Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Ripper

Reaction score
It looks like your thread got merged into the alumni page probably when you announced you were going to quit

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Mat must have did that. Honestly, am I the only one sick of seeing Mannie complaining about something every five minutes

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Mat must have did that. Honestly, am I the only one sick of seeing Mannie complaining about something every five minutes

I haven't complain since that last time and i had right too, anyway the thread is fount! thanks...btw Nero Is missing from the thread!, i'm just pointing not complaing

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
is there only me that can see that youngmannie has quite a good point?

and guys is tere anychance i can get an RP in, afterall i said i was unable to rp for the show but was still put in a match (most likely to job) anyway, i can just about get one in if i get the nod to do one asap

-TJ-

Reaction score
The deadline was pushed back. There's an announcement for it. In case any of you missed that. I somehow thought a few would... Mat... >.>

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Maybe Nick Dannon can make it out of Mongolia after all. Damn ostriches :smh