Official "UFC 101: Declaration" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
they both suck ass! I got Florian, Silva, Hendricks, Grove, and Neer...

By the way, is it me, or does this entire card suck fucking nuts? Cause I think it's not just me. This card is terrible, a terrible follow-up to a great UFC 100 if ya ask me!

Thales Leites vs Alessio Sakara SHOULD BE TELEVISED!

Any card with Anderson Silva on it is at least a C.

Wordlife

that's the only reason WHY I plan on watching 101, is to see Silva... he is in my top 3 fave fighters of all time... I will only watch it for him (no homo)

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Damn, Chi-Town just hates Ken-Flo these days...

I wonder if Peep hates Ken-Flo too...

Wrestling Station

yeah BJ is just another Mir. Arrogant ass mutherfucka!

Silva and Florian imo.

xtremebadass

Even though it would be interesting to see Forrest defeat Silva, I am totally for Silva in this fight. If he can juggle two divisions you just might see Machida vs. Silva one day for the LHW title, OMFG that would rule.

Wrestling Station

^Machida is Silva's buddy, and Silva said before that he would never fight his buddy (Machida). Sorry to point this out and break your hopes XBA lol.

xtremebadass

I don't think Dana White cares about friendships in the UFC, he just wants to see good fights. I remember Chuck and Tito didn't want to fight, but they ended up in the octogon because Dana said tough shit. lol

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Tell me why I'm gonna shut down IWF when Florian gets that LW title strap?

You guys would definitely hate me if you watch a Kenny Florian fight with me.

Dear Mr. Toilet,

Ken-Flo is THE shit right now and BJ Penn is SHIT.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Like I previously stated, I understand the smaller divisions of the UFC better than the heavyweight divison. If BJ finally decided to train like he should have been training all along, he wins this fight.