Official The Dark Knight Thread (Contains Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

That was nasty, his face was all ewwwwww and yucky and stuff.

On another note, I really wanted one of the boats to blow up.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Me too...

I thought that Big Black Dude would do it...(not a racist comment, its deeboo from Friday films)

but...

I guess everyone kind've lived and such....

but still got to see a pencil disappear and such...

Wordlife

^yeah I thought he wudda blown the boat up too... 2 Face was sweet... coulda hadda bigger part though, and if they do intend to bring the Joker back, I hope they dont, cause no one will replace Heath Ledger. I thought the opening scene was cool (kinda reminded me a bit of Heat and GTA IV lol)

Enigma22

Reaction score
i liked how they didnt make the boats blow up. they showed that even the criminals were kind of against the joker and they didnt want that many people to die.

Wordlife

^ah yeah you have a good point there, I think another funny scene was when Joker blew up the hospitals, and he had his nurse robe on, and when he was pissed cause the other hospital didnt blow up, and he was banging on the remote, that was classic

KenFan4life

Reaction score
gotta admit that the movie has some good "mark-out-music" ..ya-know...tunes that get you pumped up.

anyways...

I just heard from "reelz channel" that it made like...more money then that spiderman 3 movie..

which is good I guess..

so like...does that mean DarkKnight made like...a load of money then?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

155 million opening weekend just in the US. I'd say that's a lot.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Gonna go see it in imax this time on Tuesday, as it was sold out all weekend.

Although as to best comic book movie of all time? Brandon Lee, and The Crow beg to differ. :D

Vandy316

Reaction score
saw it for the second time today and my favorite part is the magic trick. but the hospital scene is pretty hillarious. The Riddler will break the Joker out of Jail in the next one and it will be fucking sweet.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would assume that Two-Face will be the next villain, and will use his affliction to gain sympathy and turn the city against Batman.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't know about Two Face coming back, they made it look like he was dead after the fall in the last action scene. For the next movie, it would be pretty interesting to see the Penguin. I remember the second movie from the 90's set, and it was pretty wild. But they probably won't be having the movie for a while, I'm still hoping we see another Superman movie too.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He didn't fall though. Batman caught him did he not? All you saw was Batman move Dent's face over to the okay side, and then a memorial service, which was of course used to make people think that Dent is dead and not a monster.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Best movie I have seen in a long time, if not ever. I went to the midnight showing on Thursday night, and everyone was there dressed as Batman and Joker. It was so cool. Had to get there 2 hours early, and there were 100s of people already lined up. It was insane. I am going to see it again on Tuesday, because even though we went early, we had to sit in the 5th row, which sucked, and I have a feeling I missed some stuff. Even if I didn't, it is still worth going to see it again. I have to say there are alot of people who could have played The Joker, but noone could have nailed it the way Ledger did.

I don't think 2 Face will be making another appearance, in light of what happened, but I have been wrong before. I heard the director only signed on to do 3 films so the next one will be the last, because the movies wont be nearly as good with someone else directing. Because supposedly Christian Bale signed a 5 movie contract, if they DO do anymore I really hope they can get the director to agree to do it.

Edit- There will def be another Superman movie, as well as a Spiderman movie. I am thinking that after that there may be one of the Batman and Superman combo movies. I should know more next week, after the Comic Convention, and I will let you guys know.

Reaction score
I saw this movie Friday Morning in the IMAX. IMAX is sweet, you shake and shit. The movie is movie of the year for sure. Best movie I have seen in a long time. IronMan was there, but this takes the cake for best superhero movie and best movie this year. I really enjoyed IronMan but this was just so much cooler. Like sitting there watching it, you almost really like are freaked out by how weird the Joker is, and you just mini mark out everytime Batman shows up. The pencil trick was the best I loved that part. The two boat thing when the criminal threw the shit out was great. Two Face was crazy, wish he had a bigger part in the movie. When the detonator wouldnt work that was awesome too. Not only was the movie good, but it had little things like that that really added to it being a great watch.

I would recommend this to ANYONE! And definitely see it in IMAX if you can. And much like many others, I am going to see it again!

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
I saw it Friday night and this was an outstanding movie.
There is no boring parts at all. Heath Ledger actually made this movie good, I mean he played such a great part. He made me laugh in some parts because he was just too damn crazy!!! Its a shame that he died :( RIP Heath

This movie deserves a good 5 stars