Official TLC Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
HOLY SHIT! THAT MUST HAVE HURT the wooden table or whatever the hell it is

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
They bring out Punk to do nothing? Pointless.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Well :/ so does this mean no Punk/Cena or just not right now?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Very let down right now.

SAL

Reaction score
I don't understand the point of having Punk there. Only the PPV buyers/streamers heard what Punk was saying. He'll have to say it all again to get it over with the rest of the audience. It doesn't work as a slow burn. And besides, as I said, Punk should have announced from the beginning if they wanted to do this.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Agreed but seems like regardless they may just have Punk do whatever tomorrow. The Cena/Barrett feud has to be done for now so gives me hope that Punk will feud with Cena or w/e starting tomorrow.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Del Rio should've won, but at least the world title is finally off the worst wrestler in the company. That's positive enough.

The WWE title match booking was the highlight. The ending was horrible. That was the absolute worst, most blatant case of total BURYING I've seen in YEARS. If they even keep this Cena/Barrett fued going, I don't know what to say. If this fued goes on any longer, Cena is gonna damage this guy so badly he'll never be able to main event again. And people actually have the balls to claim that Triple H is behind Barrett's "push". :rolleyes:

SAL

Reaction score
Just looked up Edge's title reigns: he's held 9 world championships for a combined 434 days. John Cena's first two title reigns lasted about that long combined.

Pyro, why do you think Kane's the worst wrestler in the company? I'm not getting into a long discussion about this, because you're about as easy to argue with as a wall, but he's been great on the microphone during this reign IMO and I thought that was all you cared about.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Just looked up Edge's title reigns: he's held 9 world championships for a combined 434 days. John Cena's first two title reigns lasted about that long combined.

Pyro, why do you think Kane's the worst wrestler in the company? I'm not getting into a long discussion about this, because you're about as easy to argue with as a wall, but he's been great on the microphone during this reign IMO and I thought that was all you cared about.

His mic work has been terrible. I'm not sure what you're watching but he's nothing on the mic. In the ring, he's as bad as Otunga, if not worse.

I'm more annoyed with Morrison than Kane, but at least he can wrestle even though it means nothing. Kane is helpless in every aspect.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
After all the making Cena his bitch and dominating the show claiming he got buried is silly. He was bound to get his ass kicked it happens every time to a heel at some point. Let alone a heel who has barley been in the company that long.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Yeah, but not THAT bad. He looked like an absolute joke. The aftermath of that finish made him look just as bad as Alex Riley does.

Besides, who really came out who's bitch? Cena found a way to get out of Nexus, get out of giving the title to Barrett, got re-hired in less than a month and then destroyed Barrett almost beyond repair. Nobody's even gonna remember anything Barrett's done to Cena, he's a jobber after tonight.

SAL

Reaction score
No way has Kane been awful on the mic during this reign. That's outrageous. They finally let him have a personality, and let him talk, and he was just great. I know it's personal preference and all, but he held my attention for 10 minutes here.

[youtube]JrGrMJShMsE[/youtube]

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It's much much easier for a heel to get his heat back than it is for a face to get momentum back so Barrett will be just fine. With the way the feud has been it was a given that Cena was gonna have to beat him down to that extent.

Edit: ^^^His best promo ever probably.