Official MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Hamilton sucks this year....I don't know why they just can't sit him for a couple of weeks and let Marlon Byrd get some playing time, and give Hamilton some (more) rest. The Rangers are probably the best team in the Majors right now. The only bad series they had this month was in the hell hole that is Detroit.

You can quote me on this,the Rangers will be a playoff team this year, and will go deep into the ALCS, and possibly make it to the WS if their pitching keeps up.

MikeRaw

The Jays are crumbling. Everything they did well earlier they've forgotten. I'm not calling it injust eyt, and declaring them back to their mediocre ways. I'll give them a few more games before I accept where we really stand. But with 5 straight losses, it doesn't look good right now.

Travis40

Every team has their bad week, the Jays probably won't win the division, but they'll have a good shot at getting the Wild Card. Halladay will win the Cy Young tbh (ZG will crumble)

Travis40

Of course. But ain't it weird that we started to win some games when Gay-Roid came back from his injury?

Fixed :)

I can't wait for the Rangers three game series with NYY!!!

Rangers gonna kick some ass!

Soulpower

Yaaaawn! 2EZ! The Boston Red Sox are now in 1st place, and they doing it despite playing with the corpse of David Ortiz in their line-up.

Enigma22

Reaction score
indians came back from a 10 run deficit to win 11-10 on a walk off single by martinez in the ninth. it was pretty cool to watch.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Fixed :)

I can't wait for the Rangers three game series with NYY!!!

Rangers gonna kick some ass!
We just beat that ass on Memorial Day, what was the score? Like 11-1 I think... lol

Of course. But ain't it weird that we started to win some games when A-Rod came back from his injury?
A-Rod probably gave them a pep talk when he came and chewed them the fuck out gave a sympathy speech to them about being busted for 'roids. Either way it's helping us win games now, we're not hitting to get home runs now, we're hitting to get on base.

straight_edge76

As long as the Yankees win games its all good. Was never a huge A-Rod fan but he is producing and I cannot complain there.

Travis40

I'm not trying to make excuses, really...but what do you think is going to happen when you put a 23 year old in his first full season on the mound against the Yanks?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I'm not trying to make excuses, really...but what do you think is going to happen when you put a 23 year old in his first full season on the mound against the Yanks?
Did you know that he was gonna pitch against us before you were talking all that shit? DON'T LIE now... MAN UP!!!

Travis40

Did you know that he was gonna pitch against us before you were talking all that shit? DON'T LIE now... MAN UP!!!

No, i didn't really know that Harrison was pitching game 1. I thought it was Padilla, Millwood, then Holland. I didn't know Harrison was even pitching in this series.

:laugh: Toronto

MikeRaw

Fuck the Jays. They were up 8-3, and lost 12-10. Something isn't right. From last June until 35 games in this season, we had the best record in baseball. For the past 3 years, we've had a top 3 bullpen. Then over the last 9 games (9 straight losses) we can't hit with runners ins coring position, and our bullpen that was lights out for years is blowing leads. Fuck.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Sup TRAVIS?

Yankees win 9-2 over the Rangers last night.

What excuse will you come up with now?