Official MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Enigma22 said:
the red sox need someone to keep up with the yankees now and they obviously wont sign manny. idk what else they can do.
FORGET about the Red Sox.
They ain't goin' anywhere because the TAMPA BAY RAYS will dominate them all season long.
The Rays WILL finish 1st in the AL East next season.
You heard it here first.

Enigma22

Reaction score
there's nowhere else Manny will go, like half of the MLB said no to him already. I'd want to see Manny go to the Yanks, but there's nowhere he fits in with like 5 outfielders already.

the yankees are looking to replace melky cabrara last i heard and they didnt resign abreau for whatever reason so i think they could use manny.

and the rays will not win the al east. they will come in atleast 3rd place. last year was a fluke for them. they will not do nearly as good unless they make atleast one big upgrade to their team...

Travis40

FORGET about the Red Sox.
They ain't goin' anywhere because the TAMPA BAY RAYS will dominate them all season long.
The Rays WILL finish 1st in the AL East next season.
You heard it here first.

As much as I want that to happen, I think the Yanks will take the AL East easily (by at least 10 games) and blow through the playoffs to win the World Series :(

I fucking hate Dish so much. I can't believe they won't have MLB Network....it fucking sucks :(

MikeRaw

Ya, I agree with Trav. After what the Yankees have done, they will finish first.
Unfortunately, my Jays will again be bottem feeders, and continue to suck dick:D

Oh, for anyone who cares, San Francisco signed that old ass Randy Johnson.

MikeRaw

The Chicago Cubs have agreed to terms with outfielder Milton Bradley on a three year deal said to be worth $30-million.

Bradley led the American League in on-base percentage last season with the Texas Rangers. His presence in the Chicago lineup is expected to balance the overload of right-hand hitters. Bradley hit .321 with 22 homers for Texas.

The two biggest issues with the 30-year old switch hitter are his temper and the injury bug. His 126 games played in 2008, is his second highest total in his eight-year career. He's only ever cracked the 100 games played level in three seasons. When he's on, he can really hit - which makes him the ultimate risk/reward free agent.

Last week, the Cubs dealt Mark DeRosa to the Cleveland Indians for a package of minor league pitchers and were close to finalizing a deal with Colorado which would see pitcher Jason Marquis go west in exchange for reliever Luis Vizcaino. The Cubs are expected to see a payroll savings of about $5-million as a result of those deals.

source-tsn.ca

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol damn i thought he signed back with texas. good for him tho...

PeepShow

Of course I'm still pissed. Not because I'm a fan of A-Rod or anything of the sort, but because as if there wasn't enough talk of steroids on my TV and in sports, there will just be that much more now. :n:

Enigma22

Reaction score
^no

and ya i dont think it will change much for arod considering it was 6 years ago...

PeepShow

LOL

His legacy is already tainted, so IDK wtf you are talking about.