*Official No Way Out Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Is it me or is Umaga just thrown in this match? Besides that feud with HHH there's no real reason why he's in this match, but looking at the rest of the RAW roster seems to be the only choice.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Well that's just great. First Flair buries MVP, and now he's going to bury Mr. Kennedy. It's like he refuses to leave WWE without first taking all credibility from the superstars who will be taking his place.

Yes, you're right, Ric Flair completely BURIED MVP. I cant believe it. MVP is no longer a credible US Champion. How dumb are you really? You can not BURY someone after beating them for one match. That logic is so flawed its unbelievable.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Yes, you're right, Ric Flair completely BURIED MVP. I cant believe it. MVP is no longer a credible US Champion. How dumb are you? You can not BURY someone after beating them for one match. That logic is so flawed its unbelievable.
I knew it was coming. I'd respond, it'd be wasted on an immature 14 year old who drinks and has forged 2 college degrees, and thinks making logical and intelligent posts that I have no way to refute so instead I just say he's immature, supports his claim that he is an intelligent person.

Liam_wwe_fan

Reaction score
im a cena fan or i like cena but i dont reackon he is gonna get it of orton stright away like on raw cena said he has never lost to orton so i reackon orton will win but they need to make it more interesting not just a boring one on one needs like cage etc rick flair will probaly win and i reackon jeff hardy might win the chamber but as hes just been in a main event im not sure if he will make WM main event probs be some 3 way like u all said orton cena HHH we will see thats my view =D

the dark knight

looks like someone called first....again. here's my little chat with peep just 7-8 hours after the rumble yesterday.

YSAKMATH2.png

Idk...The Elmimination Chamber doesn't sound that good...Yea it sounds cool...but not like 40 dollars cool...and as for the Orton Cena match...we've already seen it...but i wouldn't mind seeing it again...but once again not for 40 dollars...
we also saw cena vs triple h remember? but i agree..i dont like watching the same match over and over again.
Is it me or is Umaga just thrown in this match? Besides that feud with HHH there's no real reason why he's in this match, but looking at the rest of the RAW roster seems to be the only choice.
yea, when they announced it i spit on the screen. but after kennedy's promo, i have to understand i guess.

but i still think they should've had a tournament for the missing spot. could be...carlito maybe? or anyone else? i dont wanna see umaga in a main event level match again...

That logic is so flawed its unbelievable.
i love it when you talk about logic.

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok...I think it could possibly be Jericho, because him and hardy is the only one Cena has not faced after Cena wins at NWO...but how does the SD! world match get set-up...better not be SD! Sprint

Reaction score
Actually, Cena's already buried Y2J, and I have no desire to see Cena bury Hardy, so why not just have him not appear at Mania, and just say he won a match, cause we know he's going to.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
I not only like to spoil things for people I like to post stuff thats already posted in the spoiler section...now I'm banned.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
If Lashley were still with the E then yeah that'd be his returning match in RAW EC match but Umaga's time has passed he's not much of a monster anymore. After his unbeated streak was broken, he kinda faultered after.

Airfixx

I like to spoil stuff that hasn't aired on TV and now I'm banned.

J

^^Dude whatever you smoking...I want some...It must be some good shit...

the dark knight

i can not believe the stupidity...

the 2 EC matches are so fuckin random. well, at least raw can get away with it cuz the superstars are good.

lets look at smackdown...

ok, i can understand putting khali in there cuz he kinda has a feud with finlay.

i can understand MVP and batista cuz something's gonna happen leading to their feud together heading to mania, along with MVP kicking flair's ass.

i can understand putting taker there....cuz he's gonna win. but...WHAT THE FUCK? why is someone like BDV on a pay per view card? if it was mark henry i wouldnt mind, not big fucking daddy V. wasn't he on ECW in the first place? why not kane? why not flair? WHY NOT REY INSTEAD OF BLOWING UP ANOTHER DEAD MATCH ON NO WAY OUT? seriously, kane vs edge for a rematch at no way out and rey instead of BDV.

PeepShow

I completely agree with you that Booby V is a horride choice, but how is Kane/Edge a good choice? How would that make sense?

the dark knight

I completely agree with you that Booby V is a horride choice, but how is Kane/Edge a good choice? How would that make sense?
1) kane never had his title match..it all got canceled and they gave the title to khali instead.
2) edge got injured by kane and wants revenge and wants kane out of his way forever.

they could work out the storyline if they wanted to. teddy long gets in charge, wants to punish edge by making him face the man who injured him months ago.

PeepShow

Edge would want Kane? No, that would not play into Edge's character at all. Hell, he acts afraid of Mysterio. He wouldn't Kane? No...

Long wants Edge to face the person that injured Edge as punishment? How would that make sense. It should be the other way around....

BTW, the card has been updated.