Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Everyone, reread the PPV. I think you guys missed some things :shifty:

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
This is all apart of a huge storyline I have cooked up.

Reaction score
Miz, its all bullshit, its not fair on anyone else if you keep editing every MNM/PPV having Dannon doing shit he shouldnt be doing.

Why? because he is Vino's "nephew"? what a crock of shit

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Miz, its all bullshit, its not fair on anyone else if you keep editing every MNM/PPV having Dannon doing shit he shouldnt be doing.

Why? because he is Vino's "nephew"? what a crock of shit
This storyline is so good, It's breaking Kayfabe. Did you read the promo it made perfect sense.

Reaction score
Ostrich riots dont make any sense, Dannon attacking everyone for no apparent reason doesnt make any sense, and i know you edited that handicap match against David Baptie giving Dannon the pin

its getting out of control Miz, action must be taken.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
That second part was a staff decision. WHo is every one? I attacked Mannie after the match and that's it. No outcomes of matches were effected. It's apart of a storyline and by my predictions, it's working out perfectly. I knew someone was going to start bitching OOC.