Official MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
LOL

His legacy is already tainted, so IDK wtf you are talking about.

ya but its not like bonds and he broke the home run record on roids. he stopped using them and hasnt tested positive again for them as far as i know so it shows he learned his lesson.

PeepShow

ya but its not like bonds and he broke the home run record on roids. he stopped using them and hasnt tested positive again for them as far as i know so it shows he learned his lesson.

Just because nothing has come out about any other positive tests, doesn't mean he hasn't failed others. That was just ONE leak from ONE season.

Travis40

There's no evidence that Bonds every used roids after they became illegal in baseball, so I still don't think Bonds did anything wrong, and since A-Rod did them before they were banned in baseball, I don't think he did anything wrong either.

PeepShow

lol, wtf is wrong with you people. Just because taking steroids 5 or 6 years ago wasn't against the rules, it's not wrong? It's called having morals and doing what's right for the game.

Enigma22

Reaction score
all im saying is that hopefully he learned his lesson and its really not that big of a deal. who knows exactly what happened 6 years ago. it could have been a one time thing and he regreted it for all we know. i dont think its that big of a deal unless theres more information that we dont have.

Travis40

lol, wtf is wrong with you people. Just because taking steroids 5 or 6 years ago wasn't against the rules, it's not wrong? It's called having morals and doing what's right for the game.

Yes, it's wrong. But it's not against the rules. I can't stand people that think there should be an asterisk beside Bonds's name on the all-time home run list because he used roids BEFORE they were banned, and when alot of pitchers were using them too.

PeepShow

Glad that A-Rod came clean. Good for him. He'll be much better off in the long run, even though it really doesn't help his rep in the end. The talk of this will now die down a lot compared to if he went the Bonds/Clemens dumbass route.

MikeRaw

I dont see the big deal. He doesn't do it now, and hasn't for a long time, so if he did it then, it taints his legacy a bit, but he's proven since then that he can be great without them, so there's no reason to hold it against him.
I like how he came clean too, although his interview was kinda lame.

PeepShow

Something just hit me. I was watching his interview on ESPN in full length for the first time and noticed how he said Canseco's accusations about him were the furthest thing from the truth. Considering pretty much everything Canseco has said has turned out to be true, that kinda raised an eyebrow for me.

Enigma22

Reaction score
hes no good anymore so he will fit in well there lol.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Here's my predictions for this year:
AL East: New York Yankees
AL Central: Detroit Tigers
AL West: Texas Rangers
Wildcard: Tampa Bay Rays
MVP: Evan Longoria
Cy Young: C.C. Sabathia