Official MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^wow, must Nomar be in three categories lol... just kidding

If AJ Burnett became a Yankee, thatd be cool, and there goes my other post from before, Carlos Delgado is a free agent next year, wait and see, I bet he'll be a Yankee before Texiera becomes one

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Delgado going to the Yanks won't happen, he's like the same age as Giambi, and is doing worse than him too. They wanted Adam Dunn before I think, they could sign him. K-Rod to the Yankees would be sick, but I think they have a real chance at Fuentes maybe.

Travis40

I think the Yankees should try to pick up Hank Blalock, it's apparent that the Rangers aren't going to resign him because he's just never healthy, and the Rangers have 2 great 3rd basemen in Ramon Vasquez and Travis Metcalf, they also have Chris Davis who can play first and third. A couple weeks ago when Blalock thought he was healthy, he moved to first base so he could be a productive first baseman when he's healthy.

I doubt Milton Bradley is going anywhere...so that's good...I'm sure Eddie Guardado is staying in Texas since he's productive and he's happy...

Travis40

:g:, who's the person that said that the Rangers wouldn't sweep the Yanks? :shifty:

Travis40

lol, the Rangers lost 2 of their best guys for a majority of the series and still beat the Yanks...

Travis40

Vazquez is the normal 3rd baseman...he played most of the game Monday...but not tonight, and they lost Milton Bradley...one of their outfielders. Plus I'm surprised how good the Rangers are doing since they've had a total of 13 different starting pitchers this year.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol swisher sucks but that walk off was pretty awesome...

PeepShow

He has been down a bit this year, but yeah, he kind of made me forget real quick with that swing last night in the 14th.

CHALK ONE UP FOR THE GOOD GUYS.

Travis40

Wow...I just got the new SI and it has a 5 page thing on Ian Kinlser (my fav player :08) and it's talking about how he should be a front runner for MVP, but he's always been overshadowed, and it talks about how he could be the first player since Carl Yastrzemski in 1967 to lead the AL in total bases, hits, and runs....wow, I knew he was good, but I didn't know that. Then it says that Kinsler is 25 for 26 in stealing bases...the only time he got caught was when he was picked off at first.

That's why Kinsler > All 2nd basemen in AL :yes:...even Pedroia.....and Cano

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
He has been down a bit this year, but yeah, he kind of made me forget real quick with that swing last night in the 14th.

CHALK ONE UP FOR THE GOOD GUYS.
But Paul Kornerko sucks even worse the reason why the White Sox got Griffey in the 1st place. You catching my drift huh Peep?
* jeers at peepshow*