***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
RAW has Cena, Orton, Umaga, HHH, HBK...

SD has Taker, Khali, Mysterio, Batista...

There is a major difference in those ME wrestlers.

Reaction score
looks like umaga will be going to SD soon and henry to raw because vince wants a umaga taker fued and henry to raw so he can wrestle some new people

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Chris Jericho and WWE's judgement has officially pissed me off. I don't care when he comes back, I don't care anymore. I was set on him returning yesterday, and my whole day sucked yesterday, bad, and I looked forward to Y2J, and he never showed, so WWE has betrayed me. When he comes he comes, and if he doesn't he doesn't, I have broken the "code" like 5 FUCKING TIMES but WWE still switches it up every week, so what's the point in breaking it if they keep changing it? Oh man, and now there is 19 weeks until WrestleMania? I will believe that if next week it says 18, but until then, that one was the final straw with me, people take this way too seriously now. I am sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone, but return promos aren't supposed to go this long, and there's no return in sight before Survivor Series, and this has been going since before No Mercy...wtf.

Remember the original Jericho Countdown? That shit went for like 3 months, and it was pretty damn hot. Same thing with Taz. He got like a two month build and he came in hot too.

You're pissed and let down right now because it didn't happen when you thought it was going to. However, can you still tell me that you aren't at least looking forward to the climax of the angle?

Its a smart ploy imo.

Reaction score
it may be getting annoying right now...but the truth is that they're very smart about this any number that comes out is looking like a date to us so WWE are playing on that and he's gonna show up when people least expect it

phantomgerald

The only reason why he would come out when they least expect it is because people would have gotten so bored of waiting that they forgot all about it.

Reaction score
we all think atm hes most likely to return either ss or day after on raw where he could actually return like this raw coming lol that would be a surprise then because they going to have dx back,stone cold turn up and imagine having Jericho return aswell all in one night lol

strij

Reaction score
I read that wwe delayed Jericho's return because he's been too "light" his weight's been only 200lbs. and they gave him time to become in good shape and add some weight.

Reaction score
well regardless of the reasons of why it was delayed I'm gonna go with him coming back before SS......just because everyone is expecting him to come back either then or the monday after

Reaction score
ye and if they do that they might just have time to build him up for a decent match at ss by getting a fued started or something

NYKings

Reaction score
I've seen people write this but I've also thought about this myself. I see no point in Jericho coming back before SS. As dumb as it seems to have the build up so long there's nothing for him to come back to. But now we wait until SS see Kennedy lose the IC title match with Hardy. Kennedy's out of that feud. Maybe have him beat Hardy down after the match. Next night on RAW he starts cutting a promo about how he's the best blah blah blah and the Save Us video airs as Jericho comes to back to RAW IS JERICHO!!!

There's not IC title match booked yet but I'm assuming there will be.

dxfan12

Reaction score
I've seen people write this but I've also thought about this myself. I see no point in Jericho coming back before SS. As dumb as it seems to have the build up so long there's nothing for him to come back to. But now we wait until SS see Kennedy lose the IC title match with Hardy. Kennedy's out of that feud. Maybe have him beat Hardy down after the match. Next night on RAW he starts cutting a promo about how he's the best blah blah blah and the Save Us video airs as Jericho comes to back to RAW IS JERICHO!!!

There's not IC title match booked yet but I'm assuming there will be.

i think it'd b cool to have jericho back cuz it's been wat? a year since jericho was last seen? i think it'd b nice to put Y2J and the rainbow haired warrior in a fued........

Reaction score
I pretty sure that Jericho will start off as a face therefore, I think he will not feud with another face so Hardy is out of the picture. I'm thinking he will face someone like a Kennedy.

dxfan12

Reaction score
I pretty sure that Jericho will start off as a face therefore, I think he will not feud with another face so Hardy is out of the picture. I'm thinking he will face someone like a Kennedy.

ya your right, either kennedy, or shelton perhaps......

Polo King

Reaction score
This thread should be closed!

It is obviously for the upcoming NEW World Wrestling Entertainment Champion, and the NEW World Heavyweight Champion, Umaga & Mark Henry.

I can't wait for them to Save Us from that piece of crap you call a Champion Randy Orton & Batista. The Urge and shallowness for Umaga and Henry to get there title reigns is Upon Us!