Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

YoungMannie

Reaction score
I Just Read My Match WTF, I Have No Beef With G3 But Fuck That...This Fed Is Going Nowhere, I Always RP And Give The Best Ones I Can, But I Still Get No Wins, WTF Mat Hasn't RP Really FOr Any Of The GOTR Vs RSM Matches And He Still Wins Fuck This The RSM Quit IWF!

YoungMannie

Reaction score
I mean seriouly dude it's too much effort the fucking bookers/staff don't even take the time too write any match i am seriouly, plus they been giving me fucking losses all the damn time! it's no point of rping if im just going too screwed over! so fuck it, you lost a faction/stable IWF

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
*Sigh* Seriously, you quit because you are losing. You think IWF is against you. I can't stop you from quitting, but I can tell you that IWF is against no one. I don't care if Beer, Great One, or fucking MC joins the fed; they will all get fair treatment. So do you.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Be Honest you don't even take the feud i was in seriouly anyone can look at all of your last promos agaisnt me, they were all jokes and then i still lost! so fair treatment my ass! and my matches ive been in have been jokes i lost poorly each time! so fair treatment is bullshit anyone who doesn't agree just check the reocrds (match threads/shows)

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I can't sway your opinion, but you know and I know that you are worrying about quantity over quality in a quality over quantity fed.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Well Just Put THe RSM In The Alumi Section, Hope Your Roster/E-fed Works Out With Most Of Them Not Even Caring Or No Showing!

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Thank you, Asher. BTW, I can probably start writing with you next week. I will have more time for everything through the next 5-6 months. So everything will get rolling soon! And I mean later cos I have to get off and do shit for about 30-60 min.

-TJ-

Reaction score
To be honest Mannie if you're still here. G3's rp was better. You can argue your second one, but you have to realize 80% was you just copying what G3's rp was. You're still the champions and you shouldn't get pissed and quit because you lost a match. I got pissed when I lost to Matthews (I still call bullshit... :shifty: ) But I didn't quit. I just improved.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
I Nevver said i had beef/G3's Rp wasn't better i still stand by what i said if you read all of it! Now prove me wrong with everything else i been saying?