Official TWC Avatar Contribution Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

I guess the only match left to name is a tag team title match involving London and Kendrick....and/ or a Tag Team Battle Royal. It looks like they may be leaning towards L&K vs MnM in a gimmick considering the ashley/melina fued.

Do we really need a tag team battle royal?

Whos left, WGTT, Cryme Tyme, Duece Domino, Cade Murdoch, Highlanders, Regal Taylor.

Wrestling Station

^^The best entertaining and exciting matches are usually from tags. So i hope they add this match in the WM bookings for this year.

M.V.P.

Reaction score
I guess the only match left to name is a tag team title match involving London and Kendrick....and/ or a Tag Team Battle Royal. It looks like they may be leaning towards L&K vs MnM in a gimmick considering the ashley/melina fued.

Do we really need a tag team battle royal?

Whos left, WGTT, Cryme Tyme, Duece Domino, Cade Murdoch, Highlanders, Regal Taylor.

That would be pretty sick actually.

3lions

Reaction score
I expected Great Khali vs Kane to be added to the card. I also expect it to be a gimmick match, as a normal match will be terrible. I expect the Hook to be involved in the gimmick, maybe a Hook on a pole match or some variation of that. Street fight maybe? I don't know.

A tag match should be added and after reading SD! this week, L&K/MNM seems most likely. I'm not a fan of massive tag battle royals.

I'd like to see a CW match added, but that seems unlikely, as the card seems quite stacked.

Flair/Carlito could also be added, but I could see that being saved for backlash or something.

Great One

I don't want a massive tag team battle royale either... I'm hoping it's just L&K vs. MNM in like a ladder or table match maybe or of course TLC. I personally think MNM should of won the titles on RAW last week it would of been PERFECT I thought it was gonna happen for sure. Then at WM, MNM vs. L&K for the unification of the tag team titles... it can still happen. Now a massive cruiserweight battle royale is a whole different story, I'd love for one to be booked for WM.

CenaMark54

^^^I wouldn't mind seeing WGTT in a match with MNM and L&K. That would make for a pretty sick TLC match. Although I don't think we will see two matches with ladders on the Mania card. Maybe a steel cage or hell in a cell where we can see Shelton and London do a few high spots.

3lions

Reaction score
HIAC for tag teams? Now that's wishful thinking. No doubt it would deliver though.

I also expected MNM to win the tag titles on Raw. It would have been the perfect time for the titles to be switched and set up another WM match, whilst allowing HBK/Cena to continue their storyline by turning on eachother and therefore dropping the titles. Unfortunately that wasn't to be and the tag titles will just be props at WM ... (as will the ECW World Title and IC Title).

xtremebadass

They better get a tag match and a single non title match, WM has some matches but they are pretty weak, Batista Taker will steal the show this yr

Soulpower

I'm not expecting much from Batista vs Taker, if anything I see the HBK-Cena match being the best title match on the card. If I had to choose I would say that the MITB will probably steal the show.

But when it comes down to it, the card still looks weak. Despite all the hype the Lashley-Umaga match will probably be crap, we know Khali vs Kane will be a waste of time aswell as Melina vs Ashley. The WWE has to do something with their tag teams, wheter its a big clusterfuck with every tag team or something else. The fact is the tag division should matter once again and WM may be the perfect time to do that.

3lions

Reaction score
I find it very hard to believe that any match including Batista could 'steal the show.' That honour will be reserved for HBK/Cena or the MITB Ladder match.

Montana

I dont think Taker vs Batista is going to be all the bad. Match of the Night? Probably not, but im sure they will each hit their finishes, and reserves their finishers. You know Batista is goin to hit like 3 batista bombs. The crowd will probably be the most hype'd for this match too. I really think the crowd will carry these guys to a legendary matchup. Much like Macho vs Warrior at 7. It also sounds like this is be the last match of the night.

xtremebadass

The crowd will resemble the Cena HHH crowd last yr for the Batista Taker match this yr

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
MITB will most likley be off the hook,but I really have this feeling that HBK/Cena and Batista/Undertaker will both be Matches of the Year Canidates.For some strange reason I just have a stong feeling that these two matches will blow the fucking roof off the place man.

phantomgerald

cena/hbk maybe. but i doubt taker can carry batista to a good match

Montana

Carlito vs Flair is no more. They will be in the Tag Battle Royal that will most likely be in the preshow.

Wow, i wasn't looking forward to it, but still theres like 8 matches and half of them will be short. I think we are going to see HBK vs Cena and MITB go over 20 mins.

Ashley vs Melina 3 mins
Beniot vs MVP 12 mins
kHALI VS kane 8 mins
New Breed vs ECW 10 mins
Lashley Umaga 14 mins
MITB 30 mins
Taker Batista 18 mins
HBK Cena 35 mins

NO clue how they are goin to fill up 4 hours!!!!