Official "Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

every interview in the house that dude is probably goin to talk shit about lesnar, that'd be funny. I wonder if they said something to him about it, like banning stuff to talk about

Switchy

Reaction score
^^McSweeney is a top class kickboxer, but his ground game isn't much to brag about unless he's improved in the past year.

In a way you could compare him to Kongo with the contrast between stand-up and ground abilities but I'm not gonna count him out until I see the first round fights.

Hopefully he wins though, that'd be 3 UK winners of TUF in the last two seasons :p

Wrestling Station

just imagining Kimbo after each bout, gets few dollars and then rides his white hummar out of the building >_>

taylor

Reaction score
McSweeny, Kimbo...woooahh, it's really gonna be the Ultimate Fighting! Go Kimbo!!

TitoFan09

Reaction score
lol Everyone keeps talking about Kimbo this, Kimbo that...But I don't see Kimbo lasting that long

xtremebadass

I don't think anybody does, but it's just fun to over hype Kimbo. If you over hype him to death and he bombs, the same people praising Kimbo will be the same people trashing Kimbo. I personally would love to see Kimbo succeed, partially because he's a big name and partially because of his funny ass youtube videos. It's hard not to joke about Kimbo, but that's why so many people like him.

xtremebadass

Here's the newest preview for TUF: Heavyweights, actually shows footage of Kimbo on the show

[YT]8rw-FaOGps0[/YT]

MaZZacare

Reaction score
i kinda want kimbo to win lol i mean hes completly undertrained and a freak side show but at the same time him v lesnar just seems liek it would be big

xtremebadass

For those who don't know Fight Night LIVE is back Sep 16 right before TUF:Heavyweights premiere. Here's the card:

ufc-fight-night-19-poster.jpg

Main card
Lightweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Melvin Guillard
Lightweight bout: Gray Maynard vs. Roger Huerta
Middleweight bout: Nate Quarry vs. Tim Credeur

Preliminary card
Light Heavyweight bout: Steve Cantwell vs. Brian Stann
Welterweight bout: Chris Wilson vs. Mike Pyle
Middleweight bout: C.B. Dollaway vs. Dan Miller
Lightweight bout: Sam Stout vs. Phillipe Nover
Lightweight bout: Jeremy Stephens vs. Justin Buchholz
Welterweight bout: Brock Larson vs. Mike Pierce
Middleweight bout: Ryan Jensen vs. Steve Steinbeiss​

ROGER HUERTA IS BACK SHIT IS GOING DOWN!!!!

MTG

Reaction score
This is probably one of the best looking fight night cards in a while. I would really love to see melvin guillard, huerta and credeur win.

Guillard has won two in a row and he's one of my favorite fighters so another win would probably earn him a fight against a higher level opponent.

xtremebadass

I am totally psyched to see Huerta back in the octogon after a year out. He put on great matches with Sanchez and Guida, this guy is a true title contender, he just needs to get back on track. Hopefully he doesn't turn into Stephan Bonnar who can't win a match after being on a hiatus for any reason.

xtremebadass

Here are Kimbo and Dana interviews from the show

[yt]lgbxvv1k0hU&NR[/yt]
[yt]b_jdXgqNGxg[/yt]