Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
I can't see the full show, dissapointed, I was looking forward to finding out the results :'(.

Marvel26

Reaction score
To say I am disappointed is quite an understatement. I don't know what goes on in the two weeks between shows, but by the looks of it, no writing gets done. I'm not sure who wrote that one match that has been put up, but it didn't flow AT ALL!

We start off in a bathroom (which we werent informed about until the mirror was introduced) then they left the bathroom and went straight into the parking lot?? Then from the parking lot out to the ring?? That match looked as if it was thrown together in about 10 minutes! Sorry to be so critical but I think that with having two weeks between shows we should be getting a better quality product, not to mention for the show to be up on time!!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I gave Mat all things needed to post the show. I cannot post the show on mi iPhone. My comuter I being fixed ATM because of a virus. Hopefully I get the problem fixed. If push comes to shove, I will skip my brother's graduation and stay at school to post the show and the ppv card.

Reaction score
It aint that important man, you can't miss your brother's graduation.

Co-sign.

And, to the people bitching about the perceived two week writing period, you're wrong. The match writing period is only about three days because of the deadline.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I'm extremely sorry about this guys, we are missing the next match and I can't write it from my iTouch. Either I have the permission from Mannie to skip the match or we must wait until somebody on the staff can write it. I would tell you guys the results in short with mannie's permission.