Official WWE Ratings Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

The things is Fabian Kaelin (that's the ring announcer's name) has add, and of top of that he's addicted to speed and crack. The result, is what we see Tuesday nights when he's near a mic.

xtremebadass

OMG that ring announcer is so into it, he kinda slurs his words and gets on my nerves, that is one thing I don't like in WSX

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
what's with the musician commentators. They should just play music, because all they say is "Woah!" and "He's not going to get up from that!" I think they're mentioning the other promotions just to give the guys credibility for newer fans.

I think the explosions and wild spots are just used to lure the Jackass, Wonder SHowzen and Viva La Bam/Unholy Union audience.

xtremebadass

That was funny with 3 6 Mafia swearing about whatever was going on in the ring, it's MTV they still need the heavy music influence eventhough MTV hardly plays music anymore

Degeneration__X2006

Reaction score
Not to get off topic here but I don't think we are ever going to see a music video on MTV again. LoL! But really, when they had Three 6 Mafia on there commentating, it just seemed to me like they didn't know **** about wrestling at ALL... and they probably didn't (and I'll stick that same comment in for the "fans" there as well).

ChiWa

Reaction score
I don't much care for the explosions and electricity, but a couple crazy hardcore spotfests a week isn't a bad thing.

xtremebadass

the electricity is just hilarious and could become a signature WSX thing, they should stick with it

J

I agree...I luv seein' this because its out of the ordinary...If it was just another show like TNA or WWE...probly wouldn't watch it...take WWecw as an example...

xtremebadass

Yea, that whole ECW thing ain't really doin' too hot, not like I watch it, I would be ashamed

Reaction score
Dude! Whoever earlier said the commentators are good needs to lay off whatever drugs they've been free basin! Those announcers are god awful and in all honesty need to be shot because they have no damn clue what the hell they are talking about. Everytime the camera pans to them I fear for the one guy's life because he looks like he's having a stroke. Seriously, deer in the headlights never had such a vivid portrayal before this guy.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
The younger anouncer is probably some MTV intern.

Let's hope they don't make a reality show like "The Next WSX SUperstar" out of this.

Soulpower

A bit of news...

Tonight's airing of Wrestling Society X will be a repeat. The third WSX episode will premiere on Tuesday at 10:30 PM. From this point on, all new episodes will debut on Tuesdays, likely in an attempt to maximize the rating for the series on Tuesdays.

THey should have done this from the get-go in my opinion.

xtremebadass

damn, i liked watching it on Friday or Saturday, so I wouldn't have to miss ECW, but I guess it being on Tues over ECW is a blessing from god

Reaction score
LOL!!!! Dude.....I think....wait.....let me check.....yep.......you just got owned man......lol.....it's cool thought.

Honestly I could care less when it's on......I'll watch.....cause it's some form of wrestling....albeit crappy......its still wrestling. So I'll be tuning in.