Official MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Sup TRAVIS?

Yankees win 9-2 over the Rangers last night.

What excuse will you come up with now?

I only said the Rangers would take the series because I thought Padilla was pitching Game 1, and they probably would have if Padilla had pitched. But the Yankees were the better team for this series...we'll see when the Rangers head to New York.

straight_edge76

Oh yeah....they cannot be stopped....even a nonexistant bullpen (With the exception of "The Sandamn" Mariano Rivera) can stop The Bombers.

Enigma22

Reaction score
the yankees are in first place now with a win over the indians. lee didnt really pitch great tonight but he only let up 3 runs so it wasnt awful. we just couldnt score.

Travis40

Rangers are now 10 games over .500, 5 games up over LAA (assuming LAA couldn't score in the bottom of the 9th, I didn't check), and the best team in the American League.

MikeRaw

Good game today. Both the Jays and RedSox put on an entrtaining game, but thankfully the Jays won, winning 2 in a row. They better bring out the brooms tommorow.

Travis40

LOL

I can't even name a reliever of theirs.

CJ "Worse Than Mitch Williams" Wilson is horrible...

Eddie Guardado is the setup man

..and Frank Francisco is their closer.

Francisco is 11 out of 11 in saves this year, and he hasn't given up a run in about 40 innings. He'll most likely be the closer for the American League in the ASG.