Official TWC Avatar Contribution Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

I'd say its probably in the top 10 of WM's of all time. I just got the Dvd, and no i didnt see myself on it. But this mania will be remember for the two blockbuster main events. Possibily the two biggest matchups of all time on one mania. Its argueable. Three match of the year contenders (4 stars or better) Battle of the Billionaires was a classic, more of a gimmick match, but still very entertaining. The crappy matches were real short. It could be the last showing of HBK and taker at WM. Or at least their final "hoo rah" I thought this mania would be the "end of a era"

I also thought the cena vs HBk match was overshadowed by the fact Cena didnt sell the leg for a minute. All in all that was a really good match. I'd go as far as to say it was better than their raw match. Much more high impact moves.

Taker vs Batista was huge imo. As of now, it might not have seemed to be great, but in 5 years, we are going to remember this event based of the big 3 matchups

MVP vs Beniot, Legend vs future star.

It's hard to judge this mania one month after, you really got to give it time. I certainly agree if it had Punk vs. RVD the show would have been Awesome. But hey. You can't really base a mania, off what it could have been. As far as the not worth 50 bucks, you should have looked at the card, and realized it wasnt worth 50. The only thing this mania lacked, was a shocking moment or surprising return. A few minor tweaks and it could have been the best mania of all time, but it was still a great show.

Great One

I'll give it for what it's worth and that is it STILL managed to be at least decent or solid without possibly the 3 biggest stars of WM 22 not attending that year... being Triple H, Kurt Angle, and Rey Mysterio. It did good for that without them, but overall it wasn't that good.

BreakTheWalls

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels2
For any GFX'ers out there who want to help us out, we'd love to see some TWC avatars. Keep them to 175x175 pixels at most, and they MUST include the letters 'TWC' on them somewhere.

What's in it for you? How about a VIP/Premium Membership (Not sure what we're going to call it yet)? The only catch is, you have to contribute at least five avatars, and we have to accept them. Be forewarned that, though we will be highly appreciative of your efforts, not all avatars will be used. It won't take much for us to accept them, though. We're simply trying to eliminate the chances of us being forced to put up really low quality work.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Am I in the ballpark here?

WRESTLECLUBAVVY3.jpg

WRESTLECLUBAVVY2.jpg

WRESTLECLUBAVVY1.jpg

BreakTheWalls

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels2
If you could add borders that'd be great, but if not I'll still accept them.

we had 250x250 before didnt we?

Yeah but I figured we could always increase in the future. For now, I wanna make sure we don't slow down the site, especially since we'll probably be adding a lot of features over the next couple weeks. 175x175 is plenty big...much bigger than most forums allow.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Those look pretty good thanks for doing some. Would be cool if you did more.