Official TLC Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
TLC_Tables%2C_Ladders_%26_Chairs_%282010%29.jpg

Match Graphics will be added as they are added to WWE.COM

World Heavyweight Championship Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match

WWE Championship Tables Match

Singles Grudge Match

Reaction score
Rey vs Alberto has a to-be-determined stipulation, and I'm hopeful for a chairs match because the table makes no sense for this feud, and the ladder, well, something has to be on the line and I don't see ADR getting the #1 contender slot to the world title just yet.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I'd rather those two have a ladder match but I have no idea what they'd put at the top of the ladder.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Guess they could do a loser leaves Smackdown stip and put a contract up there or something. I would love to see them in a ladder match as I'm sure they could put on a hell of a match.

Angelic Chaos

Reaction score
Knowing those rat bastards in WWE, they'll make the Rey/Del Rio a "Chairs Match"

Reaction score
Well tables match is out of the running, so most likely we'll get these two in a chairs match. Only question now is, who takes part in the ladder match

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
My guess is the IC Title with Dolph vs Kofi but that would be stupid.

Angelic Chaos

Reaction score
I see Orton/Miz in a Tables Match and Barrett/Cena in a Ladder Match, most likely with Cena's contract in a briefcase. If Barrett wins, Cena will either be Nexus or fired, depending on what he chooses. If Cena wins, he rehired Nexus-free.

Nitemare

Reaction score
I would tend to agree, though after last night it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that one out.

I also think we'll see Natalya defending the Diva title against LayCool - and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Beth Phoenix comes out for the apparent save and then clocks Natty herself. Natty/Beth will be EPIC.

I'm sure the US title will be up for grabs and based on a stereo typical best of seven series the WWE likes to run, it'll be Teddy boy getting the shot. Speaking of the US title, anyone else catch Punk's fuck up last night when he said "I love Daniel Bryan...oops...I mean Bryan Danielson"? That was funny.

I'd love to see a Shamus/Morrison match in there also. Guess we'll find out the rest of the show in the coming weeks but it should actually be a halfway decent PPV.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That is probably what the ladder match is gonna be for sure which of course Cena will obviously win so zero element of suspense like in their last match.

Fuzzbuzz

Reaction score
They could hang Ricardo Rodriguez off the ceiling seeing as he has been interfering with more frequency and whoever climbed a ladder would get possession of him. But a Chairs match makes far more sense, plus they have past history with chairs which Del Rio hinted at last week.

I'm know there's still ~2 weeks to go, but I'm finding a really hard job getting excited so far.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Stupid? That would be an AMAZING match! That's better than the rest of the matches combined!

Would be stupid to make it a ladder match because it would give them 3 weeks build for it where as TLC has 7-8 weeks, Tables has 6 weeks, and Chairs (assuming its given to Rey/ADR) has 10-12 weeks.

SAL

Reaction score
The ladder match doesn't need too much build. Put it on first, make it a spotfest that will preview the later main-event TLC match, give it a little build, and it will be fine. Kofi and Dolph have been feuding on and off for a while anyway.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That would actually be a damn good match but I'd be surprised if they actually had those two in a ladder match. Sure wouldn't complain tho if they did.