Official NBA 12-13 season thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Also dangerous as fuck if he takes a wrong hit. They better pad him up.

I need My Marc and Zach fix

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Steph might be the player I enjoy watching play the most this year.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Only bad thing about the Denver/GSW series is that it ended. Very fun series to watch and happy for GSW.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You know how I hate that small ball chucking shit.

AF.

Reaction score
GSW almost threw away that game. So many turnovers, Denver made the most of them but it wasn't enough.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I really need Memphis to win this title ...

Bring real basketball back to the league not the ssol bs Dantoni and Nash ushered in with small ball and chucking 30 threes a game. Real man ball, post play, grind it out, physical, grimy ball. Irks the shit out of me people compare ssol to Showtime when they ran off defense and turnovers, not just chucking away forty fucking 3s and ignoring post ups or the importance of rebounding. Really rustles my jimmies the last two champions have been small ball gun it teams in Miami and Dallas, which was a stark contrast of the Lakers/Celtics Bulls/Sonics Bulls/Jazz or Spurs/Pistons (I just got all those series off ioffer) in the finals where there were physical battles going on. I stomached Miami though because they showed they could play real man d those playoffs and not that bs zone.

Marc, Zach, Conley, Tony, Prince, and Holllins team is what's right with the league. They need to get out the west, and when they do I have no doubts they will pound the shit out of Miami down low and it will be ugly, it will be dragged out, low scoring, but beautiful basketball.

Now that said with players dropping like flies, I hope no Memphis player gets hurt. And I honestly can't say it will feel right cheering against Melo becoming a champ if they made it out the east as unlikely as it is

Last edited:

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I've made jokes about him because he's been unable to stay healthy. Andrew Bogut is one of my favorite players in the league because he's a traditional center and Croatian/Australian like me. He's looked really good this series, especially when the Warriors are home. So happy for the Warriors and hope they give San Antonio some trouble, even though I think San Antonio will win in 6.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Bring real basketball back to the league not the ssol bs Dantoni and Nash ushered in with small ball and chucking 30 threes a game. Real man ball, post play, grind it out, physical, grimy ball. Irks the shit out of me people compare ssol to Showtime when they ran off defense and turnovers, not just chucking away forty fucking 3s and ignoring post ups or the importance of rebounding. Really rustles my jimmies the last two champions have been small ball gun it teams in Miami and Dallas, which was a stark contrast of the Lakers/Celtics Bulls/Sonics Bulls/Jazz or Spurs/Pistons (I just got all those series off ioffer) in the finals where there were physical battles going on. I stomached Miami though because they showed they could play real man d those playoffs and not that bs zone.

Marc, Zach, Conley, Tony, Prince, and Holllins team is what's right with the league. They need to get out the west, and when they do I have no doubts they will pound the shit out of Miami down low and it will be ugly, it will be dragged out, low scoring, but beautiful basketball.

Now that said with players dropping like flies, I hope no Memphis player gets hurt. And I honestly can't say it will feel right cheering against Melo becoming a champ if they made it out the east as unlikely as it is
All those rapings from fast breaking and 3 pt shooting in 2k from me and Brandun has you traumatized still I see.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score

This is a really great post. I don't think they'll get past San Antonio, but they can push it to 6 or maybe even 7 games. Still wish they had Gay, but still Memphis is a handful to play against.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Fuck these other teams, the Rockets are the ones that are gonna make history.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
This is a really great post. I don't think they'll get past San Antonio, but they can push it to 6 or maybe even 7 games. Still wish they had Gay, but still Memphis is a handful to play against.
Im not ever really sure about SA. They have their moments but they somehow always come up short in the playoffs when it seems to be going right the past couple years. That and GINOBILI is always a crap shoot with his injuries.

I have liked watching Bogut play too. Is been so long since he was useful and healthy. He looks like the guy that anchored one of the best Ds in the league back in Milwaukee. Him and Lee work perfectly. I will still never get why they wasted their amnesty on Bell over Biedrins though as they would have more cap room to add to their core.

Im not really mad about Rudy or Mayo being gone outside 2k. Conley always has the ball now and he's probably of of the best young 2 way pg in the league with the way he defends and run the team. That wasnt happening with Mayo or Rudy always isolating, neither was Zach or Marc getting fed frequently. Always got to love watching Allen play D and its nice to see Prince be relevant again because I thought he was going to retire in Detroit or be too old when he finally did leave to do anything but be a sub for a winner on a minimum deal

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
All those rapings from fast breaking and 3 pt shooting in 2k from me and Brandun has you traumatized still I see.
For gods sake, there's been games where I took 0 threes vs brandun and 10 to your 40 so in the words of Daniel Bryan YES!!!

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
For gods sake, there's been games where I took 0 threes vs brandun and 10 to your 40 so in the words of Daniel Bryan YES!!!
To be fair to my skills I have beaten you down with taking little to no threes as well (Dominique's Hawks most recently)

On another note thoughts on Phil being an adviser for the Pistons? Not exactly the kind of comeback I expected from him let alone for that team.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He's not a full time advisor. He already clarified that to the la press. He's basically an independent contractor the owner hired to interview and select a coach after Dumars last couple hires flopped. Once he picks a guy he's done as he's said, its not a full time job. I would have said is is the shot for Shaw or Rambis, but I really think Rambis will be Dantonis defensive assistant appointed by management. He was Phil's lead defensive assistant, he can institute the triangle, and he has the respect of Kobe, perfect interim for when Pringles plug is pulled

Yeah you did, I will give you that. I've gotten used to playing him now though thanks to my team mode. You needed 3s though to beat AI, 3s and switching KD to PF all sneakily lol, Hill got caught watching those 3s unlike McKie

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Holy fucking shit at Boston right now in this 4th qrt.