Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
FUCK YEAH MAYHEM it would be a 'Bully Pussy Beatdown' if he squabbled with CM Puss.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I'm actually looking forward to Cormier Vs Cummings after this trash talking. Dana was totally loving it. I'm more looking forward to Rousey Vs McMann though, that should be pretty good.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm actually looking forward to Cormier Vs Cummings after this trash talking. Dana was totally loving it. I'm more looking forward to Rousey Vs McMann though, that should be pretty good.
Obviously anything can happen in MMA, but in all likelihood Rousey and Cormier are both gonna roll. Pretty underwhelming card without Cormier/Rashad IMO.

I agree the build is interesting though. I had never seen Cormier so brash and borderline arrogant.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Obviously anything can happen in MMA, but in all likelihood Rousey and Cormier are both gonna roll. Pretty underwhelming card without Cormier/Rashad IMO.

I agree the build is interesting though. I had never seen Cormier so brash and borderline arrogant.

I never really watch much of the media before the fights, so I'm only familiar with Cormier's octagon work. He did come across as a dick in that though.
At this point, I'm desperate for Rousey to drop the title. I was upset that Tate didn't get it at 168.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I never really watch much of the media before the fights, so I'm only familiar with Cormier's octagon work. He did come across as a dick in that though.
At this point, I'm desperate for Rousey to drop the title. I was upset that Tate didn't get it at 168.
A Rousey hater, huh?: Intersting. I love her fighting style and love her "fuck you I don't care if you like me" attitude. I don't see her dropping the belt for a long, long time.

I want the UFC to sign Cyborg to fight her. Would be awesome.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
A Rousey hater, huh?: Intersting. I love her fighting style and love her "fuck you I don't care if you like me" attitude. I don't see her dropping the belt for a long, long time.

Hate is a strong word.... but yeah, I kind of do. She's talented and I can't deny that, but I just don't care for her. Also, I'm bored of the arm bar.
I think McMann has a really good chance against her. But I thought the same about Tate and we all know how that ended.

I've never heard of Cyborg before, I think I need to check out more of her fights.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hate is a strong word.... but yeah, I kind of do. She's talented and I can't deny that, but I just don't care for her. Also, I'm bored of the arm bar.
I think McMann has a really good chance against her. But I thought the same about Tate and we all know how that ended.

I've never heard of Cyborg before, I think I need to check out more of her fights.
She is probably the only woman who can realistically stand up to Rousey IMO.

here are a couple of strikeforce fights:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
How does it feel to be right? Being wrong sucks.
I'm used to feeling right :letroll:

I was disappointed with Cummings though. Thought he would bring a little more to the table, especially hearing Rogan hype him up.