Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
You're record since the rebirth is to my knowledge 2 wins, 1 loss, and like 3 ties/thrown outs. If you rp as good as you did in the AE/RSM feud, you will be dominant. If you don't and you decide to leave. You're not going to rip a hole in this e-fed, because I have a plan to propose to the staff. Seriously. You're the champions, you can rp better than Mat (No offense) just stick with it and decide after Fallout.

Hey Mat I didn't see the post. (Don't do it!)

YoungMannie

Reaction score
You're record since the rebirth is to my knowledge 2 wins, 1 loss, and like 3 ties/thrown outs. If you rp as good as you did in the AE/RSM feud, you will be dominant. If you don't and you decide to leave. You're not going to rip a hole in this e-fed, because I have a plan to propose to the staff. Seriously. You're the champions, you can rp better than Mat (No offense) just stick with it and decide after Fallout.

Hey Mat I didn't see the post. (Don't do it!)

Fine dude i'll stay around and your point was made, so thanks TJ, And Asher! Ill Stick Around And Make My Decision After Fallout!

PS: I Apolgize Too Mat And The Rest Of The Staff, I Was Just Venting Out My Frustartion After Losing But This Happens I'm Only Human!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
You know what Mannie you can RP but I just wish your Rps were easier to read. Lord knows I have bad eyes and capitalizing every other word and putting the whole thing in red isn't helping the situation.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
You know what Mannie you can RP but I just wish your Rps were easier to read. Lord knows I have bad eyes and capitalizing every other word and putting the whole thing in red isn't helping the situation.

well thankz but as you kan see ive stopped doing my rp's in caps, i mean and the red is the sig of the RSM duh, lls you dont like the rp's now that there normal?

Reaction score
All I see is through Mannie's match and the aftermath. Am I looking at it wrong? Is this like a fucking magic eye picture?