***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I doubt it if he is going to be on raw. why would they have him appear on smackdown? but its the wwe so you never know

Reaction score
Oh lets make this fun. What if he returns tonight on ECW!?! Yeah maybe the whole Save_us isnt for WWE but for the sinking ship known as ECW lol.

Makes just a tad bit of sense seeing as how he was part of the original ECW I think?

Reaction score
my moneys on the raw the next day after survivor series because no way would they be able to stretch this out longer then that without people losing interest not only because USA network want him to return on raw for ratings but also because I dont think they would have Jericho come back on the same night Edge comes back from injury for his return

HHHforever

Reaction score
This is getting very similiar to HHH's return. I believe they started showing promos for his return about 8 or 9 weeks before he actually returned. I was pretty positive, and I think pretty much everyone was, that he would come back at the Raw in MSG and he didn't and they dragged it out 2 more weeks. So I'm thinking this is basically the same thing. I'm not sure when the first save us video showed up, but I wanna say 4 weeks ago or so. So November 19th is in 3 weeks, only 2 more Raws, so that would be about 7 or 8 weeks. So i would say this is pretty consistent with what they did with HHH earlier this year and also Rey Mysterio. But since no one really knows 100% for sure who is returning or when its going to happen the ratings are going to keep going up until the the actual return is made.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Best way for Jericho to come back is make him come out during the climax of the HBK/Orton match, as both are coming to their feet, the lights go out, his music plays and BAM, Jericho returns. Or have Orton DQ then he returns, either way he returns during the main event.

PeepShow

Best way for Jericho to come back is make him come out during the climax of the HBK/Orton match, as both are coming to their feet, the lights go out, his music plays and BAM, Jericho returns. Or have Orton DQ then he returns, either way he returns during the main event.

And that would make sense how?

Reaction score
ye he comes in and does what lol puts them in the walls of Jericho and lion saults them for no reason..

NYKings

Reaction score
Thought about it for a while today and I'm happy he's not back. There's nothing for him to come back to? Who can he fued with?? Orton=HBK Kennedy=Hardy Umaga=HHH Marella (and I hope this isn't his comeback fued)=SCSA so what's left?

Travis40

Okay...here's a couple things I observed from the new vid...if you watch you can see the WM 23 arena being set up....then you can see WM X7 where the ladders were going by the barriers...both have something to do with WrestleMania...right? The new vid said LAUNCH_19....there are 19 weeks until WrestleMania...:g:

But I heard something else on this video...at the middle when the screen goes black for like a second, I hear a sound like a recorder and it says "THE Y2J PROBLEM", if you've read his book, he wanted the Walls of Jericho to be called "The Y2J Problem" when he first entered the WWF...:g:

NinoBrown

Reaction score
And that would make sense how?

I don't know, I just remembered when Taker came back one time on the horse. I swear the match didn't finish but he returned without any conclusion.

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
^^are you talking about Royal Rumble 06
if you are then im pretty sure it did have a finish

NYKings

Reaction score
Okay...here's a couple things I observed from the new vid...if you watch you can see the WM 23 arena being set up....then you can see WM X7 where the ladders were going by the barriers...both have something to do with WrestleMania...right? The new vid said LAUNCH_19....there are 19 weeks until WrestleMania...:g:

But I heard something else on this video...at the middle when the screen goes black for like a second, I hear a sound like a recorder and it says "THE Y2J PROBLEM", if you've read his book, he wanted the Walls of Jericho to be called "The Y2J Problem" when he first entered the WWF...:g:

I don't mind waiting but if we have to wait 19 weeks that's ridiculous.

Nice finds though.

xtremebadass

Chris Jericho and WWE's judgement has officially pissed me off. I don't care when he comes back, I don't care anymore. I was set on him returning yesterday, and my whole day sucked yesterday, bad, and I looked forward to Y2J, and he never showed, so WWE has betrayed me. When he comes he comes, and if he doesn't he doesn't, I have broken the "code" like 5 FUCKING TIMES but WWE still switches it up every week, so what's the point in breaking it if they keep changing it? Oh man, and now there is 19 weeks until WrestleMania? I will believe that if next week it says 18, but until then, that one was the final straw with me, people take this way too seriously now. I am sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone, but return promos aren't supposed to go this long, and there's no return in sight before Survivor Series, and this has been going since before No Mercy...wtf.