Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

YoungMannie

Reaction score
I Just Read Page 29, I Understand Mat! SMH It's A Shame.....Tisk Tisk...But You Do Realise I Have The Right Too Be Angry?

YoungMannie

Reaction score
not this shit again...

Lol asher don't worry it nothing be started i've moved on i just made point again too mat, and we both agree this situation could've been treated better! but it's over on too the next one(PPV)

Marvel26

Reaction score
Co-sign.

And, to the people bitching about the perceived two week writing period, you're wrong. The match writing period is only about three days because of the deadline.

Surely that isn't the case??

Why wait the whole two weeks to have three days to write? As I have said previously, the way it should be done is for the card to be posted. The writers are assigned matches. They write the match and two possible endings for that match. The matches are handed in, before the deadline. The RP deadline comes. The head bookers look at the the RPs and decide who is winning the match. The bookers then delete the ending which won't be used. Then they put together the show in those three days.

If the writers are putting a show together in three days then I completely understand why the shows have been the way they have been. But if you are making a show with a two week period then you MUST utilize that time.

So to the staff members, how are you doing things? Do you get two alternative endings? Do you utilize the two weeks? Do you try and get the entire show up in 3 days?

Oh, and thanks for including the segment I sent in guys...

Reaction score
Surely that isn't the case??

Why wait the whole two weeks to have three days to write? As I have said previously, the way it should be done is for the card to be posted. The writers are assigned matches. They write the match and two possible endings for that match. The matches are handed in, before the deadline. The RP deadline comes. The head bookers look at the the RPs and decide who is winning the match. The bookers then delete the ending which won't be used. Then they put together the show in those three days.

If the writers are putting a show together in three days then I completely understand why the shows have been the way they have been. But if you are making a show with a two week period then you MUST utilize that time.

So to the staff members, how are you doing things? Do you get two alternative endings? Do you utilize the two weeks? Do you try and get the entire show up in 3 days?

Oh, and thanks for including the segment I sent in guys...

:technology_tomcat:
lulpwnt

Marvel26

Reaction score
You only answered half of what I asked... So I shall wait for a staff member to respond.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The matches are assigned. Nie times out of ten what happens is that people don't post matches they sign up for so they end up getting written by someone else or posted at the last minute. It's not like we cram all of the matches out of our asses when RP deadlines are due. As for the segment, I specifically told Mat to put it in before the IC qualifier and put you in commentary son idk what happened there. You only sent me one segment btw.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
How i suppose too do this(be in the fed) without my page, i went too the roster page and my RSM thread Is gone?