Official MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

The Boston Red Sex are now only 2.5 games behind Toronto, after beating the Jays 2-1 last night. Tim Wakefield was a BEAST as he allowed just one run (On a Millar homer) in eight innings. Unfortunately, Ortiz is still struggling for Boston.

The 2nd game of the series will be tonight, and it will be Brad Penny going up against Brett Cecil.

straight_edge76

Exactly, I had a feeling that A-Rod's return would help Teixera immensely because they cannot just walk him with Arod also in the lineup. Johnny Damon is hitting well as usual. The pitching has imporved drastically as well. CC looked great yesterday against Baltimore.

Soulpower

Jays lead over the Sox is now down to 1.5 games. Boston beat Toronto (AGAIN!) last night 8-3. The biggest news coming out of that game is that David Ortiz hit his first homer of the season. Hopefully, this will get him going.

MikeRaw

I have to give Boston fans credit. They kept cheering Ortiz through his slump. So many other places would've booed him to hell.

straight_edge76

The Yankees went HR wild against Baltimore.

Nick Swisher's HR was straight out of the twilight zone haha. But you gotta love Nick Swisher.

straight_edge76

Yankees won AGAIN!!! FTW that's what 9 in a row? Wheres Milly haha?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Yankees won AGAIN!!! FTW that's what 9 in a row? Wheres Milly haha?
Right here SE, I'm actually giving the Boston Fag Sox some credit, just knocking off the top team in the AL East will give us some breathing room for the top spot in the division. YANKEES > ALL

straight_edge76

^^agreed on the Box thing. The Yankees are making moves fast. I think that the pitching is turning into the force that the Yankees paid for FTW. The hitting is near the top of the AL in terms of overall production wih A-Rod and Teixera in the middle of the lineup and Damon leading off (the best leadoff man in the AL) plus Jeter, Cano, Swisher and Cabrera are hitting well. Can someone sat 27th world title? haha Okay, maybe thats a little premature.

Bronx Bombers>ALL

Travis40

I'm gonna laugh when they roll into Arlington, and Texas continues where they left off last year.

Walk off grand slam ftw

straight_edge76

I'm gonna laugh when Josh Hamilton gets re-addicted to drugs...yeah I went there. haha no..that was mean Josh Hamilton is awesome.