*Official No Way Out Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
.@ TDK: What did Punk do to mimick Eddie? During a shift of my attention away from the screen I heard the crowd react hardshly to Punk, but didn't see what he did....

He did the Three Amigos, the crowd didnt like it at all.

the dark knight

@ TDK: What did Punk do to mimick Eddie? During a shift of my attention away from the screen I heard the crowd react hardshly to Punk, but didn't see what he did....
he basically made fun of eddie's dance before he does the three amigos....everyone booed the fuck out of him. i dont know if he intentionally did that giving us a hint for a heel turn though....who knows?

Alfie

Reaction score
I think he just presumed the crowd would pop for it; obviously he was wrong.

I loved the match as a whole though, Chavo's beginning to step up.

Airfixx

he basically made fun of eddie's dance before he does the three amigos....everyone booed the fuck out of him. i dont know if he intentionally did that giving us a hint for a heel turn though....who knows?

Chavo had the crowd behind him for the much of the match, I just assumed it was a distinctly pro-Mexican crowd, seeing how near the border they were. (Rey got lotsa love too.)

Looked like Punk was having fun for the first part of the match - big grin on his face as they showed the footage of him STFing Chavo into the river. Looked to me he was just enjoying the angle with Chavo, but yeah, didn't think that he could have been 'smark-teasing'.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea Punk definitely showed that he can go heel with that match. He was taunting Chavo and he did the 3 Amigos, which did not go over well at all. Actually I kind of want Punk to go heel on a different brand or something now after seeing that, although I highly doubt it happens.

Airfixx

I think they should hold back on turning punk heel.... Have him change brands first and continue to get over as a baby-face (albeit with a bigger weekly audience) so that when the time comes your average fan will hate him, rather than still having half the crowd likeing cos he's still a good wrestler. When the time come have him massively double-cross, and fued with, one of the 'forever babyfaces' like HBK or Rey.

Like I say, no rush.... Like Cena or Hogan or similar I currently see Punk as bonafide BABY face and as with those guys, done at the right time a heel turn could be huge!

Besides, I still wanna see him in a multi-match fued with Edge (One of the main reasons I hope they have Edge regain the WHC @ Backlash once the Deadman's gone 16-0 @ WM.)

Would also love to see him vs Orton which would also be better with Punk as a face, but that'd mean him going to Raw and I think he's destined to go to SD first, albeit rapidly ascending to Raw.