***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

wrestlezone.com said:
Bob 'Hardcore' Holly returned on RAW this week and defeated Cody Rhodes. He was on the recent Dr. Astin steroid list so that came as sort of a surprise. He had been working dark matches as of late.

Ron Simmons has been added to the Raw Superstars page over on WWE.com.

There is already speculation that that three second video on RAW had something to do with Chris Jericho. We can't confirm that.

I had thought that the video was for Cyber Sunday or something, but it's still possible. So it looks like Jericho's returning and returning to WWE!!!!1

Weebo

Reaction score
Wait what three second video on Raw, i watched the show and didn't see it. If anyone could find it I would appreciate it

LukeNButch

Reaction score
It was a quick 3 second thing. It kept flashing a web site something like us.22.com. That wasnt it but somewhat along those lines. I knew I should have paused my DVR and read waht the Web site was, but didnt. Im sure someone will clue us in. Could have been just a commercial for something else. Thats what I thought

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
That commercial did remind me of Jericho when I saw it! Wow. Could be a coincidence with something else.

Weebo

Reaction score
well if someone figures it out that would be cool

chavoheat

Reaction score
Wrestling needs Jericho right now. I want to believe that the video was for him.

PeepShow

Well, I found the vid. Here it is. I dont see how you could even associate this with Y2J other than the fact is has numbers in it >_>

I bet its something to do with Cyber Sunday. IDK, I could be wrong though

[yt]9vQrruLQl4E[/yt]

J

If it was Cyber Sunday...then they would have just came out and said it...Wouldn't they have...I think it has to do with a Wrestler...either Jericho or someone new...

Montana

A couple times the video flashed

Save_US_ 22

I could be wrong, but on the mellinum clock, it had a similar phrase. I don't want to say its jericho, but as i shake up my magic 8 ball. All signs point to yes.

UNLESS, its someone like HBK, because if that video was green, you know it'd look alot like DX.

CenaMark54

Alright...so my buddy just watched the promo frame by frame and analyzed it all night. The following phrases are built into the promo;

CD_VOLUME4_1

Livewire.

On the CD "WWE Music Vol 4" Break the Walls down is the first track.
Livewire is a song by Fozzy.

I don't know what the Save us 22 stands for, but October 22 is a monday night.

Edit: WM00 is also in the promo. Jericho's first Mania was in 2000.

kingovkings

Reaction score
i hope its jericho,but it probs turn out not to be, it will be a promo for cyber or summat like that and with all the hype surrounding y2j at the mo wwe may be using that to there advantage to get ppl intrested see if its him or not. if you pause it and drag it back slowly you can read some of the things thats wrote 14 secs into it there is bit with words like,demos/cyber astronomy/data.it could b anything we will find out soon no doubt but i really hope its y2j