*Official No Way Out Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
do you guys think there is going to be a Jaime Noble vs Chuck Pulambo match?
i think there should

the dark knight

Edge would want Kane? No, that would not play into Edge's character at all. Hell, he acts afraid of Mysterio. He wouldn't Kane? No...

Long wants Edge to face the person that injured Edge as punishment? How would that make sense. It should be the other way around....

BTW, the card has been updated.

if this is your logic. again, you are 100% Blue.

if a man who INJURED YOUR ASS before is going to face you again, you should be pissing your pants. SO teddy puts up kane against edge as a punishment. and for edge wanting revenge, he's not going out on the mic and saying i want revenge you idiot. its the fucking story, there has to be 2 sides of every match.

PeepShow

if this is your logic. again, you are 100% Blue.

if a man who INJURED YOUR ASS before is going to face you again, you should be pissing your pants. SO teddy puts up kane against edge as a punishment. and for edge wanting revenge, he's not going out on the mic and saying i want revenge you idiot. its the fucking story, there has to be 2 sides of every match.

Wait, isn't Long kind of a face GM? So why would he punish Kane who is a face? That is what I mean by it should be the other way around. That would basically make Edge the face, b/c he is punishing Kane? And my logic is Blue....

Wow

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Wait, isn't Long kind of a face GM? So why would he punish Kane who is a face? That is what I mean by it should be the other way around. That would basically make Edge the face, b/c he is punishing Kane? And my logic is Blue....

Wow

He's not going to punish Kane, he's saying that Long would punish EDGE by putting him in a match with Kane. If Edge is scared of Rey, he'll be scared of Kane.

PeepShow

^Again, if that is what TDK is trying to say, then that would be more Blue that a rat on a pole match.

So Long is going to Punish Edge for getting hurt? Seriously, no.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^No Long is punishing Edge because, A.) He's face and doesn't like heels and B.) He hates Edge because him and Vickie have turned Teddy into their own personal slave. It actually makes sense.

PeepShow

^That WOULD make sense. That was not what TDK or that other dude posted though. To say it would be punishment for Edge b/c Kane injured him makes no sense at all.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Yea, I went back and read what they were saying it didn't really make sense, but I think that is what they are trying to say. However if not then they are wrong and what I said would probably be the only way that it would make sense in my opinion.

the dark knight

peep.....its official. you're an imbecile

He's not going to punish Kane, he's saying that Long would punish EDGE by putting him in a match with Kane. If Edge is scared of Rey, he'll be scared of Kane.
thank you
^No Long is punishing Edge because, A.) He's face and doesn't like heels and B.) He hates Edge because him and Vickie have turned Teddy into their own personal slave. It actually makes sense.
thank you
^Yea, I went back and read what they were saying it didn't really make sense, but I think that is what they are trying to say. However if not then they are wrong and what I said would probably be the only way that it would make sense in my opinion.
and i thought you got the idea.

reason to pick kane: he already injured him before. therefore, edge would be scared to meet him again.
reason to punish edge: what you said above. A+B

peep....please, stop.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
i rather see edge vs rey, than edge vs kane(lets faced kane its not the monster who was before, to me kane means jobber). but big daddy v in a chamber thats sucks!!

PeepShow

matches updated*

Ok, well, now we are getting to the point of where we don't need to add any more matches to the PPV, b/c if we do, the EC matches will be short, and I definetly don't want that. So.....

Discuss people.

the dark knight

each of the chamber matches is gonna be at elast 50 mins. the rest of the matches are gonna be quickies.

C4

the rest of the matches are gonna be quickies.

What about the John Cena match eh?

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this PPV. Two Elimination Chamber Matches in one night, sounds great imo. Let's see who wins, I think it's gonna be HHH or Chris Jericho and the EC of Smackdown... dunno!