Official NHL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MTG

Reaction score
LMAO at habs bashing.

Try playing a season with your top 3 scorers getting injured right when their hot.

The fact is we played without our 2 top defensemen
and two players who were the teams top scorer when they got injured.

It's like asking boston to play us without Chara, wideman, kessell and savard.
Yea they would fucking loose also.

MikeRaw

^MTG, don't do that. It's embarrasing to Habs fans. I'm not even a Habs fan, I hate them, but I often see other habs fans admit they sucked, and go on with it. Makign excuses is pathetic. Even if everyone was healthy, they still would've lost, it just may have been in 6 instead.

niggles

Reaction score
Olli Jokinen is doing quite well for his first playoff series. It appears Calgary has broken the Bulin Wall >.>

edit- I should start keeping my mouth shut lolz..

MikeRaw is probably breakin shit right now.

MikeRaw

No, these Flames are breaking stuff for me. By stuff, I mean my heart:(
If these motherfuckers don't get the lead back, I'm driving to Calgary myself (Or, hitchhiking) and kicking the shit out of random people in the street. You heard it here first.

MikeRaw

Flames win! Flames win! Suck my dick Burish! Flames win! Series tied 2 all.

Wordlife

gotta hand it to Calgary for a good game and to the Hawks for making a sick comeback!

We got them at home though :D

MikeRaw I still love you no hard feelings

MikeRaw

Of course no hard feelings bro. Just good old fashioned hockey. I must say, this is the best series of the frist round, and I've watched at least 2 games from every other series. So many hits, so much passion, and a ton of excitement. Great crowds in both cities as well. Can't wait for Saturday night!

Wordlife

yeah I can't wait for this weekend!

Goin to the Hawks/Flames game on Saturday, and the Bulls/Celtics game on Sunday!!! YEAH!

chessarmy

^ :roflmao:

Big Devils/Hurricanes game tonight. After the BULLSHIT loss we had the other night (although the devs probably didn't deserve to win that game anyway) this could be our chance to gain some lost momentum.

Go Marty! Go Parise! Go Devils!

MikeRaw

Lol, even Doc Emrick didn't think it should've been a penalty (He's always on the radio up here, and was talkign about it today).

chessarmy

^ OMG, Doc is the greatest announcer in the history of man. He is pure fucking awesomeness in a can.

docchicocangy030708.jpg

Nothing beats the Devils announce team

MikeRaw

Greatest american announcer, sure, but Canada has produced too many great annlouncers forDoc to be considered the best ever. He's fun to listen to though.

chessarmy

^ and btw, I still feel that was interference. I don't think its fair that the goalie gets bumped out of position as a shot is coming to him. I'm a goalie myself and its fucking annoying when there's lots of traffic in front and guys are pushing and shoving you and the other team scores because you got knocked out of position.