Official WWE Ratings Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I have mixed emotions right now for ecw, enough with the questions ChiWa, lmao

ChiWa

Reaction score
Fair enough, but you left that sitting right there.

Texas

Reaction score
MTV Wrestling Society X returns tomorrow at 10:30 PM Eastern, with the following matches scheduled:

*Jack Evans vs. El Hombre Blanco Enmascarado.

*The Trailer Park Boyz (Nate Webb & Josh Abercrombie) vs. The Filth & The Fury (Teddy Hart & M-Dogg 20 Matt Cross).

*Los Pochos Guapos (Joey "Kaos" Muñoz & Aaron "Jesus" Aguilera) vs. Luke Hawx & Alkatrazz - Tables & Ladders Match.

*Musical guests Sparta perform and join WSX's commentary team.

Soulpower

JAck Evans alone is enough to make this episdoe worth watching, and of course Teddy Hart will wrestle, always entertaining.

xtremebadass

It doesn't sound that great of a show except the ladders and tables, I will flip for awhile but stay on ECW for Monty Brown, why isn't their champion on this week?

Soulpower

Since its only a half-hour they try to give a chance to shine to different superstars each week, even if it measn not having their champion on the show.

Reaction score
yea, jack evasn is the reaosn i watch wsx. but i hate how corny the stuff is like them getting electiructed. and how much you can tell the clips r chopped up to save time.

xtremebadass

I find that ring announcer hilarious, that guy is high on something or mentally cahllenged, but it's great

Mikes

Reaction score
Yea that guy's so crazy its funny.

xtremebadass

I don't consider WSX a federation, it's just a TV show to me, because they practically taped all the episodes at once, and they are going to run seasons, that means like a month or two before seasons, it's not really a real wrestling federation, but it sure as hell is entertaining

Ox Baker

Reaction score
I hate mtv....

but i'll watch wsx, I see as many high spots and clean wins in 30 mins than i see on 2hrs of raw. I tivo raw and skip most of it, i watch tna and wsx exclusively. I don't waste my time on ecw or smackdown. WSX has some very entertaining wrestlers. Teddy hart is one bad man, the open heart surgery is a killer finisher, i hold my breath like when i see the canadian destroyer. What is that ddt he does called? That is flippin awesome, too. I like the human tornado, he's wsx's norman smiley. I wanna see bobby classic wrestle, this is the coolest idea for a character i've seen in a while, the guy who goes into a coma in the 50's and wakes up to continue to wrestle. Most of the matches i've seen are decent, teddy hart steals the show, i'd like to see the filth and the fury go big if wsx goes down. Maybe i have a little experiment for the next raw they show. How about if we watch raw and subtract all the reviews of the nights storyline, past footage, lengthy promos that don't end in a match, and all diva and non wrestling match stuff like dvd commercials, ppv commercials, how much wrestling do you think we actually get? You may be surprised.
freebirds.jpg

Sick Nick

Reaction score
They have some good crusierweights and the "explosions" are pretty corny Teddy Hart is my favorite on WSX