Official NBA 12-13 season thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Memphis makes the finals IMO. They can even bet Miami when you look t the matchup, so I want to see Marc and Zach make a deep run

Also don't think KD is that great and that Westbrook is their best all around player, so I see OKC struggling and Durants image taking a hit.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
There's even a good shot for the Nuggets to make it, really. The West is more or less wide open now.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The day Iggy can create in a halfcourt set reliably lol

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Memphis makes the finals IMO. They can even bet Miami when you look t the matchup, so I want to see Marc and Zach make a deep run

Also don't think KD is that great and that Westbrook is their best all around player, so I see OKC struggling and Durants image taking a hit.
:austin:

Guy is 6'10 and can play like a guard, score as good as anybody anywhere on the court, can rebound and only getting better defensively and with his playmaking. Guy would probably be a 2 time MVP if a guy named Lebron wasn't around but according to you "isn't that great" I'm a fan of Westbrook and think he gets too much shit but I'm not stupid enough to think he is actually better than Durant.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Ehhh. Westbrook is probably as good as Durant if you ask me. He's strong in the areas that Durant sorta lacks and that is physicality and defense and I would say strength in his position. He also sticks out more as a leader to the offense than KD does to me. I think the Playoffs this year will show Kevin's true colors as a team captain, leader and playmaker.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't have a problem with anybody saying he is as good as Durant cause he is that talented just think it is bs to say he is not only better than Durant but Durant is "not that great"

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I can see that.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I mean Durant isn't that great because he's never had to facilitate, ball handle, or even be keyed innonnfor his drives because of Russ. Russ being as freaky as he is allows KD a lot of room to operate and play. He's also just amazing as a guard for a defender and rebounder.

i know KD is good but I've never thought he was T-Mac, Kobe, Iverson great like a decade ago when they were jut all flat out beasts on the perimeter. This will tell just how great he is as a complete player as all he's eve had to do is score and not even worry about having floors tilted to him because of his other perimeter threats.

Westbrook gets a lot of shit, but he's the more well rounded player, didnt mean better, but he's definitely more well rounded and versatile than Durant. Hope he gets appreciated more now. Is like when people tried to say keep Hrden over him when Harden is not as good and the team would've been worse

Last edited:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I am saying it now, KD isn't as good as Melo. Never thought he was his equal or his better, just that Westbrook was good enough to let him play without being keyed in on

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
"I want the Celtics fans to chant offense when the Celtics have the ball"- Jeff Van Gundy

LMAO

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I mean Durant isn't that great because he's never had to facilitate, ball handle, or even be keyed innonnfor his drives because of Russ. Russ being as freaky as he is allows KD a lot of room to operate and play. He's also just amazing as a guard for a defender and rebounder.

i know KD is good but I've never thought he was T-Mac, Kobe, Iverson great like a decade ago when they were jut all flat out beasts on the perimeter. This will tell just how great he is as a complete player as all he's eve had to do is score and not even worry about having floors tilted to him because of his other perimeter threats.

Westbrook gets a lot of shit, but he's the more well rounded player, didnt mean better, but he's definitely more well rounded and versatile than Durant. Hope he gets appreciated more now. Is like when people tried to say keep Hrden over him when Harden is not as good and the team would've been worse
Pretty sure he can and does handle the ball hence me saying he is a 6'10 player with guard skills. He isn't Lebron level when it comes to handling the ball and dishing it but he's pretty solid at it for 6'10 guy and is only going to get better. I agree that Westbrook helps takes some pressure off of him but Durant does the same for Westbrook. And as far as perimeter play he is one of the best in the league and is ever bit in the class of guys you mentioned. And as far as versatility he can play 2 through 4 even 5 if they wanted to create a mismatch having a bigger slower guy guarding him. The thing we do seem to see eye to eye on is that Westbrook needs more appreciation as he really doesn't get it for being a special breed at PG but I'm not going to disrespect Durant and act like he isn't a top 3 player in this league and doesn't have the ability to carry a team on his back if he had to.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
We shall see another KD, Mak we shall see, but I don't think he's as good as Melo let alone bron.

Sums up the season and series
1367037238388_zps494d9b44.gif

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Did he call him douchebag?

Dwight such a dirty cunt.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Nah I don't think he is or will be as good as Lebron until he gets on Lebron's level as a defender at least as well as a facilitator. But I like him a tad bit better than Melo because Melo is not as good as a ball handler or playmaker at all even though Melo's scoring ability is probably the most complete in the NBA imo.

On another note this GSW/Den series is awesome as I thought it would be.

Did he call him douchebag?

Dwight such a dirty cunt.
Whatever he said Duncan looked amused :lol:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Fuck you douchebag is what I think he said. I came after the refs said no foul on this play

BI1WoeTCcAAJNpJ.png

Tim was trolling him