Official "UFC 101: Declaration" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

If you are trying to prove to us that Silva will win, you don't have to try too hard. We all know Anderson Silva is just going to own lol. He made Hendo look like a punk in his last fight.

Wordlife

^exactly... I don't see Silva losing to anyone in that division for quite some time, unless he gets caught up or slips up and gets knocked out...

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Hendo was striking wildly in the second round of their fight, without much of any thought into those punches. Silva saw this, slapped on the muay thai, knee and later had him tapping from the rear-naked choke.

After Hendo, I petition Silva fight animals next. Or try boxing.

xtremebadass

I could see it now Anderson Silva slaps the rear naked choke on a doberman. lmao

xtremebadass

No chance Silva/Lesnar would happen, if they through the weight classes out the window maybe. Only way is if Silva moves up to HW, which could theoretically happen, but not realistically never. I think Lesnar would sit on him and it would be over lol

Christian

Reaction score
but you have to think about it, silva walks around at around 220 which over cro cops weight, and I would go as far as to say silva is a better strike than cro cop. if he could keep away from brock and strike... you never know, might knock him out fast.

Christian

Reaction score
silva didnt really make hendo look like a 'punk', hendo won the first roudn. got fucked up in the second though. only person to win a round vs silva in UFC.