Official "UFC 101: Declaration" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ratedrko09

Reaction score
I think florian's going to have a hard time beating penn cause bj wants to bounce back big time

xtremebadass

Here are my predictions for tonight I can't wait!

BJ Penn vs. Kenny Florian

Anderson Silva vs. Forrest Griffin

Amir Sadollah Vs. Johny Hendricks (PLZ!!!!)

Kendall Grove Vs. Ricardo Almeida

Josh Neer Vs. Kurt Pellegrino

Shane Nelson Vs. Aaron Riley

Tamdan McCrory Vs. John Howard

Thales Leites Vs. Alessio Sakara

Matthew Riddle Vs. Dan Cramer

George Sotiropoulos Vs. George Roop

Jesse Lennox Vs. Danillo Villefort

Wordlife

^hahahaha please :)

yeah your list is kinda like mine:

BJ Penn vs. Kenny Florian

Anderson Silva vs. Forrest Griffin

Amir Sadollah Vs. Johny Hendricks (please for XBA and Me... I HATE Sadollah!)

Kendall Grove Vs. Ricardo Almeida

Josh Neer Vs. Kurt Pellegrino

Shane Nelson Vs. Aaron Riley

Tamdan McCrory Vs. John Howard

Thales Leites Vs. Alessio Sakara

Matthew Riddle Vs. Dan Cramer

George Sotiropoulos Vs. George Roop

Jesse Lennox Vs. Danillo Villefort

xtremebadass

I hope Johny Hendricks, whoever the fuck he is, knocks Amir flat on his ass in the very first round. This fight cannot end soon enough where Amir is on the losing end.

PeepShow

Good, now Hendo can be the first in a long time to shut Silva the fuck up with his right hand and take the title.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lmfao, you really fuckin think that Hendo can land that punch with Silva's reaction? No fucking chance, get over it hater, Silvas the best fighter in the world and NO ONE can stand up with him.

EDIT:penn wins!!!! YESS. BJ's BACK

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^^ Is Hendo still tapping from their last fight when he choked him out?

Anderson Silva straight up embrassed Forrest. Knocked him down three times, even pointing his hand out to help him up and straight snubbed him and Forrest gave up. Forrest left the octagon faster than LeBron after Game 6 of the Orlando/Cleveland series.

MikeRaw

The only guy whose gonna beat Silva in the UFC is GSP. I didn't order tonightss, or even watch on stream, but from everyone I've talked to, sounds like a huge KO.
GSP vs Silva would be a hell of a fight.
Oh yeah, and fuck Penn.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Even GSP's not touching Silva, Silva's WAAAY to big for GSP, and Silvas to elusive for GSP to take down, hes in a class of his own people, let the neg rep come, Silva cant be stopped.

Wordlife

Silva made Griffin look fucking SILLY... and I loved it!

Btw, fuck BJ Penn, he is so cocky, so loudmouthed, he is such a prick. Hell of a fighter, but he acts like he could give two shits. Poor K-Flo should have won that

MikeRaw

Even GSP's not touching Silva, Silva's WAAAY to big for GSP, and Silvas to elusive for GSP to take down, hes in a class of his own people, let the neg rep come, Silva cant be stopped.

GSP is the only guy with a chance at beating Silva. Whether he will or not is TBD, but if anyone can, it's GSP.

Wrestling Station

^ no its actually Machida not GSP.

The fight style of Machida is a mirrored version of Silva's. He is the only one and thats the only fact that is correct.
GSP has a zero chance against Silva.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Its funny, people actually gave Forrest's style a chance against Silva's. Same goes for Kenflo against Penn. Silva will never fight Machida, period. There BEST friends and vowed they wouldn't fight. Dana has said he would honor that. The main problem for GSP is how elusive Silva is, It would be hard for GSP to set up a take down. I see Silva TKOing Hendo, GSP and than defending his title one last time against either Rich Franklin *sigh or Bisping. Than calling it quits.