Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
John_Hathaway_vs._Dong_Hyun_Kim_ktfo.gif

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ata boy Mauler. Coming out to Zlatan's version of the national anthem as well. :obama:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't understand why Gus doesn't fight bigger names (outside of Jones ofc)

Stopspot

Reaction score
Dana teasing that Gus vs Bones 2 will be held in a certain 40 000 people stadium in Sweden. Oh Dana you tease.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Gus deserves another shot. He was pretty good tonight (I'm just on my way home from the fight)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I love Nick's confused face.

I don't understand why Gus doesn't fight bigger names (outside of Jones ofc)

They don't want to risk the rematch it seems. I dont think it really matters Gus will probably drop another split to Bones before DC takes the title. Im a huge Mauler fan but I don't see him beating either guy he will push them but always stumble sadly.

Anyone else hyped for 171 also? Johnny will stand and bang for a while with Robbie, Condit is always active even though I suspect Woodley will wrestle him and Lombard can clean anyone's clock although I suspect Shields rides out the early storm ala Hendo / Shields in Strike force.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea 171 looks better than most UFC PPVs these days. I wish they would do fewer events so the cards weren't all so watered down.

Hendricks/Lawler should be great.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I haven't watched MMA show/event in awhileeeee!!
I usually just catch highlights or watch replays of some of the bigger matches.
I think the most recent I've caught was Silva breaking his leg on that kick, that shit was gruesome! My MMA taste usually gets satisfied by about an hour of YouTube every so often.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Jones trying to get out of the Gustafsson rematch, claiming that Gus should face Cormier first even though Gus is christened number 1 contender.

Chicken Bones Jones.

Reactions: Majour

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Jones trying to get out of the Gustafsson rematch, claiming that Gus should face Cormier first even though Gus is christened number 1 contender.

Chicken Bones Jones.
If anything Jones should fight Cormier and Gus can get the winner. Cormier is the best of those 3 fighters

Stopspot

Reaction score
If anything Jones should fight Cormier and Gus can get the winner. Cormier is the best of those 3 fighters
I think Jones knows that It'll be Gus or Cormier to take the belt from him and he wants to work one of the guys out of contention by putting them against each other.

Cowardly heel tactic 101.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think Jones knows that It'll be Gus or Cormier to take the belt from him and he wants to work one of the guys out of contention by putting them against each other.

Cowardly heel tactic 101.
Not sure if you are being facetious or not, but there is a 0% chance Jones is afraid of either guy. Come on.