TV Official Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I read somewhere that after this season they'd be diverging from the books quite a bit don't remember where I read it though.

Ben

Reaction score
Danny got naked again that was pretty much the highlight of the episode tonight. Besides that it was another slow paced episode, with a lot of talking and no real action. The story is still engaging enough but there really needs to be more action in the last 2 episodes to get people hyped for next year.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Danny got naked again that was pretty much the highlight of the episode tonight. Besides that it was another slow paced episode, with a lot of talking and no real action. The story is still engaging enough but there really needs to be more action in the last 2 episodes to get people hyped for next year.

I'm a bit conflicted about the nudity. Isn't Dany supposed to be around Sansa's age which we learned was 14? I didn't think Dany needed to be nude at all but then again the same can be said for nearly all the nudity on the show like the bad Theon scene last week or the Talisa scene as well. I have no doubt they are going to end the season on a huge cliffhanger but it sucks that we have to wait two weeks for a new episode! Anyone know why?

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Its HBO, they did the same thing as Spartacus was coming to an end. Basically just delaying the season finale so that the next HBO show will start the following week. Probably True Blood.

Ben

Reaction score
Think its more to do with it being memorial day weekend. Its a pretty big episode in terms of everything coming to a head that's been building so there prob trying to maximize viewership

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Holy shit you guys was that a fantastic episode. No spoilers but I came very close to crying. I probably would have had my mom not been staring at me asking me questions immediately afterwards. And even then I couldn't help but shed a single tear as there was silence during the credits and I just sat there thinking about it. No show has ever made me feel that way before so I say bravo to Game Of Thrones.

Ben

Reaction score
Read the books and new it was coming and was still hard to watch really well done though. Sucks next week is the finale though really wished the season were longer.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
As soon as the bedding ceremony started I knew. This leaves a whole 4 people from Winterfell alive. Really a shame seems like all of the stronger casting choices are the first to go.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Besides the last 10 minutes, I was thinking "this is a real feel good episode." I thought it was a bit weird that everything was going so well for everyone and then BAM. I really love how this show continuously evolves. I guess episode 9 will never disappoint in every GoT season.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
As soon as the bedding ceremony started I knew. This leaves a whole 4 people from Winterfell alive. Really a shame seems like all of the stronger casting choices are the first to go.

5(6 depending on how you feel) are still left. Sansa, Arya, Bran, & Rickon Stark, as well as Jon Snow. Theon Greyjoy could be listed, depending on how you look at it.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
LOL completely left out Sansa. Didn't count Greyjoy as he seems to have turned.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I only added Greyjoy if you considered him to have been from Winterfell at the beginning of the story(knowing he was born on the iron isles). Until last night, it could have been argued that Jon seemingly turned too.

I am guessing that with the decimation of the Stark army, that Daenarys is going to be making her way to the mainland now. House Baratheon is far too demoralized, and the Lanisters are without equal. And, with only one episode left this season, I better be treated to more Baelish.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler