***Official Save_Us.222 / Saviour_Self.222 News & Rumor Thread***

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
wwe will do anything to make some extra money lol and ye I hope he comes back night after SS and a fued with kennedy would be good

Kennedy

Reaction score
I know The CODE!! It is Edge and Jericho believe me here you will see Edge has something to do with it!!!

Reaction score
Hmmmm......you know what Kennedy.....you might be on to something. Edge is returning soon.......He's shown on all the Survivor Series promotional stuff....and yet hasn't returned to television yet...........and still no one has mentioned him. I'm still 99.9% sure it's Chris Jericho, and if it is it won't have anything to do with Edge as Y2J will be returning as a face......but as Michael Jordan, Mick Foley, and condoms have proven in the past.....99.9% isn't 100%.

therazar

Reaction score
the latest save uss 222 promo basically confirms chris jericho is debuting next week it said break the ways down and next week

jrock210

Reaction score
break the walls
6 days 23 hrs 33 mins....hmmm raw!
the 19 is next wk and the last day of y2j book tour....y2j is coming everyone knows it...its obvious worst kept secret in wwe

therazar

Reaction score
break the walls
6 days 23 hrs 33 mins....hmmm raw!
the 19 is next wk and the last day of y2j book tour....y2j is coming everyone knows it...its obvious worst kept secret in wwe

its not a secret thats the point of a cryptic message for us to solve

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
what if we all tune in next week
and we find out it was just Hornswoggle messing with the stuff