocks Aries laying on the turnbuckle as Aries rolls back in the two of them start to trade a few shots before Aries sends Jericho into the corner he follows it up with a dropkick there and then another and another until Jericho falls down to the canvas.

Aries goes for the cover but, only gets a two count. Jericho the vet rolls to the outside of the apron as Aries looks for a triangle dropkick but, Jericho with a punch to the gut midair takes Aries down.

He sends his head into the turnbuckle before going back in the ring and now Jericho is in control taking the time to slow down the match and try to start to look for a submission however as he does Aries with a roll up possum pin but, only gets a two Jericho then gets out and Aries turns into a Code Breaker by Jericho!

tumblr_pa4vdsTSUz1s05wxzo1_400.gifv

Jericho follows this up with a lionsault attempt but, Aries with the knees up and Jericho rolls to the outside. Aries is up and runs off the ropes and suicide dive through the ropes no!

Oh My God!

tenor.gif

Judas Effect catches him right under the chin and both men drop to the outside as Aries was caught just as he dove through the second rope. Jericho drops to the floor as Aries caught up in the second ropes before falling to the mat below.

The ref starts the count and gets to 8 with both men slowly getting up and then both rolling in right before 10. Aries sends Jericho into the corner and then the ascend up to the top rope both men are tired and you can see that both men are clearly hurt. Theses two start to trade shots on top of the turnbuckle as Jericho sends Aries back down to the mat.

Aries is on his feet and grabs Jericho getting him caught up on the turnbuckle he follows it up with picking him up and ...

Darxs.gif

Brainbuster!

Aries hits the brainbuster! He goes for the cover

One

Two

Three!

No!

Jericho gets his shoulder up and Aries is asking himself how what does he have to do. He grabs Jericho by the back of his head and sends him into the corner follows it up with a discus punch and then another brainbuster attempt, but its slow as Aries is tired but, Jericho locks in the Walls Of Jericho and Aries is in pain he is screaming in agony.

He tells Aries to tap you rat looking bastard. Aries refuses and finally gets to the apron pulling himself onto it. Jericho goes to the apron but is caught by a knee. Aries then looks and has a big smile on his face!

Aries then lifts up Jericho and Brainbuster onto the corner of the apron the hardest part as we see Jericho clinch his neck in pain. Aries follows it up with the Horn of Aries Submission Jericho tries to fight it with all his might but, he is unable to and taps out.

Winner:
Austin Aries by Submission

Screenshot (207).png

Match Rating: 60

After the match Jericho gets up and offers his hand to Aries. Aries thinks bout it before giving him the finger and walking off.

Screenshot (208).png

Segment Rating: 54

---------------------------------------------------

tenor.gif

MJF states that he has been personally attacked by a man who thinks he has honor but in reality is a fraud he is a guy that could never make it in the big leagues and that is playing second fiddle to his wife. You want to talk about the legacy of the NWA Championship and talk about how you made it the most prestigious championship? He says please the way he sees it and the facts are is that he is a a fish in a little pond facing no name nobodies that these people never heard of or these past their prime wrestlers trying to live off the old glory days. He says when he wins tonight he is going to take the NWA Championship and throw it in the trash where it belongs or maybe better yet he will burn it down and make it into gold that he holds on his finger. He goes on to say the most prestigious most important title in wrestling is whatever title MJF holds and he is the TNT Champion and he is better then you and you know it.

Screenshot (209).png

Segment Rating: 48

-------------------------------
Match Six:
NWA Championship & TNT Championship Match
Maxwell Jacob Freidman (c) vs. Nick Aldis (c)
Untitled (17).jpg

ce4d6087f780322b-600x338.gif

joe-galli-hates-nick-aldis.gif

The match starts off with Aldis extending his hand to shake MJF who looks like is going to but instead he spits in the face of Aldis who then replies with a series of forearm shots each of which look even stiffer then the last. Aldis follows it up with a spinbuster attempt but, MJF with a thumb to the eye.

MJF then takes control and begins to do a series of chops in the corner lighting up the chest of Aldis and getting a big smile on his face as he then looks for a superplex. He gets it and looks for cover only getting a one count. MJF would then pick up the pace in the match and every chance it looked like Aldis was gonna get back in MJF with another dirty trick.

MJF tries for a piledriver but, Aldis flips him over into a back body drop and goes to go after MJF but, Wardlow gets in between the two and we can see MJF from around the big frame of Wardlow with a sucker punch he gains control and throws Aldis back into the guardrail.

Aldis is sent back into the ring and MJF looks to gain control for a while in which he does and he instructs Wardlow to grab the TNT Championship as he does that the ref clearly seeing it MJF grabs the NWA Championship and looks to strike Aldis who dodges it and then miltary press up by Aldis throwing him to the outside at Wardlow who catches him and MJF smiles thinking that Aldis failed but, Aldis to everyone shock with a crossbody from the top rope to the outside of the ring and takes down both men.

Aldis connects with a spinebuster after sending MJF back in the ring he follows it up with a MD II and then he goes for the cover and gets the three count and he would win the TNT Championship.

Winner:
Nick Aldis

Screenshot (210).png

Match Rating: 50

-------------------------------------------------------------------
giphy.gif

Jon Moxley talks as he makes his way to the parking lot to defend his title in the Bronx's Massacre Match. Moxley says that Eddie Kingston thinks he owes him something that he turned his back on his family that Kingston was his family he is right Kingston give him a place to stay and food on his table and he will be thankful for that always but, he is jealous of Mox. He is jealous because Jon Moxley became bigger then Eddie Kingston and that Eddie always needs someone to keep away from his own insecurities such as knowing he never had what it took to be a superstar that he wants everything that Mox earned. Mox says I was never handed anything and that he has earned the right to be the man. He is the very best and deep down inside him Kingston knows Mox is right Eddie will never be a superstar because Eddie can talk a good game but he always comes up short. Mox says Eddie tried to mow him down tried to cripple Mox but the only thing he did is fuel the fire in his eyes man.

Eddie you are going to have to go home to your mother and tell her that you failed yet again that you broke your promise to her because I ain't bout to lose this title.

Screenshot (211).png

Segment Rating : 75

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Main Event
Bronx's Massacre Match
AEW Championship Match

Jon Moxley (c) vs. Eddie Kingston
Screenshot (225).png

0c2074db9e1d43f889cb519383b16b4866961b6e.gifv

The scene is set as Moxley gets to the parking lot with Kingston nowhere to be seen. The match is a parking lot brawl with what look like different cars all around a few low riders and few trucks and scattered all across the floor is weapons ranging from Kendo Sticks to steel chains chairs tables everything is laid across the floor.

Moxley looks around for Eddie not seeing him.

Moxley: Eddie come on you p**** where the f*** are you! Be a man for once in your life!

Kingston: F*** You entitled little f*** everything you are you owe to me. I made you from a boy to a man m******* and I am gonna make damn sure you know your place. It didn't have to come to this. You did this. I am doing this because deep down I love you fam this tough love. You need to be taught a lesson.

Moxley: Enough talking show yourself lets fight.

Kingston comes from behind and strikes Mox the two of them start trading shots with one another as Kingston headbutts Moxley and finds a trash lid and goes swinging.

He misses it as it bounces off of the trunk of the car. Mox with a punch to the gut then another and another as he whips Kingston into a car He follows it up looking for a dragon suplex onto the concrete but, Kingston reverses it with a back elbow before a wicked headbutt sends Mox down to the ground.

Kingston leans over Mox and starts to speak yet again.

Kingston: You think I want to do this. You think I am envious of you! I ain't I am envious of what you have that should be mine. I am angry because you were my family and you left me behind. I said I love you still deep down inside but the fact of the matter is staring at you know all I feel is angry seeing this. We were blood now all I want to do is see you bleed.

Kingston pulls out a fork from the ground and begins to stab Mox in the head with it. Mox is started to bleed as the blood rushes down from his head. The blood is so bad it is leaving a trail as Moxley crawls towards a car. Kingston is still talking as he kicks Mox in the back as the make their wat to the car.

Kingston: Come On Johnny! I know a little of blood ain't gonna slow you down. Well if so maybe you grew soft up there.

Mox slowly gets to the car trying to pull himself up.

Mox is attacked from behind as Kingston drives his head off the back of the car. Kingston then opens the trunk and sees a tire iron that he throws to the ground before grabbing Mox and placing his head at the trunk before slamming it on the back of his neck twice as he lays then motionless on the ground.

Kingston goes for a cover but, Mox kicks out right before three.

Kingston has a smile on his face as he bad mouths Mox some more.

Kingston: Yeah, There we go Jon you still got some fight in you.

Kingston bad mouthing him Mox grabs the tire iron from before and strikes him in the knee as Kingston drops to one knee before Mox strikes him again with another shot this time right in the head and he falls to the ground. Mox takes a while to get yo and when he does you can still see the blood rushing down from his head. Mox blood starts to drip down his chest and onto the back of Kingston.

Mox wobbling on his legs falls back onto the trunk of the car and talks to Kingston.

Mox: Eddie you need people more then they need you. You are a parasite that tries to latch on and get something you know you will never get Eddie.

Kingston slowly starts to get up.

Kingston: F*** You. I busted my ass. I give this business everything for twenty years. You were know better then me you son of a b****.

Kingston spears Mox into the back of the trunk and the two of them start to hockey brawl on top of it with Kingston still using headbutts as mox gets the upper control after Eddie misses the headbutt his skull bouncing off the car and Mox gets on the pulling Eddie over he hits a Paradigm Shift through the back windshield!

Kingston & Mox don't move for awhile as finally Eddie climbs out through the back door and you can see shards of glass in his head in you see him get up and he cant even walk in a straight line he is dazed as Mox slides down off the car with shards of glass in his back.

The two of them crawl towards each other beaten, battered and bruised as they get face to face covered in a mixture of each others blood they start to trade shots once again each man shot more fatigued then the other. They both use each other to get to their feet and they both scream before a second wind starts and Kingston rocks Mox with a Spinning Backfist.

They are making their way towards a table as Kingston with a powerbomb through it. He looks for a cover but, only gets a two. Kingston is starting to get frustrated as Salina is seen and she throws something into the set of cars that surround them it's handcuffs. Kingston grabs Moxley and he starts to drag him over to car they went through earlier and handcuffs him to it standing as his head drops down.

Kingston looks around and then gets an idea.

Kingston make his way over to another car and goes into the driver side. He looks around for a few moments before we see the lights turn on. Eddie then turns the car around and aim at Mox. Eddie is still not 100% at all in the head and it took him a good while to get to the car started. He finally does and we here kingston scream.

Kingston: Make your peace with God John. I told you this is on you.

The car revs up the lights full blast and Mox eyes now seeing this car rushing at him. Mox in a frenzy trying to get out and finally does but its to late he gets clipped and is hit by the car as the car crash rings throughout the lot. The airbag implodes to and Mox lays out on the ground and Kingston is not moving in the car. There is a good few moments nobody knows what is going on before the firefighters rush in with the jaws of life. EMT's show up and the ref puts up the X this match is over.

Winner:
No Contest

Screenshot (212).png

Match Rating: 58

MasculineCoordinatedIcelandicsheepdog-small.gif

The two men are placed into back of ambulances and are taken off . Eddie is taken out by the jaws of life and you can hear him say I can't feel my fingers. Mox is stretchered out and Kingston is put in the back of one his eyes then turn to see Mox loaded in. I told you Jon you weren't leaving on your own two feet I kept my word mofo. The show ends with him then passing out and both men taken off as we fade to black.

Screenshot (213).png

Segment Rating: 61

------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshot (214).png

Overall Rating: 61