Official NBA 12-13 season thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I agree with you. Like I said they all don't deserve to wear the jersey if they can't fight thru and win two games.

Kevin Ding saying he was told by la medical staff it was completely torn, not partially, so that means he literally hobbled and stood out there without an Achilles to make the fts to the game up so LA could control their own fate as it relates to the playoffs. I mean you have to honor that.

As far as Dwight yeah shit is real as it will ever get for him. His decision will be anticipated and tell a shit load about if he has it, not talent, but mentality wise.

LA do have their first round pick next year for what its worth, and likely would get a dpe worth 15mil which is half Kobe's salary to sign or trade with for what its worth.

Still though can't forget Vittis face because in my 18 years of watching the lakers, I have never seen him so pissed and ignored twice before the unthinkable happened. Just a shit day but the game itself certainly was everything Kobe was about if it was his last (hope he proves everyone wrong though and returns like no one else can)

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The Lakers season ends on Kobe injuring the part of the human body named after the one weak spot of a legendary nigh-invulnerable demi-god

Cant make this shit up :kobe::kobe2::kobe3:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Nothing personal but I want the Lakers to fold after this and not make the playoffs so that pick the Suns got from the Lakers becomes a lottery pick lol.

As far as Dwight goes I'm thinking he attempts to step up for sure now as I doubt he wants to go through the criticism of being looked at as a pussy if he ran from the pressure. Whether or not he can handle it or not I doubt it but he is in a tough spot. Whether Nash is ready or not he is gonna have to comeback now. Think this season has shown how much he probably at least misses the Suns medical staff that held him together.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I fucking miss fish, got so used to my starting pg never missing a fucking game. Think he was at close to 500 straight. And he didnt ever get abused as much as Nash or how Blake did the pas two nights. Least Fish was lovable ffs , I still see Nash as the enemy cause he aint did shit but be a glorified spot shooter when it comes to us winning for the half season.

The whole walking without an Achilles thing still gets me. I will be so passed pissed if they don't get in the playoffs after he did that because he didnt have to. He got nothing out of putting himself thru that, the Lakers however got the ability for Jackson and gs not to dictate who shot the fts and Utah not taking their place.

Last edited:

SAL

Reaction score
The Lakers season ends on Kobe injuring the part of the human body named after the one weak spot of a legendary nigh-invulnerable demi-god

Cant make this shit up :kobe::kobe2::kobe3:

No, no, no, their season ends with them as a shitty borderline playoff team which is what they've been all year.

Also, HAHAHAHAHAHA

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Team played 670 basketball since their 17-25 start ... That's better than Boston fuck off

SAL

Reaction score
Team played 670 basketball since their 17-25 start ... That's better than Boston fuck off

Aw psych's feelings are hurt. The Lakers played well when they didn't play like shit? That's nice.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAJAHAHABAHAH

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Boston didn't add a superstar center or a dynamic point guard, yet they are right on par with the Lakers. You got to accept the fact that the Lakers completely flopped this year.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Nash only played 40 games this year (2 of which he only played a qtr), Paus played 47, and that's out of a possible 80. Howard tore his labrum in the arm he's dominant with when it comes to blocking shots and hooks and I never expected anyone to comeback from back surgery 100% without a year of rehab, Larry Johnson taught me that. Blake missed 37 games and he's the sixth man. Hill missed 52 games and he was paid to be the third big. Metta's missed 7 games after never missing one due to injury in LA and has a torn meniscus right now so he's been limited the last three games he's played to 6min spurts.

Do people honestly not get that they are in the tougher western conference and have taken on countless injuries and a coaching change yet will finish over 500 and should make the playoffs? Do you not get how hard a season this was for the Lakers yet they will finish over 500, get to the playoffs (I got to think Dwight and Pau can win 2 games), and that in of itself says something about how hard Kobe, Metta, and Dwight worked this year when they lost their starting 1/4 and primary G and big backup most the year?

Good news is they are projecting his return to coincide with the start of the next season.

Im not saying it was a great season. A great season is defined by a title for the Lakers, but I am saying I can't fault Kobe Metta or Dwight for the year. Metta played more minutes than he's ever played in LA, guarded PFs, and was told take 6-10 threes a game by Dantoni. Kobe literally gave everything he had to make sure LA got to the playoffs, that they controlled their destiny and he kept his word that they would not have a sub 500 record or be on the outside looking in, he even dragged himself on the court against physiology and stood out there in the clutch to make two free throws to a game without an Achilles at all. Dwight as much as he can be silly at times, he played when he had every right to sit for months more for rehab or get labrum surgery, but he sucked it up and played. I really have no beef with Clark or Jamsion either cause they just did their roles, but the fact is I can't hate those guys. I mentioned for playing their asses off to the point of injury to have a winning season, they were true warriors.

Now I do think the team needs a bench retooling next year with actual swing players (fuck mike brown as he chose ebanks over barnes as matt said on twitter, and he cut CDR and Goudelock for Morris and DJO, as those three would have saved our perimeter this year much more than the unplayable bunch that didnt fit dantoni at all) and a summer of rest and rehab for all the injuries, but they will have their 14 draft pick and a ton of space at the end of the year, plus a camp with everyone hopefully healthy and ready to go.

And as far as Boston goes, their division and conference is a joke in comparison. Likewise they also added Jason Terry and Jeff Green to Pierce, KG, and Rondo. If you're counting what LA should've done as if Nash and Pau were healthy all year, then do the same for Boston and NY who have underachieved by simply having the likes of Amare and Rondo on paper

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
I don't really think that the Nets or Knicks are a joke tbh.

I don't really think that the Nets or Knicks are a joke tbh.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Worst thing about nets is the price tag on their Fs, but I don't expect them to do anything. Knicks I'm actually hoping to see face Miami, hell LAs chances blew up totally last night, so I can cheer Melo on and hope he beats Bron in a statement series. I'd love to see a series like AI vs Vince between them with Melo winning

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Only thing that can stop Miami from getting to the finals imo is their health.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I think Melo has a shot if he goes in with the mindset of I will show the world Im better than Bron

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't doubt that he has that mindset but Lebron has just been on another level as an overall player that I just don't think it'll be enough.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I never said the chance wasnt slim, but if there was a guy who I thought could go at Bron, pound for pound/blow for blow its him (yes even more so than KD)