*Official No Way Out Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

nowayout08os0.jpg

RAW Elimination Chamber
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Chris Jericho vs. JBL vs. Umaga

SD Elimination Chamber
Batista vs. The Great Khali vs. Finlay vs. MVP vs. Big Daddy V vs. The Undertaker

WWE Title Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Edge (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

ECW Championship Match
Chavo Guerrero (c) vs. CM Punk

Career Threatening Match
Mr. Kennedy vs. Ric Flair

Post all thoughts, cards, and predictions here.​

CenaMark54

^^^Based off those two match I will be buying this PPV, even though the outcomes are pretty predictable.

PeepShow

Yeah, Cena (Obviously) and Trips has the major advantage, but yeah, I will actually be ordering 2 WWE PPV's in a row. I never thought I would say that, at least for a while.

J

Idk...The Elmimination Chamber doesn't sound that good...Yea it sounds cool...but not like 40 dollars cool...and as for the Orton Cena match...we've already seen it...but i wouldn't mind seeing it again...but once again not for 40 dollars...

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Well that's just great. First Flair buries MVP, and now he's going to bury Mr. Kennedy. It's like he refuses to leave WWE without first taking all credibility from the superstars who will be taking his place.

J

I don't have a problem with Ric Flair getting a few wins over some top guys on his way out that door...AS LONG AS...He is really retiring...

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I agree. One loss doesn't mean MVP is buried. He lost one time, he'll be fine, he's a big boy he'll be able to come back.

I wish I could get this PPV, but since I'll probably be up at school I won't be able to. The EC is going to be really sweet imo plus Cen-Orton and Kennedy-Flair, should be a very good PPV imo even though I think the outcomes are somewhat obvious.

csi24/3:16

Reaction score
-HHH should win the elimination chamber
-Cena and Orton should be a good match. And I'm going to go out on a limb and say Orton holds onto the title. Big stretch I know, and I know I'm the minority thinking this
-And Flair should beat Kennedy

The Rated R CMStar

Idk...The Elmimination Chamber doesn't sound that good...Yea it sounds cool...but not like 40 dollars cool...and as for the Orton Cena match...we've already seen it...but i wouldn't mind seeing it again...but once again not for 40 dollars...

This has to be the best EC up til date. On every EC there are some questionable names(rookie Randy Orton, Kevin Nash, Chris Masters, Carlito, the whole Extreme EC participants, well, not Punk and RVD)

On this one, we get the ones that are used to it(HHH, HBK, Jericho), another that has been in 2 previously(Orton), a big name with no previous experience but will as sure make up for it with his talent(JBL and Umaga) and the daredevil that will do the highflying move on The Game to then get eliminated(Jeff)

As for the results, I think Cena and HHH win. That would make HHH vs Cena at Mania, but I think that Orton will exercise his rematch clause making it HHH vs Cena vs Orton at Mania 24

Ed_cena

Reaction score
yeah, i was thinking in a triple threar match at mania cena vs orton vs hhh or cena vs hhh II.

Adampro123

Reaction score
so far it looks like a good card but the outcomes of the matches are very obvious.

triple h wins the chamber.
Cena beats orton.
orton wants his rematch making it a triple threat at mania.
and flair beats kennedy because we all know he isn't quiting until mania.

Airfixx

I haven't seen Raw yet, but why has Cena's title shot been brought forward?

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Triple H will win the chamber, thats something thats almost guaranteed. As for Cena/Orton, I think that Orton will somehow get himself disqualified, which makes Cena the winner of the match. Then the next night, WWE pulls something out of their ass to make a HHH/Cena/Orton match at Wrestlemania.

J

Cena vs. Trips would just be boring to me...We need something we havn't seen...but we've seen them all...Cena's beatin' Trips, Shawn, Jbl, Jericho, and Umaga...Hardy on the other hand...I'm pretty sure him and Cena havn't vs'd...and it would be an awesome match...Maybe just maybe...*Crosses fingers*...

Triple H

Reaction score
Not Jeff Hardy. I mean Yawn. No offense but i believe that Cena Vs Jericho would be a badass match